Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Benny watch, 10 games.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Benny watch, 10 games.

The vindictive exwife named Babe whines again!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

are you talking about yards after catch or yards per carry?   

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to seymonster's comment:

are you talking about yards after catch or yards per carry?   

Babe's evaluation of players is done strictly on the way fantasy football scores players. I doubt he's ever actually touched a football.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

"yards a carry"  is not a real term. actually not even english.

YPC, or yards per carry is what you're going for.  YAC is yards after catch.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Benny Hill? 

I think your point is Benny over the hill.  I agree, its true one way or the other but how or why is it relevant on 2012?

I'm sure you'll actually tell me, which will be totally useless on your part.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I also hear the wind resistance levels are much higher in Cincy - the wind that comes off the lakes really slow the runners down (except for Corey Dillon). Apparently the wind also carries more moisture - which adds weight - you can't expect Benny not to be slowed by this.

Add that into the fact that he might have some sort of mysterious injury, and you can see why he is doing poorly. And of course his offensive line MUST be taken into account...injuries don't happen in football. Yeah you could say that he has a pretty good passing game to take the heat off of him, but then you would just be forgeting the moisture in the air!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Due to popular demand, the Benny watch continues.

Big week for Benny. He was way over the top on his 3.4 ypc season's average, getting 4 ypc yesterday. Brought his average all the way up to 3.5 ypc. The NFL average per carry is about 4.2 btw. And he's only averaging 1.1 ypc less than Ridley.

Right now he has the 7th most rushing attempts, and is 16th in total rushing yards.

Got to hand it to you Babe - here you are posting a Benny thread even when Benny has a good week and you're still getting slammed. It's funny, but people confuse the fact that no one is saying Benny wasn't a try hard/nice guy...all we are saying is that he wasn't very good and he was no reason to take the ball out of Brady's hands. Same thing that Belichick told everyone this summer...if he had a guy that warranted additional carries, he would of gave the guy additional carries. Simple.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts