In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LMAO @ U

[/QUOTE]

Junior, stop stealing my stuff, you plagiarizing little worm. I promise I'll stay away from your lame trademark "Tears!". Okay?

[/QUOTE]

Did you really just say that you invented the term "LMAO@U"?  

Gramps, I hate to break it to you, but 12 year olds across the world use this term as much as you use the thoughts of Brady to m@sturbate.  

You truly are a miserable old man.

[/QUOTE]

Sounding very Rustyesque today mob.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Benny is consistent

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the personal attacks is a bit much for a sports forum.

as for the OP, benny isnt a great running back, but these threads are just way too played out. he actually played pretty well today when he got the ball.

[/QUOTE]

4.15 yards a touch. That's not "pretty well". He had one good play. The rest was pretty dismal.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, 11 runs for 63 yards equates to a 4.15 YPC average.  

[/QUOTE]

Reading comprehension issues much? I said a touch. You do understand the meaning of that, right?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, because Andy Dalton running for his life behind the line of scrimmage and dumping it off to Benny BEHIND THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE is surely Benny's fault.  Yup.  Brilliant.

Like I said, it's funny how you constantly change your measurements of a good RB performance.  Earlier it was YPC, and now that Benny had a great YPC, you spin it into something else to degrade his performance.  Seek help you miserable old man.

[/QUOTE]

Haven't changed anything. I didn't say Benny played badly. I just pointed out his overall performance.

We all know in addition to being a so-so runner, that Benny adds very little to the passing game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO @ U

[/QUOTE]

Junior, stop stealing my stuff, you plagiarizing little worm. I promise I'll stay away from your lame trademark "Tears!". Okay?

[/QUOTE]

Gramps, I hate to break it to you, but 12 year olds across the world use this term as much as you use the thoughts of Brady to m@sturbate.  

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like clockwork.  When somebody calls you out for the miserable and hateful man that you are, spin it and label them Rusty!  Brilliant!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Benny was a good player here, and why anyone would take issue with him is beyond me. Hard-worker, team-player, and he did a lot of good things for the Pats.

With that said, Ridley is an exponentially more talented player and we're better off with him as our starting HB. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO @ U

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like clockwork.  When somebody calls you out for the miserable and hateful man that you are, spin it and label them Rusty!  Brilliant!  

[/QUOTE]

Well, you do sound like him. Why not take the "I'm not that tool Rusty" challenge and dispel any questions?

I mean, we all know he has a vast labyrinth of fake accounts to try and lend support to his insane ramblings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didn't say I invented it. I said I use it and junior was stealing it and I offered to not steal his lame "Tears!" expression in return for him not using mine. Don't be obnoxious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

A few things here.

1) I guess me and pro were the only 2 that pick up on the fact that Benny had identical runs on his final carry, 2 years in a row, which set in motion a failed series and a playoff loss. This is actually interesting stuff that I thought would make for a good discussion. This is a discussion Forum after all.

2) Not sure why people feel they have to defend a player on another team.

3) In case anyone hasn't figured this out yet, Rusty defends Bennny and over inflates his abilities for one simple reason. He uses it as a supporting factor in his misguided, trollish and relentless attacks on our QB, The greatest to ever play the game, Tom Brady.

"if we just hand it off to Benny 40 times a game we win the Super Bowl"

No....we lose badly.

More of you posters should start calling him out for this, instead of defending a 2nd rate RB on a 3rd rate team.

[/QUOTE]

So much truth to this.

[/QUOTE]

There is absolutely NO TRUTH TO IT! That's the point. Antowain Smith was a bust in Biffalo and a cast off, who get a second chance here. A guy who Brady leaned on to the tune of 2 SBs!

Every QB needs a lead back who can fall forward, get extra yards and in BJGE's case, the fact he never fumbled while here, made him a slam dunk in terms of turning to him in key spots, not never letting him get a run going in close, low scoring games vs good Ds.

Here is a fact:

BB will NEVER, EVER pay big money for a start RB in this cap formula. It's why he drafted Ridley and Vereen to leverage BJGE as a FA.  It's why he just invested in Gronk and Hernandez over Welker. Leverage.

So, forget about pretending our 20 mil per QB needs some kind of a trendy, star name on the jersey to hand off it.

I was on here after 2010 talking about trading Welker for MJ Drew. Remember that? Yeah, I do too, I knew BB wasn't going to give Welker what he wanted. But, just as I was wrong in my suggestion in trading a 2nd rder for Olson from Chicago as a TE, what does BB do, he actually is incredible by going into the draft to address an obvious need in 2010 for TE.

Genius.

What this all means is, Brady is the key investment at 20 million per year. BB knew he'd have to pay Brady not only because it was long overdue, but because Brady was a key figurehead for the union.

And now you inbreds want to put more accountability on BJGE for not being a superstar to help make Brady look better? Really?

All I asked for in the SB last year was to please not over-use Woodhead as a shotgun spread base preference because over the course of the game it would backfire. It'd be no different if Brady did that in SB 38 with Faulk.

Antowain Smith, a non-Pro Bowl caliber above average lead back, JUST LIKE BJGE IS, had 26 carries and 126 yards.  NOt a great YPC, but certainly enough to help win the game.

If Brady did not have that, we likley lose SB 38.

Case closed. Get over it.  Brady has to be better when it counts and scapegoating BJGE a year later is embarrassing.   You only do it because you think it will fool people about the REAL TRUTH, and that's Brady's weaker postseasons since 2005, with gameplans using a shotgun spread base MOST of the time.

FAIL

Get under center and run the ball with BJGE, Ridley or Bolden. Guys that can handle a load, be used on checkdowns, can block and over 4 qtrs be a guy that helps you win the whole fahckin' thing.

[/QUOTE]

Junior, we could float the Goodyear Blimp with your hot air.

We've heard all this football ignoramus nonsense from you before. You want us to take the ball away from the HOF QB and give it to some so-so bum. We get it. We just think it's stupid, just like the rest of the world does.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO @ U

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, you do sound like him. Why not take the "I'm not that tool Rusty" challenge and dispel any questions?

I mean, we all know he has a vast labyrinth of fake accounts to try and lend support to his insane ramblings.

[/QUOTE]

Oh my God, Babe.  Pleaseee, for the sake of your reputation and sanity, please tell me you're joking with this.  I already took it back in early December on your little site and you said something to me similar to "yes, you passed but there are ways around it blah blah blah."  Just the typical Babe deflection when something goes against your original premise.

It's worse than I thought.  Schizophrenia has officially set in for you.  You're either an incoherent alcoholic, or you're a paranoid schizophrenic.  Which is it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didn't say I invented it. I said I use it and junior was stealing it and I offered to not steal his lame "Tears!" expression in return for him not using mine. Don't be obnoxious.

[/QUOTE]

You called him a plagiarizing little worm which implies that it's your intellectual property.  It's not so I suggest you stop being obnoxious.  Your arrogance knows no bounds.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You called him a plagiarizing little worm which implies that it's your intellectual property.  It's not so I suggest you stop being obnoxious.  Your arrogance knows no bounds.

[/QUOTE]

Can you believe he's a 61 year old person and people actually align with him? I would not be shocked at all if he is also PatsFan1966 who was the unemployed guy who came on here all angry at his age and at life.

Babe then retired that board handle and went back to his original one due to utter embarassment.

The times I blasted (and others) blasted PatsFan1966, he too, was also enamored with Brady.  Sort of coincidental that Babe started watching this team (supposedly) in 1966, too, isn't it?

[/QUOTE]

I've said the exact same thing before.  Same agenda, same misery, same BB loathing, and same Brady obsession.  Hmmm that's odd.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I already took it back in early December on your little site and you said something to me similar to "yes, you passed but there are ways around it blah blah blah."

[/QUOTE]

True. I forgot. Your Rustyesque posting is remarkable though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

It seems odd that after a complete bludgeoning that PatsFan1966 took, only to never see that board name again, Babe has tried to take over the board, almost as a way to try to rebound.

It's ironic he acts like I am one person using different names, which is also incredilby annoying to the point he has trolls on his side, but it's also VERY ODD his Babe board name has NEVER been banned before, when he's cleary crossed the line as much or more than I have.

Hmmm.

[/QUOTE]

You're the only person I trash these days junior, and rightly so. Hell, I'm even going easy on the mob.

I'm the opposite of that 1966 guy. He complained in every thread about what people were discussing. I never do that. Ever.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I've said the exact same thing before.  Same agenda, same misery, same BB loathing, and same Brady obsession.  Hmmm that's odd.

[/QUOTE]

More BS. I say BB is the best coach in the NFL. That's "loathing"?

"Brady obsession"? The guy is the GOAT. Hard to not appreciate that as a Pats' fan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't imply anything. I slapped him as he deserved. Nothing more.

18. This post has been removed.