Benny Watch - 2013

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Benny Watch - 2013

"Many fans have started to realize we ain't winning jack squat if our QB is going to be mediocre or crappy in the postseason."

Many fans have also started to realize that in a couple years when Brady retires we won't sniff any more Super Bowls, or AFC champsionship games for that matter, regardless of whether Belichick is still here....

I think deep down you realize this....

I know it's scary to live in nuanced world where neither our quarterback or our coach are perfect....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

your crusty greaseball wasn't a new account.  Not too bright for someone with a 152 IQ, are ya?   Bwaahhhaaa.  I meant 52 IQ.

A lot of his previously banned accounts became unbanned when the board got upgraded.  That is how Babe came back for example and Rusty seems to resurrect an account after he gets banned on another one.  I disagree with Rusty a lot, but I don't get all of the conspiracy theories about multiple accounts.  It is painfully obvious who he is when he posts.  No one else writes quite like that or has certain unique opinions about the team.

Thank you for being normal and straightening out the older mentally ill types. Also, Babe has never been banned.  He came back just because he said he was leaving and then couldn't.

Part of the reason he and Pezzy haven't been around much lately is because of BB's great offseason with free agents. After Brady's terrible AFC title game again, they even knew their agenda wouldn't hold.

NOT a great off season and don't even try to say why I haven't been here.  It's called a life and something you obviously know nothing about.

And pcmIV, hate to disagree but that Rustycreepball account was resurrected and deleted and resurrected again after the board change.   He keeps multiple accounts no doubt.  It wasn't until they just banned that one that he had to create a new one.

Also people can disguise their writing style in an attempt not to be detected, but the message is the same.  It's all TB's fault and the D is great and BB is GOD.

I refuse to believe another poster or human being, for that matter, could be so non-sense-able.

False. You have no life. You're an angry 40 something who fell for this anti-BB media movement, where you think BB is ruining your image of Tom Brady and his legacy.

It's even funnier you claim to run a business which is why you're so busy. But, the second I mention your name as a troll, you swoop right in, so that proves you clearly read the board continuously.

You then team up with Babe or whoever else to try to regain an edge, inevitably losing like you are now.

Just get over it. Many fans have started to realize we ain't winning jack squat if our QB is going to be mediocre or crappy in the postseason.

Wrong again whopper boy.  It most certainly wasn't the second I saw my name screamed out by you.  It was the second I came in to grab a bite and check in to see any new news..

Once again, I saw the same chit from you.  Nothing ever changes.  I told you to leave me out of your silly childish games and I mean it.  My next correspondence will be to the Globe, concerning you, if need be.  You really are a sick bastid!  Take the hint, it may be your last.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Many fans have started to realize we ain't winning jack squat if our QB is going to be mediocre or crappy in the postseason."

Many fans have also started to realize that in a couple years when Brady retires we won't sniff any more Super Bowls, or AFC champsionship games for that matter, regardless of whether Belichick is still here....

I know it's scary to live in nuanced world where neither our quarterback or our coach are perfect....

I don't think many fans think that way.  Many fans realize the landscape Belichick provides is partly why Brady has thrived.

Matt Cassel thought so.

Holy cow this is the FOURTH different name you have used in one day!

RWTK2, RustyGriswold, BassFishing2 and now CliffordWasHere !!

this HAS to be a record

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I don't think many fans think that way.  Many fans realize the landscape Belichick provides is partly why Brady has thrived.

Matt Cassel thought so.

Holy cow this is the FOURTHdifferent name you have used in one day!

this HAS to be a record

Pretty sick and pathetic, isn't it?

Must be why the forum blew up for awhile.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Matt Cassel thought so.

this HAS to be a record

Talk to mods.  I am seeing "certificate error" and "error http 500" with the other names locked down.

They just continue to target me when I've done absolutely nothing wrong.

Could it be that my 98.5 thread today exposed how they make their money?   Hmmm.

See you pathetic little cuss.  EVERY ONE saw that message and it didn't lock out any names.  Yours are the only ones banned.  LOL

Keep creating new one's though, you'll need them.  Do you have to create a new e-mail account for each?  Talk about desperate and ill-minded.  Even the psycho 666 got the hint after he was banned.  What's wrong with you?  Take the hint!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

Matt Cassel thought so.

this HAS to be a record

Talk to mods.  I am seeing "certificate error" and "error http 500" with the other names locked down.

They just continue to target me when I've done absolutely nothing wrong.

Could it be that my 98.5 thread today exposed how they make their money?   Hmmm.

See you pathetic little cuss.  EVERY ONE saw that message and it didn't lock out any names.  Yours are the only ones banned.  LOL

Keep creating new one's though, you'll need them.  Do you have to create a new e-mail account for each?  Talk about desperate and ill-minded.  Even the psycho 666 got the hint after he was banned.  What's wrong with you?  Take the hint!!!

You're so stupid it's fascinating. They have my board name locked vs deleting the comments. I just wish they would do this with the trolls and not me. This is the kind of tactics most people who post here would like to fend off trolls. Instead, they single me out as a Pats fan.

You're so dumb. 

The 666 guy is very likely Babe Parilli, you idiot.

I am not taking any hint. There is no way on god's green earth that I am being banned from a Pats board for doing nothing wrong, while you, Babe and other swoop in here breaking the board rules (and no t banned), with season tickets in my family since 1978.

Flat out, ain't happening.  Ain't happening. Babe is a bandwagon fan, as are you. None of the people who post here have ever heard either of you ever going to a game, where you are from, your backgrounds...nothing.  You''re just Brady obsessionists.

And yes, Brady needs to be better in January. Deal with it.

YES!  Psycho, everyone has multiple accounts but you, the person who actually does.

Bwahhhaaa, I didn't do any thing wrong, whaaaaaaaaaa.

You always do everything wrong, right down to your always sexual insults all the way to you instigating fights with posters who are not even on-line.

You and your conspiracy theories.  LOL  Every one's out to get BB and me.  Whaaaaaa

BB needs to coach better in the play-offs and put together a complete team and stop relying on TB to win it for him.  It's never going to work that way and YOU need to get over it.  They won with a complete team and lose without one.  It's very simple.  Even a moron can see that.  Well, every one but you, that is......

Now go to bed, whopper boy.  Don't you have a job to go to tomorrow?   HA HA HA!  NOT!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You aren't fooling anyone. You have been your busiest today because it's the first weekday after draft weekend, hoping to find other trolls who are bashing BB's draft.

As in all things... you are a fool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You're so stupid it's fascinating. They have my board name locked vs deleting the comments. I just wish they would do this with the trolls and not me. This is the kind of tactics most people who post here would like to fend off trolls. Instead, they single me out as a Pats fan.

You're so dumb. 

I am not taking any hint. There is no way on god's green earth that I am being banned from a Pats board for doing nothing wrong, while you, Babe and other swoop in here breaking the board rules (and no t banned), with season tickets in my family since 1978.

Flat out, ain't happening.  Ain't happening. Babe is a bandwagon fan, as are you. None of the people who post here have ever heard either of you ever going to a game, where you are from, your backgrounds...nothing.  You''re just Brady obsessionists.

^^^ The ravings of a madman.

Virtually every word of this is pure smelly steaming BS. Same old stuff from the same old nutjob.

Of course I've been to games dufus. I've said so many times before. Been on the bandwagon since 1966. What a head case you are. It is a shame folks here have to endure you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I woul NEVER have that number associated with me you demented fool. I am the property of Jesus Christ.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You're so dumb. 

^^^ The ravings of a madman.

Virtually every word of this is pure smelly steaming BS. Same old stuff from the same old nutjob.

Of course I've been to games dufus. I've said so many times before. Been on the bandwagon since 1966. What a head case you are. It is a shame folks here have to endure you.

If it couldn't be more obvious that you used to be the miserable old man that was Patsfansince1966.  That psycho even had a Brady photo as his avatar, to boot.  You really are losing it.

LMAO@U

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

If it couldn't be more obvious that you used to be the miserable old man that was Patsfansince1966.  That psycho even had a Brady photo as his avatar, to boot.  You really are losing it.

LMAO@U

Don't flaunt your stupidity Rusty. It's embarrassing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Don't respond to this thread. It's enough.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

LMAO@U

Oh, the irony.  Whatever you say, patsfansince1966.

LMAO@U

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Kind of funny that a thread about a mediocre running back has run 6 pages long and is mostly about our village idiot rusty. It's just a shame that this guy is a "Patriot fan"...it's embarrassing. Has there ever been anyone like this in the entire Internet? Just a guy that continues to embarrasses himself daily with his lack of football insight and blatant overall stupidity...

I don't think there is. I think this all can be traced back to a vitamin D deficiency...simple as that. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Kind of funny that a thread about a mediocre running back has run 6 pages long and is mostly about our village idiot rusty. It's just a shame that this guy is a "Patriot fan"...it's embarrassing. Has there ever been anyone like this in the entire Internet? Just a guy that continues to embarrasses himself daily with his lack of football insight and blatant overall stupidity...

I don't think there is. I think this all can be traced back to a vitamin D deficiency...simple as that. 

It truly is an embarrassment. I doubt any other fan base has anybody this revolting and just plain dense to contend with. He is, without a doubt, one of a kind. In a bad way.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

LMAO@U

LMAO@U

Saying I'm that guy makes you look more like a moron than your usual drivel does. A child could display better sleuthing skills. What's the great evidence you have? That I say I became a fan in '66 and his name? Imbecile.

The guy hasn't even been around here for two years Rusty.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

^^ here is why Mt Hurl is a troll.  Namecalling and never genuine about contributing to the discussion title

Their whole goal is to derail the thread anyway possible.

Yet. the mods don't do anything about it.

So, here's the burning question.

Have you been banned more times than you have fake accounts? Just curious.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

LMAO@U

LMAO@U

Saying I'm that guy makes you look more like a moron than your usual drivel does. A child could display better sleuthing skills. What's the great evidence you have? That I say I became a fan in '66 and his name? Imbecile.

The guy hasn't even been around here for two years Rusty.

You truly are one of a kind, patsfansince1966.  Are you familiar with the saying "pot meet kettle"? LOL!  

You constantly claim I'm Rusty with absolutely no evidence (I proved what a fool you are when I passed your creepy "I'm Not Rusty" test on your site), not to mention that every person here knows that I am not Rusty, and yet you claim my "sleuthing skills" are inefficient because I link the similarities of you and patsfansince1966 in that you both coincidentally discovered your fandom in 1966, are both old and miserable/grumpy,  are BB haters and Brady obsessors, but yet I'm the obtuse one? lolol Not to mention that SEVERAL people on this board have ventured to guess that you and patsfansince1966 are indeed the same person.

Have you had your psychotherapy session today?  Taken your meds?  Taken a nap for that matter?  You seem especially grumpy and delusional lately, which is saying something considering your well-known personality.  Get that paranoid schizophrenia disorder under control, old-timer.