Benny is consistent

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Benny is consistent

The most important 1st down run of the year, for 2 years in a row now, the dude gets stuffed for -1 setting the drive up for failure.  Benny being Benny.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Benny is consistent

Dude, tcal, I normally enjoy you, but cut it out with this Benny bashing nonsense.  You're just trying to rile people up. 

I'd hardly call 10 carries for 59 yards a failure.  Normally when a running back gets negative yards, it's a direct correlation to awful blocking up-front.  Come on man.  You're better than this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Don't know why all the Benny hate, looks like he was the only positive thing for the Bengals today.  Bengals passing yards at halftime = -6!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Same old Benny. He gets one run for 29 yards through no merit of his own.... and averages 3.4 ypc for his other 10 runs.

His well under 4 ypc is constant, except every few games he has a long run to boost the average. He is exactly the kind of guy BB doesn't want as his lead back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Don't know why all the Benny hate, looks like he was the only positive thing for the Bengals today.  Bengals passing yards at halftime = -6!

Well....  Benny did mange to catch 2 passes for -9 yards!

So, other than his big untouched 20 yard run, Benny averaged  2.08 yards a touch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

Wow guys, let it go with this Benny bashing already..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Come on you can't make this up.  His last carry 2 years in a row happen to be for -1 Which leads to a stalled drive at crunch time.  I really haven't been a player in the Benny debate Other then I feel our player Ridley, is much better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Let's just hope that the league gives us a decent Comp. pick for letting him walk...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to gogogopats' comment:

Wow guys, let it go with this Benny bashing already..

We probably would.... if the rubes would just admit the guy is so-so and they were wrong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Same old Benny. He gets one run for 29 yards through no merit of his own.... and averages 3.4 ypc for his other 10 runs.

His well under 4 ypc is constant, except every few games he has a long run to boost the average. He is exactly the kind of guy BB doesn't want as his lead back.

Same old Babe.  Always disregards the postive and then does an average.  I remember when the lame arguement from you was he NEVER had any big runs, now you have to start tossing them out.  LOL, keep on trolling Babe.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

Same old Babe.  Always disregards the postive and then does an average.  I remember when the lame arguement from you was he NEVER had any big runs, now you have to start tossing them out.  LOL, keep on trolling Babe.

Same old excuses and spin. I couldn't have been more clear that I was looking at his consistency by noting what he actually did other than the freebie 29 yarder. I never said he was incapable of a big run. All NFL backs can do that from time to time.

He touched the ball 13 times and got 4.15 yards a touch. Below average. Happy now?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabePariIIi. Show BabePariIIi's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:

Hi Rusty.  I don't troll.  I enjoy exposing simple-minded people like you, who bash the greatest player to ever play for this franchise.  Seek help.

LMAO@U

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Come on you can't make this up.  His last carry 2 years in a row happen to be for -1 Which leads to a stalled drive at crunch time.  I really haven't been a player in the Benny debate Other then I feel our player Ridley, is much better.

It was a little weird to see that.  I kept thinking the same thing . . . just like last year.  

Honestly, I really like Benny.  Think he's a good, hardworking kid.  But he just isn't an impact player. It seemed like both the Bengals' coaches and the Texans' coaches realized that today.  No one seemed all that interested in him, either on offense or defense.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabePariIIi. Show BabePariIIi's posts

In response to RockScuIIy's comment:

It's beyond ridiculous that a few Washers and Irrationals still haven't learned the game.  Hopefully Brady won't gag in January/February so that the Pats can win a 4th SB.

Junior, you always seem to ignore the fact that The Great One led this offense to a scoring drive in the waning minutes of both Super Bowls and yet the Defense BLEW IT!!!

Do you think it's a coincidence that BB invested his whole draft trying to shore up our awful defense?

LMAO@U

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Brady has a 19/14 TD/INT ratio since 2005.  That won't do.  The warnings were out.  Let's hope he can get out of his tailspin.  Does he still want to win anymore? 

Get under center, establish and stay with the run, stop subbing backs on drives.  That's the recipe.

Learn the game.

liar

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabePariIIi. Show BabePariIIi's posts

Brady has a 19/14 TD/INT ratio since 2005.  That won't do.  The warnings were out.  Let's hope he can get out of his tailspin.  Does he still want to win anymore? 

Get under center, establish and stay with the run, stop subbing backs on drives.  That's the recipe.

Learn the game.

Junior, I've forgotten more about the game than you will ever know.  Come on over to Room 239 in Magnolia Manor where we'll play Bingo, eat fruit cups, talk about Social Security, and I'll show you why running is overrated and the Spread offense is the key to another Super Bowl.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabePariIIi. Show BabePariIIi's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Learn the game.

liar

Ignore the village idiot.  He does nothing but ruin this board for real Brady fans.  

He claims he has a 152 IQ yet he thinks a running game is vital to us winning a Super Bowl...not when you have Tom Brady it isn't!  Sling it 75 times!!

Learn the game, Junior!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts