Benny Watch - 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Benny Watch - 2013

patsfansince1966 was a liberal and Babe is more conservative (though if I remember right anti all parties).  Not the same person. Different personalities too.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

If it couldn't be more obvious that you used to be the miserable old man that was Patsfansince1966.  That psycho even had a Brady photo as his avatar, to boot.  You really are losing it.

LMAO@U

Don't flaunt your stupidity Rusty. It's embarrassing.

Oh, the irony.  Whatever you say, patsfansince1966.

LMAO@U

Saying I'm that guy makes you look more like a moron than your usual drivel does. A child could display better sleuthing skills. What's the great evidence you have? That I say I became a fan in '66 and his name? Imbecile.

The guy hasn't even been around here for two years Rusty.

You truly are one of a kind, patsfansince1966.  Are you familiar with the saying "pot meet kettle"? LOL!  

You constantly claim I'm Rusty with absolutely no evidence (I proved what a fool you are when I passed your creepy "I'm Not Rusty" test on your site), not to mention that every person here knows that I am not Rusty, and yet you claim my "sleuthing skills" are inefficient because I link the similarities of you and patsfansince1966 in that you both coincidentally discovered your fandom in 1966, are both old and miserable/grumpy,  are BB haters and Brady obsessors, but yet I'm the obtuse one? lolol Not to mention that SEVERAL people on this board have ventured to guess that you and patsfansince1966 are indeed the same person.

Have you had your psychotherapy session today?  Taken your meds?  Taken a nap for that matter?  You seem especially grumpy and delusional lately, which is saying something considering your well-known personality.  Get that paranoid schizophrenia disorder under control, old-timer.

Spare us. Nearly every word you write echos the dumbkoff. You, like him, like to call out age. How old are you smart guy?

90% of your posts are attacking persons who slam Rusty or support his ranting in some way. Anybody who doesn't believe me, just check his profile.

Tell us, how far away from Rusty do you live? Not very, right? LMAO@U You are an infection on this board and a social deviant Rusty.

Where did you go to college Rusty?

And if you aren't Rusty how is it that you live so close to him in N. Carolina, yet are a Pats' fan? Hmmm? You are both kind of far from home yet quite "close" together ain't ya?

(As far as the test you "passed" no big deal there. Using a proxy defeats that. Or using a PC from home vs. work etc. can as well.)

You might not be him. But you sure as hell look to be him. And that's close enough to label you as an undesirable on any board.

And I was here long before patsfan1966. Neither did I ever post in a manner even remotely like him. You get body slammed yet again Rusty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

patsfansince1966 was a liberal and Babe is more conservative (though if I remember right anti all parties).  Not the same person. Different personalities too.  

All that guy did was go into every thread and complain about what was being discussed no matter what it was. I've always done exactly the opposite. There is 1000 times more chance somebody like davedstone would be him than me.

It's just a smoke screen by Rusty to try and throw off the attention on all Rusty's fake accounts. His sickness is legend at this point.

There are reasons beyond the obvious he has been banned 20 times or so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Many fans have started to realize we ain't winning jack squat if our QB is going to be mediocre or crappy in the postseason."

Many fans have also started to realize that in a couple years when Brady retires we won't sniff any more Super Bowls, or AFC champsionship games for that matter, regardless of whether Belichick is still here....

I think deep down you realize this....

I know it's scary to live in nuanced world where neither our quarterback or our coach are perfect....

I don't think many fans think that way.  Many fans realize the landscape Belichick provides is partly why Brady has thrived.

Matt Cassel thought so.

I thought you said Belichick had no control over the offense?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

If it couldn't be more obvious that you used to be the miserable old man that was Patsfansince1966.  That psycho even had a Brady photo as his avatar, to boot.  You really are losing it.

LMAO@U

LMAO@U

Saying I'm that guy makes you look more like a moron than your usual drivel does. A child could display better sleuthing skills. What's the great evidence you have? That I say I became a fan in '66 and his name? Imbecile.

You truly are one of a kind, patsfansince1966.  Are you familiar with the saying "pot meet kettle"? LOL!  

You constantly claim I'm Rusty with absolutely no evidence (I proved what a fool you are when I passed your creepy "I'm Not Rusty" test on your site), not to mention that every person here knows that I am not Rusty, and yet you claim my "sleuthing skills" are inefficient because I link the similarities of you and patsfansince1966 in that you both coincidentally discovered your fandom in 1966, are both old and miserable/grumpy,  are BB haters and Brady obsessors, but yet I'm the obtuse one? lolol Not to mention that SEVERAL people on this board have ventured to guess that you and patsfansince1966 are indeed the same person.

