Benny all but gone.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Benny all but gone.

In Response to Re: Benny all but gone.:
    In Response to Benny all but gone. : Sign Brandon Jacobs. I'm serious. He is most likely not back with the Jints and he has hinted at talking with the Jets. Screw that I'd rather you guys get him than Fat Rex.
    Posted by JintsFan

the jets can have him, he fits in with them....all talk and no game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I like BJGE, but I have said all along the Patriots would move on from him post 2011.
    Look for that RB from Miami to be drafted this spring by Pats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Benny has been good for this team. He won't break the bank and will come back and play hard for us. If not best of luck. 

I think we should draft a better compliment to him or hope that Ridley/Vereen pan out (don't think they will)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Benny all but gone. : Sign Brandon Jacobs. I'm serious. He is most likely not back with the Jints and he has hinted at talking with the Jets. Screw that I'd rather you guys get him than Fat Rex.
    Posted by JintsFan

I'd rather sign a has been then a never was.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Benny all but gone. : he may have slowed with time and mileage but he definitely is not a "never was"...
    Posted by JintsFan

A little harsh I suppose, but for all of his ranting he only produced about a 2.5 years of solid football. Don't get me wrong I would take the old version but I could do without all the chest beating, especially when he always ends up with his foot in his mouth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Servicable RB. Don't really care to be honest. They need to be playing Ridley more anyway. With a full OTA he will have more trust in the blocking game and should get more reps. I'd offer him what he currently makes. If he doesn't like it. Oh well. Hit the road.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

It depends on what BB values versus what the other 31 teams value in a running back. 

BB values the idea that Benny doesn't lose much yardage as a rule, and he never loses the ball.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

It depends on what BB values versus what the other 31 teams value in a running back.  BB values the idea that Benny doesn't lose much yardage as a rule, and he never loses the ball.
    Posted by Paul_K

Yes but then he doesn't use him in the biggest games? Where in lies the problem.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

I like BJGE, and think he has value as a goal-line back.  I still think Ridley should be the feature back, as he has more big play potential.  However, Running Backs like BJGE are a dime a dozen.  I'd like him back, but we can't afford to overpay him.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-dogg81. Show p-dogg81's posts

I can't possibly see him gone. BJGE embodies everything bellichick wants in a running back, doesn't lose yards and will never fumble. plus bellichick just doesn't trust any of the other backs like ridley just yet.

Sections
Shortcuts