Benny (watch) on his way to (maybe) 1000 yards!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Benny (watch) on his way to (maybe) 1000 yards!

Benny is tearing the league up and at this frantic pace will flirt with 1000 yards rushing this year. At a torrid 3.4 yards a carry he will need right around 300 attempts to reach that though.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Benny (watch) on his way to (maybe) 1000 yards!

Let me ask you something, if Benny gets 17 carries for 51(3.3ypc) yards against the Giants and his team beats the Giants, will that be enough to end the Benny/why we didn't run as much debate?

The last two weeks with this guy have been almost identical...17 carries 54 yards...17 carries 50-54 yards. His team won one of those games and lost the other. Strange huh? It almost makes you think this guy has little to no impact on the outcome of a game. Can you believe that? I mean who knew?

So why is Benny all the sudden so ineffective? Turf toe? Turf foot? Sinus infection (those can be a bieeeetch). Maybe he suffers from dust mite syndrom? You never know.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Correction! He gained 50 yards on 15 carries against the Giants. My bad - I mean if this guy got 25 carries they would of beaten the Giants by 3 touchdowns instead of 2 and a half.

Question...has anyone that is perfectly healthy been released after the first year of their contract in the history of this league? I mean beside Fenene. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I don't see too many of his admirers having a whole hell of a lot to say about him for a while now. LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think they've all pretty much admitted we were right about Benny's talent level.  Now their argument is Bill Belichick and Bill O'Brien still should have used him more "to keep the defenses honest."   You know, take the ball out of the hands of the best players on the offense, so defenses need to adjust to defending your bad players.  That strategy always works . . . at least if your primary goal is to give your punt team more reps . . . 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

These treads are tiring.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see too many of his admirers having a whole hell of a lot to say about him for a while now. LOL

[/QUOTE]

Yeah same with the Moss admirers LOL. We don't need either one of these guys! Our offense is number one with the guys we have now!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know that if Rusty isn't even capable of spinning it - its got to be bad. Lol!

This guy gets the ball as much as anyone nowadays, yet he is 47th in ypc average. There are 18 guys that have more yards than him, 21 with more touchdowns and he's tied for 4th in fumbles. If you look up longest runs - he won't even crack the top 50 for running backs.

Nice guy, tries hard...no reason to take the ball out of Brady's hands.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think they've all pretty much admitted we were right about Benny's talent level.  Now their argument is Bill Belichick and Bill O'Brien still should have used him more "to keep the defenses honest."   You know, take the ball out of the hands of the best players on the offense, so defenses need to adjust to defending your bad players.  That strategy always works . . . at least if your primary goal is to give your punt team more reps . . . 

[/QUOTE]

I know! The thing about a thread like this is that it's risky because if Benny ever were to have a productive week they all could come in here and spin it, but it hasn't happened. I mean even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while - Benny hasn't even done that. And we were suppossed to feed this guy the rock last year?! Wow, ignorance is bliss.

Nine weeks in and the guy still hasn't run for over a 100 yards once, and he's the lead back getting carries. Amazing. No wonder Belichick drafted two backs to replace him and didn't even offer him a contract. What's that say when you are a young free agent running back (with no injuries) and the only team that offers you a contract is the Bengals? Rusty and truchamp probably would of paid the guy 30 million:(