bernard pollard the new jack tatum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ljpbaseball. Show ljpbaseball's posts

bernard pollard the new jack tatum

the true colors of the NFL: LEGAL ASSASSINATON

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: bernard pollard the new jack tatum

Mommy, mommy, the bully took my lunch money again and gave me a wedgie in the playground again...

GFC...fight back...stand your ground and fight back......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

He'll be fined for the helmet to helmet hit on Ridley, confirming the non-call on the field should have been a penalty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

Last night the ravens played at a much higher level of intensity and were more physical than the pats, that being said Pollard leads with his helmet on every tackle. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i really don't understand how pollard is still allowed to play in the NFL! he constantly leads with his helmet and he purposly goes to injure.  too bad he wasn't on the saints because he would have won the pot everyweek!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

The hit on Ridley was 100% legal, although still a vicious cheap shot.  RB aren't protected by the helmet to helmet rule as the NFL feels that the RB is always in position to protect themselves as a runner.  It's kind of a wierd rule, but I see why there is a difference compared to QBs and WRs coming down after catching a pass. 

I'd love to have that guy on our team...he's vicious.  That's probably why we hate him so much.