Benny Hill Still Repping Beantown!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Benny Hill Still Repping Beantown!

Saw on HBO hard knocks last night in a meeting with his B hat. I guess a few years here makes everybody red sox fans. Cool!

Bad thing is I hear they are already talking about splitting his carries with the Giovannni kid who if  nothing else is much quicker than Benny. Looks like the Benny watch may be cancelled next season due to insufficient carries.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Benny Hill Still Repping Beantown!

Giovanni looks good and quick.  He is a little guy, hard to find him especially since he is so shifty.  However, his size is causing him to get tossed around, planted into the ground, taking big hits.  He might be on the sidleines nursing some injuries giving Benny the chance to carry the ball more then it might seem right now.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Giovanni looks good and quick.  He is a little guy, hard to find him especially since he is so shifty.  However, his size is causing him to get tossed around, planted into the ground, taking big hits.  He might be on the sidleines nursing some injuries giving Benny the chance to carry the ball more then it might seem right now.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

True, it seems the defense had the bullseye on him for a while. I guess they were upset that they were getting juked and now they make it a point to light em up when they get the chance. Life of a rook I guess. I dont normally mess with hard knocks but I did catch some last week and I liked it. Ive been trying to catch some. The TE they drafted Eifert looks like the next big thing.  I  like their team and surprised that Marvin lewis is such a nice guy. Guess thats how he stuck around and now he has them poised to take the North.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

[QUOTE]

Saw on HBO hard knocks last night in a meeting with his B hat. I guess a few years here makes everybody red sox fans. Cool!

Bad thing is I hear they are already talking about splitting his carries with the Giovannni kid who if  nothing else is much quicker than Benny. Looks like the Benny watch may be cancelled next season due to insufficient carries.

Umm, wait until the frail Benard can't handle the full season. lmao

This ain't Carolina and the ACC.   

Keep trying to pretend that BJGE was so bad for us and Brady so great in SB 46. Brady wanted it to be about him in the AFC title game in 2011 and SB 46 and he was awful or mediocre.

Just imagine....5 more carries instead of 5 Welker incompletions and we in that SB.

Not even 5. Maybe 3.

[/QUOTE]

Good grief, you again with the same old whine!  It's getting old!  You are embarrassing yourself!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Umm, wait until the frail Benard can't handle the full season. lmao

This ain't Carolina and the ACC.   

Keep trying to pretend that BJGE was so bad for us and Brady so great in SB 46. Brady wanted it to be about him in the AFC title game in 2011 and SB 46 and he was awful or mediocre.

Just imagine....5 more carries instead of 5 Welker incompletions and we in that SB.

Not even 5. Maybe 3.

I said nothing of the sort. You have serious issues. You cannot post about anything without taking us through one of your loony thoughts. This thread was about Benny wearing a hat, and having a back that may compete with him. Nowhere did I mention the past. Time to move on Nutso!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Umm, yes he is.  He's saying he will be out of the NFL in 2014 and it's because he is slow and not as good as Giovanni Benard.

lmao

Are you people this dumb that you can't see basic trollwork?

Babe started this Benny Watch crap last year to mock Benny and deflect from Brady's putrid 2011 postseason. Yep.

Then, Benny ran for over 1000 yards with the freaking Bengals. So, the premise that Brady and our offense made Benny look better than he was completely backfired in Babe's face, so predictably so. Please learn to use your brain. Or, if you can't see something, don't comment.

Wow...just wow.   I come back and not only have you derailed this thread with your bickering, you are LYING again as usual.. Noone else came up with this wacky idea but YOU! You have serious Issues! How does it feel to constantly get shown up by a guy, according to you who dropped out and has a GED on his wall??? Read Much??  Your comprehension is comparable to a 2 y/o and you brag about a high i/q???   I have never had a problem with Benny. I liked the guy, I just didnt think giving him more carries was the answer to winning a game and BB didnt either. Babe started the benny watch. I never instigated that issue. YOu like to lump people into groups based on posters who make you look bad but we are individuals. Dont assume what I am trying to say! Try to comprehend the WORDS THAT I WROTE. There is nothing sumbiminal. YOu are such an agenda driven Maniac that you think EVERYONE here has one as well. This forum has become all about offense/defense and no more team BECAUSE OF YOU! We cant have any threads without them turning south from your TROLLING!  Almost the whole board agreed with this. All I did is make a thread to say it was cool Benny was still wearing a B hat and made a comment based on what I saw in camp that the COACH was wanting them to split carries!  YOU see any agenda there you Wackjob?  Now go get lubed up so can you watch tonights game and Imagine that our Defense is playing great

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Look what happens when you ignore posts from rusty and 1 of the guys who he hijacks threads with....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgriswold. Show russgriswold's posts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

3. Re: Benny Hill Still Repping Beantown!

posted at 8/16/2013 11:55 AM EDT

• APpats21
      • First: 8/16/2012
      • Last: 8/16/2013

You're interpreting as he'll be out of the league in 2014. But what if the Giovanni kid is better, cheaper, and younger? Why keep a back up RB with starter money if he's not getting alot of carries? Make sense right? Probably not to you because you have really gone of the deep end lately...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgriswold. Show russgriswold's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgriswold. Show russgriswold's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgriswold. Show russgriswold's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgriswold. Show russgriswold's posts

12. Re: Benny Hill Still Repping Beantown!

posted at 8/16/2013 3:42 PM EDT

• TripleOG
      • First: 10/19/2012
      • Last: 8/16/2013

Umm, yes he is.  He's saying he will be out of the NFL in 2014 and it's because he is slow and not as good as Giovanni Benard.

lmao

Are you people this dumb that you can't see basic trollwork?

Babe started this Benny Watch crap last year to mock Benny and deflect from Brady's putrid 2011 postseason. Yep.

Then, Benny ran for over 1000 yards with the freaking Bengals. So, the premise that Brady and our offense made Benny look better than he was completely backfired in Babe's face, so predictably so. Please learn to use your brain. Or, if you can't see something, don't comment.

Wow...just wow.   I come back and not only have you derailed this thread with your bickering, you are LYING again as usual.. Noone else came up with this wacky idea but YOU! You have serious Issues! How does it feel to constantly get shown up by a guy, according to you who dropped out and has a GED on his wall??? Read Much??  Your comprehension is comparable to a 2 y/o and you brag about a high i/q???   I have never had a problem with Benny. I liked the guy, I just didnt think giving him more carries was the answer to winning a game and BB didnt either. Babe started the benny watch. I never instigated that issue. YOu like to lump people into groups based on posters who make you look bad but we are individuals. Dont assume what I am trying to say! Try to comprehend the WORDS THAT I WROTE. There is nothing sumbiminal. YOu are such an agenda driven Maniac that you think EVERYONE here has one as well. This forum has become all about offense/defense and no more team BECAUSE OF YOU! We cant have any threads without them turning south from your TROLLING!  Almost the whole board agreed with this. All I did is make a thread to say it was cool Benny was still wearing a B hat and made a comment based on what I saw in camp that the COACH was wanting them to split carries!  YOU see any agenda there you Wackjob?  Now go get lubed up so can you watch tonights game and Imagine that our Defense is playing great  
    13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgriswold. Show russgriswold's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgriswold.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustchise. Show Bustchise's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgriswold.

"Defense Wins Championships"

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts