Benny watch, week 3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Benny watch, week 3

17 carries, 38 yards, 2.2 yac, a TD and.....

a FUMBLE!

He's averaging 3.6 yac on the season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Benny watch, week 3

Which is 1 yard more than Ridley had fool.

What a sad pathetic person you are that you revel in his first NFL fumble. The Bengels have a better record than us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What a sad pathetic person you are that you revel in his first NFL fumble. The Bengels have a better record than us.

[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, he doesn't play for us anymore. Looks like BB was right to let him go. Ridley has almost 1 more yard a carry so far this year Rusty. A respectable 4.5.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, he doesn't play for us anymore. Looks like BB was right to let him go. Ridley has almost 1 more yard a carry so far this year Rusty. A respectable 4.5.

[/QUOTE]

Yet your strange fasination with him continues.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Benny had 19 carries for 91 yads and a 5.1 average against Baltimore.

Ridley and Woodhead had 28 carries 68 yds and a 2.4 average vs Baltimore.

Benny is averaging the 18 carries a game we asked for a lead back to have in Obrien's offense and his QB is the 4rth highest rated QB in the league with a 105 rating, 860 yards and 6 tds...which is higher then Brady, Rodgers, Brees, the Manning brothers, Rivers, Shaub, Flacco and all the other "elite QB's"

Benny's 18 carries for poor yardage this past sunday helped open up the passing game for another 300 yard 3 td performance by his QB. An even though Ridley and Woody were not very effective their 28 carries helped open up a 300 yard 1 td game for Brady with 2 more rushing tds, which is one of Brady's best games vs Baltimore in the last few years.

At the same time I blame McD for trying to pound Woodhead when the game was on the line. He killed more then 1 drive imo. Wish we had  Ridley in there......or Benny for that matter.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Benny is averaging the 18 carries a game we asked for a lead back to have in Obrien's offense and his QB is the 4rth highest rated QB in the league with a 105 rating, 860 yards and 6 tds...which is higher then Brady, Rodgers, Brees, the Manning brothers, Rivers, Shaub, Flacco and all the other "elite QB's"

Benny's 18 carries for poor yardage this past sunday helped open up the passing game for another 300 yard 3 td performance by his QB. An even though Ridley and Woody were not very effective their 28 carries helped open up a 300 yard 1 td game for Brady with 2 more rushing tds, which is one of Brady's best games vs Baltimore in the last few years.

At the same time I blame McD for trying to pound Woodhead when the game was on the line. He killed more then 1 drive imo. Wish we had  Ridley in there......or Benny for that matter.

[/QUOTE]

Babe has to crap on BJGE to back his sad theory that his lack of yards with the Pats was all because of his lack of skill and had nothing to do with the rest of the offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great point. Keeping tabs on how former players are doing is sheer madness Rusty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's astonishing how ineffective running is still a good thing in your view because it will "open up the passing game". So Brady's good game is due to the bad running, right?

I guess by that kind of reasoning Brady passing badly should open up the running game, right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Who cares. Law Firm has moved on.

My question is - where's Vereen?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where's who?...  At this point he needs to suck it up and start learning how to play hurt.

[/QUOTE]

According to Babe he was going to be the power runner to replace that aspect of BJGE's job. I asked him that very question. I believe his response was to call me rusty again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Where's who?...  At this point he needs to suck it up and start learning how to play hurt.

[/QUOTE]

According to Babe he was going to be the power runner to replace that aspect of BJGE's job. I asked him that very question. I believe his response was to call me rusty again.

[/QUOTE]

Apparently you have lost your mind. I never said that about Vereen. I pretty much have never said anything about Vereen. I think all your fake accounts are confusing you in general Rusty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]nd

[/QUOTE]

Agree, he needs to learn to get on and stay on the field or what good is he?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great point. Keeping tabs on how former players are doing is sheer madness Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the rusty whine vaginaboy. I can always depend on you to go to PMS mode when you're shown to be an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Right Rusty. Whatever you say.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]nd

[/QUOTE]

Agree jri37, he needs to get on and stay on the field or what good is he?

glenr, I wonder, does this mean Babe thinks I'm Griswold too?

[/QUOTE]

Point out his idiocy and you can be Rusty too.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Apparently you have lost your mind. I never said that about Vereen. I pretty much have never said anything about Vereen. I think all your fake accounts are confusing you in general Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

Claiming you never posted something. WOW you've never done that before. have you vagboy?

[/QUOTE]

Put up or shut up Rusty.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

You need a theme song. Maybe to the tune of the TV Batman theme.

Vagboy da da da da da da da da vagboy. You could keep your feminine products in your utility belt.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

You need a theme song. Maybe to the tune of the TV Batman theme.

Vagboy da da da da da da da da vagboy. You could keep your feminine products in your utility belt.

[/QUOTE]

Did I mention Rusty? Whatever. Prove your lie or shaddap.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Vagboy da da da da da da da da vagboy

Quick JetMangione into the vagmobile!

He is your side kick isn't he? The only poster that always agrees with you.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Good thread because it shows what most people knew all along - that Benny wasn't good enough to get the ball more often with us. Cincy put up 500 yards of offense on Sunday and their "lead" back generated 37 yards...pathetic.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to patsfan76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But he NEVER fumbles!!!  oh wait...

[/QUOTE]

Well, he had a great run for a while. So many had him overrated it will be interesting to see how he does when defenses aren't crapping in their drawers worrying about Brady.