Bernard Pollard: Cheapshot artist and whiner extrordinaire!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Bernard Pollard: Cheapshot artist and whiner extrordinaire!

I just read on WEEI.com Bernard's comments on how he hopes the Giants thrash the Patriots and then goes on to explain how he is going to continue to play like an a hole and try and injure players because he can't cover them nor can he blitz fast enough to sack the QB so he dives at their knees! I sincerely hope some player takes his knees out on a block that ends his career and then he can go back to mugging children and little old ladies which will eventually land him in a place where he truly belongs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Bernard Pollard: Cheapshot artist and whiner extrordinaire!

In Response to Bernard Pollard: Cheapshot artist and whiner extrordinaire!:
    [QUOTE] I just read on WEEI.com Bernard's comments on how he hopes the Giants thrash the Patriots and then goes on to explain how he is going to continue to play like an a hole and try and injure players because he can't cover them nor can he blitz fast enough to sack the QB so he dives at their knees! I sincerely hope some player takes his knees out on a block that ends his career and then he can go back to mugging children and little old ladies which will eventually land him in a place where he truly belongs.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

I already posted the same sentiments on another thread.  It isn't enough that he has injured 3 of our players, (Brady, Welker and Gronk), but he also has to be a loudmouth about his hopes that the Giants thrash the Patriots.  I had heard about this earlier.  I really also hope that he does finally sustain an injury that sidelines him for a season or longer.  What a jerk !  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Bernard Pollard: Cheapshot artist and whiner extrordinaire!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bernard Pollard: Cheapshot artist and whiner extrordinaire! : I already posted the same sentiments on another thread.  It isn't enough that he has injured 3 of our players, (Brady, Welker and Gronk), but he also has to be a loudmouth about his hopes that the Giants thrash the Patriots.  I had heard about this earlier.  I really also hope that he does finally sustain an injury that sidelines him for a season or longer.  What a jerk !  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]Sorry I just got online and didn't see your thread but you are right about his being both a lout and a jerk. I know I'm not supposed wish ill on others but that guy just grates me the wrong way.Also the injuries incurred by three Patriots are like trophies to this mutt and I know his mother is probably proud of his actions. His father would take him out behind the woodshed for a beating for lack of sportsmanship,that is if he knew who his father was...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I hate this nut job

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

So the two Ravens whining are a guy who's been on 3 teams in 5 years and the 'kicking consultant'. What's next a story about how the Ravens jock strap technician thinks the Pats cheated?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]So the two Ravens whining are a guy who's been on 3 teams in 5 years and the 'kicking consultant'. What's next a story about how the Ravens jock strap technician thinks the Pats cheated?
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Yes, probably another "laces out" moment, but you'll read that the Pats laundry switched out Cundiff's "special" Tuck Jock. Whenever he hangs right, he pushes left.

"Cundiff is Finkel. Finkel is Cundiff."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

I hope big Vince treads on his head next time the Pats play them. He is a joke.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bernard Pollard: Cheapshot artist and whiner extrordinaire! : Yes, probably another "laces out" moment, but you'll read that the Pats laundry switched out Cundiff's "special" Tuck Jock. Whenever he hangs right, he pushes left. "Cundiff is Finkel. Finkel is Cundiff."
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

LOL.

That's what happens to guys who defy the (no)tuck rule.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

This guys a real piece of crap--so glad he gets to WATCH the Pats win the SB!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

[QUOTE]I hope big Vince treads on his head next time the Pats play them. He is a joke.
    Posted by Brad34[/QUOTE]

I hope the loudmouth punk whiner cheapshot artist gets absolutely trucked by an O lineman (say Logan Mankins) next time they play.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bernard Pollard: Cheapshot artist and whiner extrordinaire! : I already posted the same sentiments on another thread.  It isn't enough that he has injured 3 of our players, (Brady, Welker and Gronk), but he also has to be a loudmouth about his hopes that the Giants thrash the Patriots.  I had heard about this earlier.  I really also hope that he does finally sustain an injury that sidelines him for a season or longer.  What a jerk !  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I caught your other post Susan. What goes around will usually come around in one form or another. I am sure he will get what is coming to him if he intentially went out to hurt players.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

According to Brian Waters he was bragging about how he took out Brady,he didn't really have much to do with Wes Welkers injury other than being right there when it happened,he did intentionally roll up on Gronks ankle he couldn't stop him by playing football so he resorted to his only viable tactic,hit the guy who's killing his team, in a place where it'll finish the guys day and maybe career.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Somebody get this guy front row tickets to our Super Bowl parade.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Maybe next year when he is playing for another team he gets "Joe Theismanned"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Heard his interview on Fox Sports yesterday. "Just part of the game", he says. He's right, and maybe it is just a coincidence. But, I'm sure that he'll feel the absolute same way if a Patriot player rolled up his leg taking him out for an extended period of time and/or his career. (Not going to bet my grand daughter's college education fund on that one!) It's just playing hard!

The funny part is that Rome pointedly asked him about the missed FG, and wht they xdidn't call time out before he went on the field. He gave his drivel about what the scoreboard read, and how incorrect it was, etc, which created "confusion" on the Raven bench. I was quite surprised that Romie didn't immediately ask how ALL the Raven coaching staff, either on the field or up innthe box, could NOT know the down and distance on ANY play. Or, how any non- dressed Raven players could have missed it, or how any of the 53 dressed Ravens, including Billy Shank himself, could miss it. Romie lost BIG credibility points with me on this issue, AND HE'S NOT THE ONLY NATIONAL MEDIA HORE. This fact is being kept quiet while they run out the newest "conspriacy", real or imagined. It's not like the Jumbotron in Baltimore EVER had issues, or the information up on it was EVER incorrect, right? What's next, the NFL Moron Rule, where only a fully licensed and trained NFL league office official will be able to operate a Jumbotron, and it's messaging contexts?