Have you had your psychotherapy session today?  Taken your meds?  Taken a nap for that matter?  You seem especially grumpy and delusional lately, which is saying something considering your well-known personality.  Get that paranoid schizophrenia disorder under control, old-timer.

Spare us. Nearly every word you write echos the dumbkoff. You, like him, like to call out age. How old are you smart guy?

90% of your posts are attacking persons who slam Rusty or support his ranting in some way. Anybody who doesn't believe me, just check his profile.

Tell us, how far away from Rusty do you live? Not very, right? LMAO@U You are an infection on this board and a social deviant Rusty.

Where did you go to college Rusty?

And if you aren't Rusty how is it that you live so close to him in N. Carolina, yet are a Pats' fan? Hmmm? You are both kind of far from home yet quite "close" together ain't ya?

(As far as the test you "passed" no big deal there. Using a proxy defeats that. Or using a PC from home vs. work etc. can as well.)

You might not be him. But you sure as hell look to be him. And that's close enough to label you as an undesirable on any board.

And I was here long before patsfan1966. Neither did I ever post in a manner even remotely like him. You get body slammed yet again Rusty.

I get along with a ton of people on this board and likewise them with me.  A TON of people cannot stand you on this board.  Do you know how many people 1. called you out for being an immature primadonna for announcing your 'retirement' for the second time 2. jumped for joy when you did actually leave and 3. made fun of you when you were absent during those glorious two months?  Answer: A LOT

Sorry you're too delusional and sick in the mind that you can't digest that a ton of posters can't stand you.

Just because I happen to enjoy/agree with a good amount of Rusty's analysis on football issues does not equate to me being him.  I have disagreed with him in the past, specifically when it comes to Brady, but I don't get into p*ssing matches with him so the discussion doesn't get out of hand.  

Also, most of the people here know a lot about me, probably too much for the internet, because I've had to explain myself to you, the psychopath.  Even though I've told you many, many times before, I will do so again because I understand that being a paranoid schizophrenic has its effects on the mind:  I'm 22 years old and attend Virginia Tech.  Virginia Tech, being in Blacksburg, Virginia, would be the reason that I'm "close" to Rusty in North Carolina.  Want any more detailed information, creep?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I figured he was too much of an egomaniac to hold different accounts, but I just thought the similarities between the two were a little too ironic.  I decided I'd give Baby a dose of his own medicine when it comes to accusing posters of being a different poster.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I get along with a ton of people on this board and likewise them with me.  A TON of people cannot stand you on this board.  Do you know how many people 1. called you out for being an immature primadonna for announcing your 'retirement' for the second time 2. jumped for joy when you did actually leave and 3. made fun of you when you were absent during those glorious two months?  Answer: A LOT

Sorry you're too delusional and sick in the mind that you can't digest that a ton of posters can't stand you.

Just because I happen to enjoy/agree with a good amount of Rusty's analysis on football issues does not equate to me being him.  I have disagreed with him in the past, specifically when it comes to Brady, but I don't get into p*ssing matches with him so the discussion doesn't get out of hand.  

Also, most of the people here know a lot about me, probably too much for the internet, because I've had to explain myself to you, the psychopath.  Even though I've told you many, many times before, I will do so again because I understand that being a paranoid schizophrenic has its effects on the mind:  I'm 22 years old and attend Virginia Tech.  Virginia Tech, being in Blacksburg, Virginia, would be the reason that I'm "close" to Rusty in North Carolina.  Want any more detailed information, creep?

I see. Well, you may be just a goofy little college twerp after all. I never said for certain you were him. Though if you're not it doesn't detract from the well held view that he posts under fake accounts. Hey, if you agree with his insane take on football at almost every turn, people are apt to think you are him.

I assure you I am quite satisfied with the number and quality of the posters I get along with here. Yes, there are a handful of miscreants like you/Rusty to step around like the stray cow pattie, but that doesn't completely detract from the good football talk the others provide. I would gladly submit to a poll choosing between me and Rusty to leave. I feel rather confident I would remain. As far as your LOT of people, you had better go back and recount. You really are purely stupid. Certified.

