2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Benny Watch

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

LOL,30 guys at  70 plus carries average more then BJGE(230 carries) That is great Babe. "You're hypocrisy knows no bounds" What is 70 carries....about 6 a game? So change of pace backs are now included? 17 backs at 12 carries a game(lead backs) average more then benny, about 25 lead backs average more then Arian Foster. Is he below average? Don't bother answering.

Of the 22 backs with the most carries in the NFL, Benny gets less per carry than 15 of them. That means about 2/3rds of the most used backs are more effective than him.

And Foster certainly is looking very average compared to his previous production. Like a lot of backs that are fed the ball a lot, it looks like he is getting less effective every season.

Or maybe the RBs you are pointing to play on better offenses with better QBs than Cincy?

Again, BJGE is running behind O Linemen who are BACK UPS. They lost 2/3 of their O Line before the season.

Exposed.

I think most people that watch football see the push that Cincy generates from their offensive line...when it's impressive (like it has been of late) Benny gets the yards that are blocked for him. When it's not he doesn't. Period.

And what's wrong with Cincy's offense? Their QB is pretty good, they have a tight end and a wideout that can hurt you. Not bad at all.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

LOL,30 guys at  70 plus carries average more then BJGE(230 carries) That is great Babe. "You're hypocrisy knows no bounds" What is 70 carries....about 6 a game? So change of pace backs are now included? 17 backs at 12 carries a game(lead backs) average more then benny, about 25 lead backs average more then Arian Foster. Is he below average? Don't bother answering.

Of the 22 backs with the most carries in the NFL, Benny gets less per carry than 15 of them. That means about 2/3rds of the most used backs are more effective than him.

And Foster certainly is looking very average compared to his previous production. Like a lot of backs that are fed the ball a lot, it looks like he is getting less effective every season.

Or maybe the RBs you are pointing to play on better offenses with better QBs than Cincy?

Again, BJGE is running behind O Linemen who are BACK UPS. They lost 2/3 of their O Line before the season.

Exposed.

I think most people that watch football see the push that Cincy generates from their offensive line...when it's impressive (like it has been of late) Benny gets the yards that are blocked for him. When it's not he doesn't. Period.

And what's wrong with Cincy's offense? Their QB is pretty good, they have a tight end and a wideout that can hurt you. Not bad at all.

MT, is benny a good enough RB to carry a load?

Is Cinci's O-line better or worst then our own?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

MT, is benny a good enough RB to carry a load?

Is Cinci's O-line better or worst then our own?

^ Truechamp, as far as the offensive line goes, I really don't know. For run blocking? I don't know. For pass protection? I don't know - I haven't seen enough of it - I have seen a few games and I do notice they can get some push. I bet Benny is loving some of the room he is getting right now...have you seen it? I mean Ridley would like some of that room right now, because he's not getting a ton of it with all the injuries we've had up the middle...yet he's done just fine.

As for Benny, he can carry a work load, it's just a question of how effective he will be doing it. To me he is going to give you average production at best. I've watched some of these games with him and believe me, even with his recent production he still can kill a drive on a first and ten when he gets stuffed...he still gives you nothing in the passing game...he still won't get you any yards if it's not blocked perfectly. He's getting some real good blocking right now - good for him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I just watched the coaches film of all Benny's runs in the Bengals-Eagles game and most of his runs in the Bengals-Cowboys game.  Then I watched the coaches film of Ridley's runs in the Miami game.   There's no comparison.  Benny does get some big runs, but most, if not all, of those are the result of the Bengals' O-line ripping open huge holes for him.  Ridley, on the other hand, is making yards on his own, often when the Pats'' O-line is struggling to open space for him against a good Miami front. I know it's a small sample, but from those games, it's pretty clear that Ridley is a much better back than BJGE. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts