Benny Watch week 13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Benny Watch week 13

Benny gashed the cowboys for 7.4 ypc in a losing cause this week to vault himself to a 4 ypc level for the season, which is still below the NFL average.

No doubt about it, if he keeps this up he will probably prove to all he is a mediocre back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Benny Watch week 13

Go Benny! See you in the playoffs!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Poor Babe just can't get away from his fantasy football stats. He's ranked 13th. Not far behind Ridley. If you keep this up you'll just continue to prove you have a vagina.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Honestly I'm surprised he's done this well, although the Cowboys are giving up some yardage on the ground as of late. He did have a 38 yard run, which is surprising too. Personally I think he is nothing more than average...good backup...no reason to take the ball out of Brady's hands. Average.

If he ends up with 1300 yards I'll change my mind.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^^LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

Don't laugh at your own stupid jokes junior. Poor form.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Honestly I'm surprised he's done this well, although the Cowboys are giving up some yardage on the ground as of late. He did have a 38 yard run, which is surprising too. Personally I think he is nothing more than average...good backup...no reason to take the ball out of Brady's hands. Average.

[/QUOTE]

Funny that the ball wasn't in Brady's hands much when the clock was run down in the 4th last weekend. Why is it that certain people here see any desire to have a good running game as an attack on Brady?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Babe's PMS is acting up again

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If he ends up with half a yard or so over the NFL average I will consider reassessing my former characterization of him as, "a good backup and mediocre starter".

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Funny that the ball wasn't in Brady's hands much when the clock was run down in the 4th last weekend. Why is it that certain people here see any desire to have a good running game as an attack on Brady?

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty. We like a good running game goofball. But you're too dense to figure that out.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because they have an unhealthy man lust for him. That's why.

[/QUOTE]

Junior, stop talking to yourself.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's poor form is you displaying a raging mental illness on this board for us all to see. The simple fact you still think GlenR and myself are the same person means you're an outright loony bird, as is anyone that aligns with you.

[/QUOTE]

Good old glenr refuses to take the "I'm not that tool Rusty" challenge. Which says a lot.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes, "1300" yards is the bellweather number.  We're all waiting on pins and needles to see if you'll change your mind.

Oh, you knowledgable fan, you! lmao

[/QUOTE]

1300 yards means NOTHING goofy. You could run for 1300 yards and average 3.2 ypc. LMAO@U

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's poor form is you displaying a raging mental illness on this board for us all to see. The simple fact you still think GlenR and myself are the same person means you're an outright loony bird, as is anyone that aligns with you.

[/QUOTE]

Good old glenr refuses to take the "I'm not that tool Rusty" challenge. Which says a lot.

[/QUOTE]

What says a lot is that you're a 60+ year old gay man who hasn't come out of the closet and channels a man-lust vicariously through an NFL QB instead.

[/QUOTE]

Using the term gay to insult. tsk tsk tsk junior. I thought a good little liberal like you would not be so hateful. No wonder you get banned so much.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

What says a lot is that you're a 60+ year old

[/QUOTE]

Got to ask junior. What is this demented obsession you have with age, job and education?

I realize your football knowledge can't stand on its own merit, because it's mostly non-existent, but trying to create diversions by bringing up the other impertinent  things won't really hide that fact from any observer with a brain.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

You're infatuation with trying to deflect as to why Brady failed in the SB last year, as if BJGE wouldn't have helped ice that game last February, is absolutely pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

Tell it to the HC junior. I don't run the team, he does.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes, "1300" yards is the bellweather number.  We're all waiting on pins and needles to see if you'll change your mind.

Oh, you knowledgable fan, you! lmao

[/QUOTE]

1300 yards means NOTHING goofy. You could run for 1300 yards and average 3.2 ypc. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

YOu do realize that your buddy Hurlie dropped in the "1300 yards" line, correct?  Do you seriously enjoy showcasing how dumb you look?  lmao

[/QUOTE]

My buddy can think as he likes. If he thinks 1300 yards on its own shows excellence I would disagree with him. Why don't you ask him to elaborate junior?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I am not insulting you whatsoever. 

[/QUOTE]

Sorry junior. Your use of the term gay was clearly derogatory. Don't backpedal yet again just because you have been called out like the phoney that you are.

Sections
Shortcuts