BENNY BENNY BENNY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

BENNY BENNY BENNY

Three weeks in a row over 100 yards.  Way to go Benny!!!

25 carries 118 yards....4.7 yards a carry.  Even had another long run of 41 yards.  Of course Babe will take that one out when he does his math.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: BENNY BENNY BENNY

Where's Ridley's thread?!! The dude got 1000 yards in 12 games! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Great point!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

Make one!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

25 carries 118 yards....4.7 yards a carry.  Even had another long run of 41 yards.  Of course Babe will take that one out when he does his math.

Benny sux, Mayo isnt that good, the O line sux, the defense sux, Belichick cant draft, we have no talent, ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Benny sux, Mayo isnt that good, the O line sux, the defense sux, Belichick cant draft, we have no talent, ...

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Wish he'd run like that when he was here...he's running well of late. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Funny that Babe didn't start this thread like he usually does.. I wonder why?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

3 weeks in a row of 100 yards after exactly zero 100 yard games in the first 9 weeks and a ypc of under 4 in 8 of those 9.  So he had a nice game.  Good for him.  Anyone who knows anything about football recognizes that the talent we have at RB now is better.  Christ why the hell do you think BB let Benny walk instead of paying him 3 million or whatever he got from Cincy?  Why do you think he drafted 2 running backs with early round picks right after Benny was coming off his best season?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I like where we are at RB, I liked BJGE but he left and that takes him off my list of people I care about one little bit.  Hope he enjoys sitting at home this year...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Yeah, happy for Benny but Ridley is much better IMO.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

3 weeks in a row of 100 yards after exactly zero 100 yard games in the first 9 weeks and a ypc of under 4 in 8 of those 9.  So he had a nice game.  Good for him.  Anyone who knows anything about football recognizes that the talent we have at RB now is better.  Christ why the hell do you think BB let Benny walk instead of paying him 3 million or whatever he got from Cincy?  Why do you think he drafted 2 running backs with early round picks right after Benny was coming off his best season?

3 games in a row of over 100 yards so he had a nice GAME???  Umm that would be 3 nice games then.....Yes he started out slow, just like Cincy did, and is finishing strong.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Always a bjge fan...  I liked his quote last year when he was asked about # of carries and 'taking a pounding ' ... He was like " I don't take a pounding".  Somehow his running style is slippery enough and his vision is such that he doesn't absorb a lot of big hits.

Then he hits the holes and follows blocks as well as anyone.  These skills made up for his lack of other measurables, but he was also sneaky fast... That said he seemed to trail off last year at the end, but that could be O'Brien's fault.  I'm glad he's doing well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Not to disagree but the present O line worrys me. Brady took a beating again.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I think the whole point was having to put up with Babe's threads week after week about BJGE pounding his chest. But, when he proves to be what we thought he was (a halfway decent stable RB but not an every down RB) Babe disappears. I doubt you'd find anyone who'd rather have BJGE over Ridley, but if Babe didn't post every week the way he did I doubt this post would ever have been made

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Not to disagree but the present O line worrys me. Brady took a beating again.  

Yeah I was worried for sure, but at the same time we went pass heavy without our best player and without our 2 best guards. I am worried about throwing as much as we did against say the N.Y Giants or even the texans.

You know when Brady didn't get sacked anymore? When we went on a 7 minute game winning drive by feeding the animal. The O-line didn't seem to have a problem then either.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The easiest way for posters who take a stance, once they're proved wrong, to move on is to ignore it...  they can wait for a while, then use revisionist history later on to change their slant.

When Mayo makes the game winning sack in the Super Bowl they'll be here arguing that Mayo has improved, Josh McDaniel's and the running game were irrelevent and it was all Brady's doing, and the defense even though it gives up a lot of yards still is sooo much better because we added Talib alone, not that they were never that bad to begin with or that the running game kept them fresh.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Funny...I don't see babe commenting here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Already congratulated Benny on another thread. His last 3 weeks of effective running has brought him up to a below average 3.9 ypc on the season.

Three good games against 3 teams with a combined 9 - 27 record. Benny is a real cripple shooter all right. LMAO

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Got to hand it to him, he has done well three weeks in a row. If this guy ends up with say 1300 yards or so, I'll have to admit we should of fed him the ball more. I don't think that will happen despite the amount of carries he's getting, but you never know.

I also like how babe responds even after Benny does well, because when Benny was getting 40 yards on 20 carries for three weeks straight - you never saw one single Benny appologist on those threads. Crickets. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Already congratulated Benny on another thread. His last 3 weeks of effective running has brought him up to a below average 3.9 ypc on the season.

Three good games against 3 teams with a combined 9 - 27 record. Benny is a real cripple shooter all right. LMAO

Your right Babe he doesnt do it against tough competiton, just look at these stats:

13 carries, 37 yards vs. Baltimore

16 carries 34 yards vs. Seattle

13 carries 28 yards vs Indy.

Not very good.  OOOOOPS those are Ridley's stats not Law Firms.  My bad. I forget where in Babeland where only Benny has a tough time against the better defenses...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Your right Babe he doesnt do it against tough competiton, just look at these stats:

Not very good.  OOOOOPS those are Ridley's stats not Law Firms.  My bad. I forget where in Babeland where only Benny has a tough time against the better defenses...

OOOOOPS

Benny is averaging less than 4 ypc to Ridley's 4.5.

That makes Ridley above average and Benny below average.

Keep it coming. This is fun.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

OOOOOPS

I will cause you keep using that stat and the gap keeps closing and closing....4 more games to go.  Get your excuses ready now baby..errr Babe.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Have we used the excuse that the Bungles offensive line and tightends sux and the Pat's are an offensive juggernaut yet, that seems most relevant to me?  

Funny Brady under center is usually a positive thing for a runningback, but it gets no play when Benny bashers are involved...

We already know a healthy Benny on the Pat's averages 4.4 yards per carry, with McDaniel's calling plays let's assume that increases, this isn't up for discussion because it's already happened.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

OOOOOPS

I will cause you keep using that stat and the gap keeps closing and closing....4 more games to go.  Get your excuses ready now baby..errr Babe.

Awww, grats on the little personal attack there. Weren't you one of the whiners complaining most vehemently about personal attacks?

What excuses do I need? Benny has just had a good games against combined 9 - 27 teams. And he still is significantly behind Ridley who had a tough time in Miami. (Which Benny managed 1.6 ypc against I might add)

Just because Ridley has slowly been sinking toward average doesn't change the fact Benny will need a yeoman's effort to even get to average the next 4 games.

Sections
Shortcuts