1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Benny is consistent

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The most important 1st down run of the year, for 2 years in a row now, the dude gets stuffed for -1 setting the drive up for failure.  Benny being Benny.

[/QUOTE]

you've been hanging around with babe too long. Most of the time a back gets stuffed behind the line it's the fault of the O-line not the back.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty, The good backs make something out of the busts from the O-line. Benny doesn't. That's why he is so-so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The most important 1st down run of the year, for 2 years in a row now, the dude gets stuffed for -1 setting the drive up for failure.  Benny being Benny.

[/QUOTE]

you've been hanging around with babe too long. Most of the time a back gets stuffed behind the line it's the fault of the O-line not the back.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty, The good backs make something out of the busts from the O-line. Benny doesn't. That's why he is so-so.

[/QUOTE]

like barry sanders, the best ever as far as making something out of little as far as O line

now if pats had Barry then something tells me bellichick would have run more  :  )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He also just used the word "dismal". When desperate they (The Washers) use adjectives that don't really apply to what happened. So obvious.

[/QUOTE]

What would you call 3 yards or less a carry junior? Sparkling?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If one of Babe's previous measurements no longer suits his agenda, he'll spin it into something else and demean the player that way.  It's sick.  I really don't get it.  

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense, as usual. I simply pointed out Benny's inconsistency. I never said he didn't play well overall in this game. Same little bunch spinning their BS here every day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Topic discussed ad nauseam.  The Pats play in a week fellas.  Time to kill?

[/QUOTE]

I guess so.  

It's the same old garbage spewed by people who don't appreciate any current or past Patriots player unless their name is Tom Brady.

I think it would be best if for now on we started to ignore these foolish threads who put down our current and past players.  It's sickening.

[/QUOTE]

If anybody should be ignored, it's you. You provide absolutely nothing to this board.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

LMAO @ U

[/QUOTE]

Junior, stop stealing my stuff, you plagiarizing little worm. I promise I'll stay away from your lame trademark "Tears!". Okay?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the issue with Benny WAS his one long run. He should have taken that to the house but he did not have the speed. same Benny that was here, half to one step too slow. Cant make a defender miss, seeks contact.

[/QUOTE]

I had the same impression rkarp. Seemed like the whole right side of the field was clear of defenders. 

[/QUOTE]

That was known about him going into all this.  What was in question was making him a feature back.   Due to his lack of speed you have to weigh other factors to decide if you risk it with him. I'm sure his durability and ball security played in cincy signing him as an interm back. Cincy is a run first team look to see them grab a back high in the draft and sign a FA running back in the off season. 

[/QUOTE]

Good observations.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Irish,

Too right.  A season of Benny threads...the last I checked the Pats let the guy walk and he's somewhere in Ohio. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Too many people started Benny thereads this season. Too much fuss over a marginal NFL starter I would say.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabePariIIi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScuIIy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's beyond ridiculous that a few Washers and Irrationals still haven't learned the game.  Hopefully Brady won't gag in January/February so that the Pats can win a 4th SB.

[/QUOTE]

Junior, you always seem to ignore the fact that The Great One led this offense to a scoring drive in the waning minutes of both Super Bowls and yet the Defense BLEW IT!!!

Do you think it's a coincidence that BB invested his whole draft trying to shore up our awful defense?

LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Standard Babe idiocy. Apparently Brady is the only QB ever to play the game that can put together a late scoring drive.

[/QUOTE]

That's not me stupido. It's a faker.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

A few things here.

1) I guess me and pro were the only 2 that pick up on the fact that Benny had identical runs on his final carry, 2 years in a row, which set in motion a failed series and a playoff loss. This is actually interesting stuff that I thought would make for a good discussion. This is a discussion Forum after all.

2) Not sure why people feel they have to defend a player on another team.

3) In case anyone hasn't figured this out yet, Rusty defends Bennny and over inflates his abilities for one simple reason. He uses it as a supporting factor in his misguided, trollish and relentless attacks on our QB, The greatest to ever play the game, Tom Brady.

"if we just hand it off to Benny 40 times a game we win the Super Bowl"

No....we lose badly.

More of you posters should start calling him out for this, instead of defending a 2nd rate RB on a 3rd rate team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the personal attacks is a bit much for a sports forum.

as for the OP, benny isnt a great running back, but these threads are just way too played out. he actually played pretty well today when he got the ball.

[/QUOTE]

4.15 yards a touch. That's not "pretty well". He had one good play. The rest was pretty dismal.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, 11 runs for 63 yards equates to a 4.15 YPC average.  

[/QUOTE]

Reading comprehension issues much? I said a touch. You do understand the meaning of that, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

as for the OP, benny isnt a great running back, but these threads are just way too played out. he actually played pretty well today when he got the ball.

[/QUOTE]

4.15 yards a touch. That's not "pretty well". He had one good play. The rest was pretty dismal.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I love how Babe is on here pushing this "YPC thing over and over, and when BJGE gets one over 4 yards in limtied carries in a low scoring game

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for including his 2 catches for -9 yards in his overall performance junior, but some would think it pertinent as to how effective he was in that game.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

like barry sanders, the best ever as far as making something out of little as far as O line

now if pats had Barry then something tells me bellichick would have run more  :  )

[/QUOTE]

Yep. Probably about 450 times!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I love how Babe is on here pushing this "YPC thing over and over, and when BJGE gets one over 4 yards in limtied carries in a low scoring game

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for including his 2 catches for -9 yards in his overall performance junior, but some would think it pertinent as to how effective he was in that game.

[/QUOTE]

Sure.  A play that was a broken play and blown up by the Texans D, and not blocked right, is on BJGE.  Good one, Babe!  You clearly didn't watch those plays, because no one with an IQ over 100 is blaming that on BJGE.

[/QUOTE]

Funny as hell how there is an excuse for every bad Benny play but when anybody says anything about a good play of his they are off base.

BOTTOM LINE TWIT... he had 4.15 yards a touch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

dont know what you can expect from a running back when the team only gives him the ball 11 times the whole game. 11 carries for 63 yards isnt bad, so this isnt a game to try to use to back your point. i have said all along i prefer the running backs the patriots have now because i feel it fits their offense better, but the bashing of benny just proves nothing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

A few things here.

1) I guess me and pro were the only 2 that pick up on the fact that Benny had identical runs on his final carry, 2 years in a row, which set in motion a failed series and a playoff loss. This is actually interesting stuff that I thought would make for a good discussion. This is a discussion Forum after all.

3) In case anyone hasn't figured this out yet, Rusty defends Bennny and over inflates his abilities for one simple reason. He uses it as a supporting factor in his misguided, trollish and relentless attacks on our QB, The greatest to ever play the game, Tom Brady.

No....we lose badly.

More of you posters should start calling him out for this, instead of defending a 2nd rate RB on a 3rd rate team.

[/QUOTE]

Right on the money.

Yeah, we all know Benny is mostly DISMAL when the other guys knows a run is coming.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

dont know what you can expect from a running back when the team only gives him the ball 11 times the whole game. 11 carries for 63 yards isnt bad, so this isnt a game to try to use to back your point. i have said all along i prefer the running backs the patriots have now because i feel it fits their offense better, but the bashing of benny just proves nothing.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. No player should be judged from one game. And Benny did okay in this one.

But we have a body of work from Benny to judge by. And that tells us he is so-so, just like I've said for years now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

A few things here.

No....we lose badly.

[/QUOTE]

So much truth to this.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But we have a body of work from Benny to judge by. And that tells us he is so-so, just like I've said for years now.

[/QUOTE]

i dont think many people will confuse him for a franchise caliber RB, but he was solid as a patriot and i thought he was a good player to have. however, with the oncoming of ridley and vereen, his services were no longer needed. i do think BB made the right choice not re-signing him because the pats have plenty of people to spread the ball around to.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i dont think many people will confuse him for a franchise caliber RB, but he was solid as a patriot and i thought he was a good player to have. however, with the oncoming of ridley and vereen, his services were no longer needed. i do think BB made the right choice not re-signing him because the pats have plenty of people to spread the ball around to.

[/QUOTE]

That's all I've ever said about Benny. He was an UDFA who becane a so-so NFL RB. That's good for him. But the problem lies in people previously saying he was better than that and we should have taken the ball away from Brady and given it to him. BB didn't put it on the line with a so-so RB. He won or lost with his HOF QB. You just can't argue with that. Unless you're Rusty.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO @ U

[/QUOTE]

Junior, stop stealing my stuff, you plagiarizing little worm. I promise I'll stay away from your lame trademark "Tears!". Okay?

[/QUOTE]

Did you really just say that you invented the term "LMAO@U"?  

Gramps, I hate to break it to you, but 12 year olds across the world use this term as much as you use the thoughts of Brady to m@sturbate.  

You truly are a miserable old man.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Reading comprehension issues much? I said a touch. You do understand the meaning of that, right?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, because Andy Dalton running for his life behind the line of scrimmage and dumping it off to Benny BEHIND THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE is surely Benny's fault.  Yup.  Brilliant.

Like I said, it's funny how you constantly change your measurements of a good RB performance.  Earlier it was YPC, and now that Benny had a great YPC, you spin it into something else to degrade his performance.  Seek help you miserable old man.