BTW, I could care less about your "detailed information". Rusty is far far far more concerned with that stuff than I have ever been. Mentions it constantly actually. Just thought it was curious you two live so far away and close to each other but frequent a Pats' board so much. Seems suspicious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I figured he was too much of an egomaniac to hold different accounts, but I just thought the similarities between the two were a little too ironic.  I decided I'd give Baby a dose of his own medicine when it comes to accusing posters of being a different poster.  

A dose of my own medicine didn't even cause a ripple junior. I'm not the one who has been banned 20 times. LMAO@U Little twit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

LMAO@U

LMAO@U

Laughing

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I see. Well, you may be just a goofy little college twerp after all. I never said for certain you were him. Though if you're not it doesn't detract from the well held view that he posts under fake accounts. Hey, if you agree with his insane take on football at almost every turn, people are apt to think you are him.

I assure you I am quite satisfied with the number and quality of the posters I get along with here. Yes, there are a handful of miscreants like you/Rusty to step around like the stray cow pattie, but that doesn't completely detract from the good football talk the others provide. I would gladly submit to a poll choosing between me and Rusty to leave. I feel rather confident I would remain. As far as your LOT of people, you had better go back and recount. You really are purely stupid. Certified.

BTW, I could care less about your "detailed information". Rusty is far far far more concerned with that stuff than I have ever been. Mentions it constantly actually. Just thought it was curious you two live so far away and close to each other but frequent a Pats' board so much. Seems suspicious.

Ya' know... it seems like, for all the howlin' you do about Griswold... you sound a bit like him.Laughing 

And another thing...! Get offa Benny's back fa kriessakes! What the $%c# did he evah do to you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Ya' know... it seems like, for all the howlin' you do about Griswold... you sound a bit like him.Laughing 

And another thing...! Get offa Benny's back fa kriessakes! What the $%c# did he evah do to you?

Are you this daft? This thread is actually shedding a better light on Benny.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

What's sad is he is in early 20s and he's more intelligent than you in your 60s.

Absolute truth.

I can tell from a mile away who is full of crap, who is intelligent or who is dumb, or who has an agenda.

Your agenda makes you look dumb.   That's on you. You also clearly are mentally unstable. If I am 61 and doing what you're doing, I would be pissed off my at my life.

Good luck, "dumbkoff".

You wouldn't know the absolute truth if it was a mountain that fell on you dumbkoff.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If I am 61 and doing what you're doing, I would be pissed off my at my life.

At this rate you'll still be here and banned for the 2,163rd time and still talking like a fool by that age.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He tries to adopt my word choices and phrases ("learn the game") as a way to try to regain leverage. I see it as a compliment. lol

Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

You are truly a madman. I never once saw you use "learn the game". LMAO@U You are pitiful.

I suppose you coined "dumbkoff" too? What a hopeless case you are.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He tries to adopt my word choices and phrases ("learn the game") as a way to try to regain leverage. I see it as a compliment. lol

Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

You are truly a madman. I never once saw you use "learn the game". LMAO@U You are pitiful.

I suppose you coined "dumbkoff" too? What a hopeless case you are.

Excuse me? So, it's just a concidence I would use it at the end my my bitchslappings to you and others, with you and Pezzy trying to use it back against me? LOL!!!

I am pretty sure we have enough witnesses to vouch for me an expose you on this.

Nice try. 

Totally my line.  Again, immitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Like I said.

Give it up, Gramps. 

Dumbkoff, you are stark raving mad. You have never used that expression. I have never seen it used by any but me until a few used it after I had beat it to death.

Seriously, get help.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

This is guy is sick.^^^

He really is.

For you to try to claim adopting that phrase with me using that way back when I was showing you up left and right as you sat in this autographed Brady panties, is flat out pathetic. You;re an absolute liar, which is the pattern with you and your ilk.  Unbelievable liars. WOW

No one will believe you. I used it a lot, then you tried to flip it back on me, and Pezzy adopted it.

The idea that you can try to lie and win this is simply not going to happen. It's no different than RKrap taking my bet parameters, for everyone to see, and then him looking to spin back away.

Or, Mt Hurl or Phat Rex as trolls changing ONE word of my original statement, hoping people believe their lies.

You flipped the "learn the game" line I used on you, back on me, because you think it gave you leverage.

Or, you are that far gone as a psychopath.

Okay junior, this is final and complete verification that you are truly mad as a flippin hatter. Good to know this for sure. It will be my constant explanation for your depraved ravings from here on.

Hey, we all know I used the expression frequently. You just admitted that. Find an instance of you using it. You can't. LMAO@U

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

How'd Benny do today?