Benny's Big Adventure.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Benny's Big Adventure.

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would add that if you can get a true feature back then of course you want him. Just because you are looking to insure you can fill particualr roles for particular packages does not mean you do not forsake a true feature player....   And Benny is not really a true feature player (unless he finds a way to improve his quickness in cutting in the next level).

[/QUOTE]

We'll never have a "feature back" here because BB doesn't draft them in Rd 1 (minus Maroney) and he doesn't look for them in their primes in FA. It;s not part of his cap formula, which I've explained dozens of time to the Babe Group here.

It's why I liked his Vereen and Ridley moves in the draft AND acquiring NOs draft picks which turned out to be Chandler Jones. Talk about a fleecing. Gee, Chandler Jones, Ridley and Vereen or Mark Ingram? Yes, I know Ridley and Vereen weren't traded directly in place of Ingram or vice versa, but how can anyone not like that approach?

So, it's pointless to scapegoat BJGE. Of course he's "mediocre" when compared to the Adrian Peterson's of the league, but that doesn't mean he's "mediocre here. Or in Cincy. He's an above average RB who has more pluses than negatives. Clearly.

[/QUOTE]

I love it!! Bill Belichick doesn't draft running backs in the first round (except for Maroney). And yeah, he did draft another in the second (Vareen) and he did ship a second rounder for Dillon too, but who's counting?  

Thanks for your expert analysis...once again a job well done! And thanks for pointing out that Belichick won't sign a true feature back in his prime...you think?? Aside from the team that actually drafts these "feature backs", how often do you see them switch teams for big dollars? You can't even get pointing out the obvious straight. In other breaking news...tomorrow will be Tuesday...tonight the ball will drop and Dick Clark won't be saying "back to you Ryan".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe you vagboy. You're whole premise for not signing BJGE was that the Pats didn't need a running game. You morphed into all the ypc stuff after it was shown that the increased emphasis on a run game was good for the offense.

In other words you're still full of crap

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense Rusty. I never cared whether they signed Benny or not. I simply pointed out that BB wasn't likely to keep his 2 high draft picks on the bench and pay Benny some big money. The increased "effectiveness" of the run game enhanced the offense, not any "emphasis". That's all in your little pea-brained mind.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Looks like Babe is PMS today. Never happy unless whining.

Tell me again how we didn't need to get back to running and play action?

Phony fantasy football 'expert'

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

Hi Babe. Vaginal itch bothering you today? I notice you're too much of a puss to defend your past stupid statements about running and the play action. It's why you rant  so much about yards per carry. Your football knowledge ends at fantatsy stats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The excuses have changed over the past 5 years... let's reminisce...

"It's a passing league now, running is a relic of the past."

"We're a pass first team, Tom Brady is our best player so why take the ball out of his hands."

"The offensive line is not built for running, they don't have the talent to run block."

"We don't have a deep threat WR so we can't run, the offense can't take the top off a defense."

"Our runningbacks aren't talented enough."

"If you run better you'll run more, it's so obvious."

Now everybody loves the power running game and they were calling for it all these years... we just didn't hear you I guess?

[/QUOTE]

Just about everybody was yearning for more effective running since Dillon left. This is nothing new.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I would add that if you can get a true feature back then of course you want him. Just because you are looking to insure you can fill particualr roles for particular packages does not mean you do not forsake a true feature player....   And Benny is not really a true feature player (unless he finds a way to improve his quickness in cutting in the next level).

[/QUOTE]

We'll never have a "feature back" here because BB doesn't draft them in Rd 1 (minus Maroney) and he doesn't look for them in their primes in FA. It;s not part of his cap formula, which I've explained dozens of time to the Babe Group here.

It's why I liked his Vereen and Ridley moves in the draft AND acquiring NOs draft picks which turned out to be Chandler Jones. Talk about a fleecing. Gee, Chandler Jones, Ridley and Vereen or Mark Ingram? Yes, I know Ridley and Vereen weren't traded directly in place of Ingram or vice versa, but how can anyone not like that approach?

So, it's pointless to scapegoat BJGE. Of course he's "mediocre" when compared to the Adrian Peterson's of the league, but that doesn't mean he's "mediocre here. Or in Cincy. He's an above average RB who has more pluses than negatives. Clearly.

[/QUOTE]

I love it!! Bill Belichick doesn't draft running backs in the first round (except for Maroney). And yeah, he did draft another in the second (Vareen) and he did ship a second rounder for Dillon too, but who's counting?  

Thanks for your expert analysis...once again a job well done! And thanks for pointing out that Belichick won't sign a true feature back in his prime...you think?? Aside from the team that actually drafts these "feature backs", how often do you see them switch teams for big dollars? You can't even get pointing out the obvious straight. In other breaking news...tomorrow will be Tuesday...tonight the ball will drop and Dick Clark won't be saying "back to you Ryan".

[/QUOTE]

We'll never have a 'feature back' because we can't afford to pay one. How often have you seen a top QB and RB on the same team in the cap era

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

The excuses have changed over the past 5 years... let's reminisce...

"It's a passing league now, running is a relic of the past."

"We're a pass first team, Tom Brady is our best player so why take the ball out of his hands."

"The offensive line is not built for running, they don't have the talent to run block."

"We don't have a deep threat WR so we can't run, the offense can't take the top off a defense."

"Our runningbacks aren't talented enough."

"If you run better you'll run more, it's so obvious."

Now everybody loves the power running game and they were calling for it all these years... we just didn't hear you I guess?

[/QUOTE]

You probably didn't hear it or missed it because -I don't know if you realize this or not - but there is a belligerent idiot that posts 400 times a day here ruining threads. It's easy to miss things.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We'll never have a 'feature back' because we can't afford to pay one. How often have you seen a top QB and RB on the same team in the cap era

[/QUOTE]

True.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Babe you vagboy. You're whole premise for not signing BJGE was that the Pats didn't need a running game. You morphed into all the ypc stuff after it was shown that the increased emphasis on a run game was good for the offense.

[/QUOTE]

Nonsense Rusty. I never cared whether they signed Benny or not. I simply pointed out that BB wasn't likely to keep his 2 high draft picks on the bench and pay Benny some big money. The increased "effectiveness" of the run game enhanced the offense, not any "emphasis". That's all in your little pea-brained mind.

[/QUOTE]

Nice bs vagboy. Your whole premise revolved around not needing a good ground game. Too gutless to admit you were wrong. Not surprising since you post here to feed your childish ego not because you're a football fan

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice bs vagboy. Your whole premise revolved around not needing a good ground game. Too gutless to admit you were wrong. Not surprising since you post here to feed your childish ego not because you're a football fan

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

working hard today huh rusty?  Boy you must look like a you are really doing something important with all those laptops plugged in so u can handle 2 accounts.

Just a bit of advice, try to remember to change your writing style and your agenda when you switch back and forth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What? ^^Does this have a point to it? Yes. He doesn't want to spend big money on high profile RBs.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong it's not a matter of want it's a matter of using the cap money in other areas.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah there's absolutely no difference in being ranked 2nd in rushing attempts this year as opposed to 17th last season.  

Hopefully McDaniels will not pull an O'Brien and stop running once the playoffs begin, or better yet insert Woody as the every down back...

[/QUOTE]

sounds like Wozzy and Rusty need to get a room.

There were plenty of people here who recognized the need for us to run it more its just that we also recognized the need to have more talent at the position in order to do so. Why is this so hard for your robots to understand?  Anyone who knows football can tell you that keeping the ball in your # 1 rated QB hands is better than handing off to the 47th best rusher in the league. Brady is almost 100% in Qb sneaks as well.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Shizzly!  How is it with your worst nightmare coming true?  Enjoy yesterday's game without Brady tossing wild INTs, a committed run early in the game and no panic, with our D playing great even with the backups mostly playing?

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Ummm, I dont comprehend crazy talk. When you get over yourself plus your hangover, maybe we can talk football. I swear you get more and more Ill as the weeks go by. Are you dying or something?..really, serious question. This is bigger than football. I mean you claim to be a genius, know all about football and boast a 152 IQ but I just dont see it. I already told you last week was Christmas for you. I was afraid of what I might find on here after Brady played poorly vs the Jags and Chung had 2 pics so I started a thread saying enjoy your week and you still got hosed all week. Now you wanna ask me about this last game where we escaped relatively healthy, the defense pitched a shut out and the offense was good??!?!  Let me make this clear. I am a Patriots Fan who will ALWAYS cheer a WIN! I dont play these games of blaming offense or defense like you. I root for the Patriots! Not a Unit, Corky! Get it?  So go take your agenda somewhere else. Im thrilled that we have a Bye! and yet you still find ways to turn this board into a pissing contest...lol   Hope the New Year brings you NEW words to use, new agendas(lord knows weve grown tired of brady bashing)and hopefully NEW LIFE for YOU!

[/QUOTE]

^^This is it in a nutshell. We have a nice win, get a bye and what does he do? Start crap first thing in the morning - way to start your week rusty! He seems like he is starting to head down that alley that patsfan1976 was headed...nervous breakdown material. With patsfan he admitted he was having a tough time, etc. Is that what is going on in rusty world? If it is I can understand the belligerence, but at the same time go get some help. Eat some fiber, take a nap, go to a doctor...

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

working hard today huh rusty?  Boy you must look like a you are really doing something important with all those laptops plugged in so u can handle 2 accounts.

Just a bit of advice, try to remember to change your writing style and your agenda when you switch back and forth.

[/QUOTE]

Is it time for all the idiotic scenarios already vagboy? This is how you try to escape when shown to be the whining idiot you really are.

What's next vag? Am I a 6 armed alien with 3 PCs sent to earth to attack the greatest football mind on the planet ( you in your own twisted dreams)?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Wait wasn't Babe the one who made a post cancelling the Benny Watch last week?  So Babe starts the thread when Benny has a slow start, Benny has a good second half, Babe's Benny threads disappears.  Then he cancel the thread but has to come back when Benny doesnt play.....

Gee Babe sounds alot like those Jets, Giants, Indy, fans that only come around when there team wins and are never to be found when there teams lose.  Dare I say he sounds just like a TROLL....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yeah there's absolutely no difference in being ranked 2nd in rushing attempts this year as opposed to 17th last season.  

Hopefully McDaniels will not pull an O'Brien and stop running once the playoffs begin, or better yet insert Woody as the every down back...

[/QUOTE]

sounds like Wozzy and Rusty need to get a room.

There were plenty of people here who recognized the need for us to run it more its just that we also recognized the need to have more talent at the position in order to do so. Why is this so hard for your robots to understand?  Anyone who knows football can tell you that keeping the ball in your # 1 rated QB hands is better than handing off to the 47th best rusher in the league. Brady is almost 100% in Qb sneaks as well.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Shizzly!  How is it with your worst nightmare coming true?  Enjoy yesterday's game without Brady tossing wild INTs, a committed run early in the game and no panic, with our D playing great even with the backups mostly playing?

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Ummm, I dont comprehend crazy talk. When you get over yourself plus your hangover, maybe we can talk football. I swear you get more and more Ill as the weeks go by. Are you dying or something?..really, serious question. This is bigger than football. I mean you claim to be a genius, know all about football and boast a 152 IQ but I just dont see it. I already told you last week was Christmas for you. I was afraid of what I might find on here after Brady played poorly vs the Jags and Chung had 2 pics so I started a thread saying enjoy your week and you still got hosed all week. Now you wanna ask me about this last game where we escaped relatively healthy, the defense pitched a shut out and the offense was good??!?!  Let me make this clear. I am a Patriots Fan who will ALWAYS cheer a WIN! I dont play these games of blaming offense or defense like you. I root for the Patriots! Not a Unit, Corky! Get it?  So go take your agenda somewhere else. Im thrilled that we have a Bye! and yet you still find ways to turn this board into a pissing contest...lol   Hope the New Year brings you NEW words to use, new agendas(lord knows weve grown tired of brady bashing)and hopefully NEW LIFE for YOU!

[/QUOTE]

^^This is it in a nutshell. We have a nice win, get a bye and what does he do? Start crap first thing in the morning - way to start your week rusty! He seems like he is starting to head down that alley that patsfan1976 was headed...nervous breakdown material. With patsfan he admitted he was having a tough time, etc. Is that what is going on in rusty world? If it is I can understand the belligerence, but at the same time go get some help. Eat some fiber, take a nap, go to a doctor...

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't this thread started by Babe?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is it time for all the idiotic scenarios already vagboy? This is how you try to escape when shown to be the whining idiot you really are.

What's next vag? Am I a 6 armed alien with 3 PCs sent to earth to attack the greatest football mind on the planet ( you in your own twisted dreams)?

[/QUOTE]

Lol!

When they get cornered, that's what they do. So, just rest assurred that they've been exposed.

Note how after a D shutout not one of them starts a thread to compliment the D. One that played MOSTLY back ups.

[/QUOTE]

You do realize that by jumping in you just gave the vag an opening to claim I'm you?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And if Arian Foster was benched for rest yesterday, like Benny, then he would have ended the season with a 3.96 YPC.  Gee, that's below the league average.  He sucks.

[/QUOTE]

I guess it's better we go by your opinion than facts. Keep us posted on who is good/bad since we can't rely on measurables.

[/QUOTE]

Nice deflect, Babe.  So, what you're saying is that Arian Foster is a 'below average' RB?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Stop whining about Brady's paycheck again Rusty.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And if Arian Foster was benched for rest yesterday, like Benny, then he would have ended the season with a 3.96 YPC.  Gee, that's below the league average.  He sucks.

[/QUOTE]

I guess it's better we go by your opinion than facts. Keep us posted on who is good/bad since we can't rely on measurables.

[/QUOTE]

Nice deflect, Babe.  So, what you're saying is that Arian Foster is a 'below average' RB?

[/QUOTE]

No deflect. I'm saying your football opinion means less to me than the contents of a litterbox. That's pretty direct.

As far as Foster - he has gotten worse every year since he came into the league. And I'm also saying, based on this year's production, he would not be held in the regard he is. Maybe next year he will bounce back, but this year he was so-so. Just like Benny is over his career.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol!

When they get cornered, that's what they do. So, just rest assurred that they've been exposed.

Note how after a D shutout not one of them starts a thread to compliment the D. One that played MOSTLY back ups.

[/QUOTE]

You do realize that by jumping in you just gave the vag an opening to claim I'm you?

[/QUOTE]

It does? How about this?  How about they are absolute loony birds for thinking that to begin with, and the 5 people who think that here, are either trolls or have mental illness.

I don't really care what loony birds think. It's the equivalent of a sovereign nation pretending they can negotiate with terrorists. Ain't happening.

I am still waiting for his dummy self to start a thread about how Ridley's 20 carries and only 74 yards is poor YPC.

[/QUOTE]

5 people? Wake up from your stupor junior. There are about 5 people here who don't think you are glenr.

I have never come across anybody on a message board that lives so deeply in a fantasy world like you. You are a wack-job if there ever was one.