Benny Watch week 13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Benny Watch week 13

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The board is tired of your antics.

[/QUOTE]

There are no 5 posters combined that the board is more tired of than you junior.

(Not to mention how tired the mods are of you.)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

Don't laugh at your own stupid jokes junior. Poor form.

[/QUOTE]

What's poor form is you displaying a raging mental illness on this board for us all to see. The simple fact you still think GlenR and myself are the same person means you're an outright loony bird, as is anyone that aligns with you.

[/QUOTE]

Good old glenr refuses to take the "I'm not that tool Rusty" challenge. Which says a lot.

[/QUOTE]

It says I have other things to do than sit here and pattycake with a little girl like you.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's poor form is you displaying a raging mental illness on this board for us all to see. The simple fact you still think GlenR and myself are the same person means you're an outright loony bird, as is anyone that aligns with you.

[/QUOTE]

Good old glenr refuses to take the "I'm not that tool Rusty" challenge. Which says a lot.

[/QUOTE]

It says I have other things to do than sit here and pattycake with a little girl like you.

[/QUOTE]

Right Rusty. Very convincing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You know what  happens if Benny turns out to be gay,and ends up working at jerrys oldfolks home.I guess the Benny watch will continue till 2025 atleast.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, the Benny Fan Club has demanded I post the Benny Watch when he plays well. Here it is. Go cry to them if you don't like it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Awww poor Babe.  You couldnt just leave it at Benny had a good game, you had to throw in a shot as well.  You get more and more like Rusty everyday.  To bad the Bengals have such a moronic coach as to have Benny run it only 12 times or he could have easily had over 100 yards for 4 straight games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Belichick won't overpay for a runningback, not when there's plenty of vets to be had and he can always find one late in the draft, neither Ridely, Vereen or Bolden were first round picks.  

Law Firm is a good back, so good that he priced himself out of New England on the open market, it wasn't an indictment by BB that he didn't pay him, we didn't pay a lot to Corey Dillon or Antoine Smith either.  

We're paying rookie wages for all three of our current runningbacks.

Law Firm is the anti-running league's whipping boy, before that it was Maroney, but Law Firm still has his health.  

The fact is, we're better running now because the commitment to run is there, parity has returned regarding play calling and we have good quality depth at RB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Belichick won't overpay for a runningback, not when there's plenty of vets to be had and he can always find one late in the draft, neither Ridely, Vereen or Bolden were first round picks.  

Law Firm is a good back, so good that he priced himself out of New England on the open market, it wasn't an indictment by BB that he didn't pay him, we didn't pay a lot to Corey Dillon or Antoine Smith either.  

We're paying rookie wages for all three of our current runningbacks.

Law Firm is the anti-running league's whipping boy, before that it was Maroney, but Law Firm still has his health.  

The fact is, we're better running now because the commitment to run is there, parity has returned regarding play calling and we have good quality depth at RB.

[/QUOTE]

Belichick payed Fred Taylor, Correy Dillon and Antoine Smith...all three of those guys were thirty plus when he gave them more than Benny got this off season. It's just that he thought they all were better than Benny and they were.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^^LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What says a lot is that you're a 60+ year old gay man who hasn't come out of the closet and channels a man-lust vicariously through an NFL QB instead.

[/QUOTE]

Ouch - geez old Rusty - you want to make it at least through the weekend before getting booted, don't you? Easy there middle aged man..easy.

First you align yourself with people that make fun of the handicapped and now you're going to call other posters gay?? What's wrong man? Didn't sell many xray machines this week? I thought those things basically sold themselves...

I mean if you end up getting the boot again, who are we going to make fun of tomorrow night during the game thread? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Awww poor Babe.  You couldnt just leave it at Benny had a good game, you had to throw in a shot as well.  You get more and more like Rusty everyday.  To bad the Bengals have such a moronic coach as to have Benny run it only 12 times or he could have easily had over 100 yards for 4 straight games.

[/QUOTE]

Would you prefer that like you I should hide my head in the sand and leave out the part where he isn't even getting the NFL average per carry? That doesn't seem like much of a watch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[/QUOTE] mthurl

Belichick payed Fred Taylor, Correy Dillon and Antoine Smith...all three of those guys were thirty plus when he gave them more than Benny got this off season. It's just that he thought they all were better than Benny and they were.

[/QUOTE]

Corey Dillon was the only guy that made substantially more at 4.5 million per season for his final two years with an extension, he also took a pay cut when arriving to play here, that's why they agreed to trade for him.

Taylor agreed to a two year contract with the Pats that paid him 5 million over two years.

After playing on an incentive laden one year contract where he proved himself, Smith landed a 5 year 21 million dollar deal.  He only collected on that for two seasons before he was sent packing.

Don't let the facts get in the way...

They didn't over spend on Law Firm but they also chose not to overspend on Mark Anderson, they don't overspend, especially if they think they can get the same production or better out of rookies.  All three of our rookie RB's combined are cheaper than Law Firm and Patriot cap space was limited with all the deals signed last off season.  

Belichick employed the guy for 4 years, he hired him, what are you trying to tell us that Belichick didn't like the guy?  

By the way since you guys are sooo obsessed with career rushing average you should consider that Law Firm's average is better than Smith, the same as Dillon and almost as good as Taylor, and he was most certainly as good as a 35 year old version of all three of those guys which is what we had when they played in Patriot uni's.

Why don't you just admit that we're running better than the past few years because McDaniel's understands the impact a running game can bring to an offense, that's why we rank #2 in rushing attempts in the entire NFL and stop acting like a bunch of stubborn fools?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Boy, that Arian Foster kid must suck because he has 3.9ypc. He must be one of the worst RB's in the league since he can't even put up mediocre ypc numbers. But, you know who is an elite RB that Justin Forsett kid with his amazing 6.2ypc number. I wonder why Hou would choose to run Foster over Forsett, obviously Forsett is the better runner because his ypc is elite

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Boy, that Arian Foster kid must suck because he has 3.9ypc. He must be one of the worst RB's in the league since he can't even put up mediocre ypc numbers. But, you know who is an elite RB that Justin Forsett kid with his amazing 6.2ypc number. I wonder why Hou would choose to run Foster over Forsett, obviously Forsett is the better runner because his ypc is elite

[/QUOTE]
       Hey, maybe Babe was on the jury that freed OJ? l

[/QUOTE]Or maybe Babe is the real killer?I wonder what the ypc is at the old folks home when they run out of money.

[/QUOTE]

Another crusty clone?  I guess cloning "sheep" is very popular these days.

Dolly even got her own magazine cover.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It's really getting hard to tell who is a clone of who know a days with a handful of posters making multiple screen names to invade the boards. Wouldn't it be funny and sad if Babe and Rusty were the same person with split personality only they weren't aware of one another

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

It's really getting hard to tell who is a clone of who know a days with a handful of posters making multiple screen names to invade the boards. Wouldn't it be funny and sad if Babe and Rusty were the same person with split personality only they weren't aware of one another

[/QUOTE]

A made for TV movie if ever there was one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I never got this thread week in and week out. The guy played hard for us, I liked him. Heard him talk, and all he said was how much he appreciated the Pats, the FANS,  and the organization. Never a bad word, but Fans are Fans.

There is more to Running the ball, how do you know if he didn't pick up Blitz in a critical situation, or made a key block to help a Teamate. 3.7 and 3.8 is for the Stats Fans, not for people that know there is more to the Running Back Position.

[/QUOTE]

So, exactly what do we go by if not stats? Your opinion of how good a blocker he is. The fact is BB let him walk for low $$$. That says more than anybody here ever could.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Patsman3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Would you prefer that like you I should hide my head in the sand and leave out the part where he isn't even getting the NFL average per carry? That doesn't seem like much of a watch.

[/QUOTE]

It would be an improvement over it's current location up your vag.

[/QUOTE]

Spare the board your asinine "vag" comments Rusty. They're stupid.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be funnier if everyone else called out the morons who think I use multiple screen names, when it's beyond clear I don't?

Pretty odd that Babe can run around calling people names and he's never banned himself.  Actually, it's VERY odd.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong for the 100,000th time junior. I only call YOU names. I guess it's okay to call a poster that has been banned a dozen times or so names.

And explain to us how... "it's beyond clear I don't"

It seems somebody who is banned so many times and immediately shows up with yet another new account is quite capable of making many false accounts. And of course several have been offered to take the "I'm not that tool Rusty Challenge" and have refused.

You're one of those meatheads that thinks if you keep saying something absurd long enough people will start to believe it.

Sections
Shortcuts