Benny Watch, game 1.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Benny Watch, game 1.

Do any of you want the "Benny Watch"?

Seems a lot complained about it, yet when I stopped to appease them last season the same ones squealed I stopped because Benny had a good week. LMAO

Now I suspect some will squeal that I didn't do it because Ridley has proven to be a fumbler and a choker. Nah. Apples and oranges.

Anyway, Benny had 14 carries for 25 yards and a TD. That's 1.8 yards per haul. He also caught one for 4 yards. Pretty lame.

But he did get a few points for my fantasy team!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Benny Watch, game 1.

Ah a new season and Babe is still trying to claim Ridley is a better back than BJGE despite Ridley's 2 fumbles. The little girl just won't give up.

Evil's work computer name ( don't tell the boss )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You're on ignore dumbkoff. So there will be no reponses to your stupidity.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Sounds like a typical Benny week that he is capable of delivering. People want to put this guy into the hall of fame because he can get 1000 yards over 16 games...which averages to 62 yards a game...whoopie!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

why do we keep talking about this guy?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Thats the Benny that scored one touchdown for HIS team, and didnt fumble twice and lead to a direct touchdown for the OTHER team right?  Talk about lame?  How about 9 carries and 2 fumbles? one when he wasnt even touched!!!!

I wonder if anyone is calling for Law Firm to be CUT this week like you are for Ridley on the other post Babe?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

The scary thing is he was the leading rusher for the Bengals!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

why do we keep talking about this guy?

As Babe said, back by popular demand!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Irrelevent.

Always was.

Always will be.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Prefer to talk about what is relevant to the Pat's but people are free to post what they want and others are free to respond.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Whoever is giving Ridley crap for fumbles chill. Ridley is five times better than Law Firm Ever will be. Ridley is a more consistent runner between the tackles and has better vision. Easy. Benny was solid but not as good as Ridley even despite the unlucky fumble breaks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So what is the verdict, Babe?

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Sections
Shortcuts