Just proves that, YES.... a DUMBAZZED team like the Ravens MUST be protected from themselves during all games. (And here I'm thinking, after all these years that games are played, and won and lost on the field! Damn you, Jumbotron!)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]Heard his interview on Fox Sports yesterday. "Just part of the game", he says. He's right, and maybe it is just a coincidence. But, I'm sure that he'll feel the absolute same way if a Patriot player rolled up his leg taking him out for an extended period of time and/or his career. (Not going to bet my grand daughter's college education fund on that one!) It's just playing hard! The funny part is that Rome pointedly asked him about the missed FG, and wht they xdidn't call time out before he went on the field. He gave his drivel about what the scoreboard read, and how incorrect it was, etc, which created "confusion" on the Raven bench. I was quite surprised that Romie didn't immediately ask how ALL the Raven coaching staff, either on the field or up innthe box, could NOT know the down and distance on ANY play. Or, how any non- dressed Raven players could have missed it, or how any of the 53 dressed Ravens, including Billy Shank himself, could miss it. Romie lost BIG credibility points with me on this issue, AND HE'S NOT THE ONLY NATIONAL MEDIA HORE. This fact is being kept quiet while they run out the newest "conspriacy", real or imagined. It's not like the Jumbotron in Baltimore EVER had issues, or the information up on it was EVER incorrect, right? What's next, the NFL Moron Rule, where only a fully licensed and trained NFL league office official will be able to operate a Jumbotron, and it's messaging contexts? Just proves that, YES.... a DUMBAZZED team like the Ravens MUST be protected from themselves during all games. (And here I'm thinking, after all these years that games are played, and won and lost on the field! Damn you, Jumbotron!)
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE] My bet would be if someone rolls his leg or takes his knees out on him he'll cry how dirty the play was and that it was done with the expressed intent too end his career. He'll be right for the first time in his life. But beatching, moaning and complaining will come spewing from his whiny soul....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

its kinda like some weird Zen..

in that the big mouth crows won the war of words  ..

while the more reserved NE Pats..turned the energy of their opponents against them

same results could happen to the gints  as they look at the Pats alleged weak defense.

Take care of business Mr Brady.

GO PATS!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

They play again next year last game of season in Baltimore.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Was it me or did he seem to try to twist Gronk's ankle when he was already down! It seemed that way to me. I think the NFL should look into this guy and his hits! It just seems to much of a coincidence that he has directly been involved in 2 major PATS injury and really wanted to take Gronk out. He celebrated after the hit, most players seem concerned when they hit someone and he doesn't get up. How many times have we seen Wilfork extend his arm to help a guy he's hit up? I'm curious to know how many injuries this guy is responsible for.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/01/bernard-pollard-takes-out-yet-another-patriot/1

Not sure how many other players he has injured, but this is an article about the Patriots

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Watch the end of this video. You'll see Pollard deliberately kick his left-leg towards Gronk, I assume with the intent to injure. Unbelieveable. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Watch the end of this video. You'll see Pollard deliberately kick his left-leg towards Gronk, I assume with the intent to injure. Unbelieveable.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-AVAb1weu4
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Wow, good catch.  He does try to kick Gronk in the face.  And form the very first I saw of that play, I noticed he try to mangle the legs after the play.  I mean, why does he continue to hold on for so long, twisted both legs, well after Gronk is down?  He is definitely a drity player and I can't wait for Brian Waters or Mankins to destory his knees in the next game.  It will be one of the rare cases of me wishes a player to be injured.

Hey, I know the Pats are chippy.  Punches.  Shoves.  Face masks.  But would you say that the Pats regularly do dirty plays that appear to have intent to injure or end a career?  We had Lewis' uber-dirty hit on Brady's back after the TD, Pollard rolling up on Gronk's legs, twisting his legs after the tackle, and trying to kick him in the face.  We had Benny's helmet ripped off and a Raven make a helmet-to bare head bee line at him. And then the prolonged face mask on McCourty.  That is four dirty Ravens' plays with intent to injury and even kill in one game.

I hope (but doubt) the league suspends the offending players at least one game, especially for the Brady hit and the Benny play.  Imagine if that hit to Benny happened helemt-to-skull and killed him.  Do any of you doubt that the police would have walked the offending party of the field in cuffs?  Would be at least manslaughter, if not second-degree murder, right?.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Bernard Pollard: Cheapshot artist and whiner extrordinaire!:
    [QUOTE] I just read on WEEI.com Bernard's comments on how he hopes the Giants thrash the Patriots and then goes on to explain how he is going to continue to play like an a hole and try and injure players because he can't cover them nor can he blitz fast enough to sack the QB so he dives at their knees! I sincerely hope some player takes his knees out on a block that ends his career and then he can go back to mugging children and little old ladies which will eventually land him in a place where he truly belongs.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

Like the little sister in "Hook" said:

You (Pollard) need a mommy!!!"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

I bet this guy is never hang around in Boston downtown after the game.

Sections
Shortcuts