Benny watch continued.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Benny watch continued.

Against the mighty Browns...

21 rushes for 75 yards, 3.6 yards a carry, no TDs, no receptions.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Benny watch continued.

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But he did not fumble the ball right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But he did not fumble the ball right?

[/QUOTE]

Never does.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I wish I could remember the guys name, but an old school RB once said about himself, and it applies to Benny:

"If you need 2 yards, I'll get you 3. If you need 10 yards, I'll get you 3."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Yep, another good game by Benny. A true work load back, opening up the pass for a 3 td 300 yard game from Dalton.

Good post Babe.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wish I could remember the guys name, but an old school RB once said about himself, and it applies to Benny:

[/QUOTE]

LOL, I like that!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep, another good game by Benny. A true work load back, opening up the pass for a 3 td 300 yard game from Dalton.

Good post Babe.

[/QUOTE]

Yup!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good, solid numbers.  Nice win by Cincy.  Wish we had BJGE still.  Ridley looks good so far. Cincy got a nice little RB to complement their offense.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah nothing wrong with Benny, but Ridley is an upgrade. BB drafted him and Vareen early for a reason. Now we need Vareen to get on the field and get Woody less plays. Woody should get 5-10 snaps a game, not 20.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Leroy Hoard?

From Wiki

Regarding his skills, Hoard reportedly once said to his coach, "Coach, if you need one yard, I'll get you three yards. If you need five yards, I'll get you three yards."

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I didn't think Woody was going to make the team this year when they signed Demps, but then Demps got injured.  Hard to see what Woody can do that Demps would not have been able to do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Good post Babe.

[/QUOTE]

Fabulous. The entire NFL is clamoring for those 3.6 yac backs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good post Babe.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Frankly, I don't believe you are real. i think you are an instigator who gets his joy by making controversial statements and eliciting a reaction. Possibly even a paid writer with multiple accounts in an attempt to keep this site getting web hits.

You have given away on more then 1 occasion that you are certainly not your age. Any football fan over the age of 40 would understand the impact a commitment to the run has on opening up the pass. If you ignore this or deny this you give yourself away for what you really are.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Leroy Hoard?

From Wiki

Regarding his skills, Hoard reportedly once said to his coach, "Coach, if you need one yard, I'll get you three yards. If you need five yards, I'll get you three yards."

[/QUOTE]

BAM! That's the one. I knew i messed up the yards, but the point is the same. How'd you figure that out?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good post Babe.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Frankly, I don't believe you are real. i think you are an instigator who gets his joy by making controversial statements and eliciting a reaction. Possibly even a paid writer with multiple accounts in an attempt to keep this site getting web hits.

You have given away on more then 1 occasion that you are certainly not your age. Any football fan over the age of 40 would understand the impact a commitment to the run has on opening up the pass. If you ignore this or deny this you give yourself away for what you really are.

[/QUOTE]

Well, I NEVER! Being 32 I take offense to that!

(just kidding...but about which part? MWAHAHAHAHA!)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Leroy Hoard?

From Wiki

[/QUOTE]

Haha Did he say that to Belichick? He coached him at the beginning of his career

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good post Babe.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nah.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Against the mighty Browns...21 rushes for 75 yards, 3.6 yards a carry, no TDs, no receptions.

RESPONSE: If you want to draw comparisons, how 'bout comparing Adam Vinatieri to Gostkowski. The 39 year old Adam booted a 53 yard FG yesterday at the buzzer, giving the Colts a 20-17 win over the Vikings. Meanwhile, The Ghost choked a 42 yarder, costing the Pats their game. You have to wonder whether the Pats would have won at least two more SBs, had they chosen to pay Adam:

1.)     In 2006, Vinatieri led the Colts by the Ravens in windy, rainy Baltimore with 5 FGs in the AFC divisional round. Without him, the Colts never would have advanced to play the Pats in the AFC title game: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=270113033;

2.)     In 2007, the Giants edged the Pats, 17-14. Do you remember when, on their first series of the second half, BB passed on a 49 yard FG in a dome...choosing instead to go for it on 4th and 13? If the Pats still had Adam, BB wouldn't have thought twice, and the Pats would have taken a 10-7 lead:  http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=280203017&period=3;

3.)     In 2012, Week Two, Vinatieri beats the Vikings on a last second 53 yard FG...while Pats' PK Stephen Gostkowski shanks a 42 yarder, to lose to the Cards: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=320916011   

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good post Babe.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe is new to the game.  It's not his fault. All the pink hats think the same.  They want glorious stats to make themselves feel comfortable sharing an opinion on the internet. lol

[/QUOTE]

All you have are insults. The facts fail you every time.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

RESPONSE: If you want to draw comparisons, how 'bout comparing Adam Vinatieri to Gostkowski. The 39 year old Adam booted a 53 yard FG yesterday at the buzzer, giving the Colts a 20-17 win over the Vikings. Meanwhile, The Ghost choked a 42 yarder, costing the Pats their game. You have to wonder whether the Pats would have won at least two more SBs, had they chosen to pay Adam:

Well if they both kicked in a dome you could do that. The last 2 superbowls we wern't even in a position to win it with a field goal. Didn't Adam V miss 2 FG's in the last superbowl he played for the pats in 2004?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts