Besides Moss / Welker... WHICH WR IS MOST VALUABLE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Besides Moss / Welker... WHICH WR IS MOST VALUABLE?

Here's a hypothetical to throw out there .

What if Pats felt the bridges with Mankins were burnt and decided to trade him ~
    ( Let's say for Steve Hutchinson )

The Vikes insist on having one of the Pats Wrs thrown in to sweeten the deal ...

Edelman / Tate / Price / Holt

Which Wr would you least like to see traded ?

Note : Whether the deal is fair or not is besides the pt ...just curious as to who you'd most like to see remain a Patriot

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Besides Moss / Welker... WHICH WR IS MOST VALUABLE?

First I would not make that trade if we have to throw in a WR.  Second the most valuable one is the open one.  All are potentially good, only Edelman is proven in our system.  Holt is a stopgap till the others develop

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

My thought process on the Pats recievers value  .

( In order of who I think is most valuable right now )

1) Holt 
      ( See Mvpkila4lifes take above ...IMO spot-on )

2)Edelman
       Reliable slot receivers are hard to find.
      Welker clone proved he could move the chains -
      If God -forbid #83 was to get  reinjured , the blow would be considerably lessoned with Edelman onboard.

3) Tate - Still a huge ? , but all recent news regarding his injury & work ethic , grasp of system has been positive .
    Earned the right to see the field and prove what he's made of.

4) Price - Speedster with Huge upside appears to posess the
    Pat's Humble Pie / Do-Your-Job Mentality .

Also wouldn't shock me if next year at this time  -
    My above ranking were completely flipped with Price being the star of the list.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

1) Tate
    2) Edelman 
    3) Price

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Taylor Price hands down. Brandon Tate could easily be number one but I am a little bit interested in how he comes back from multiple knee procedures.

A couple summer practices and and being healthy for the preseason games and he will be number 1. Edelman is a slot player and he cant play outside. Taylor Price is pretty much tough as nails WR who is a terrific run blocker, and has strong hands. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I would not consider that trade to begin with.  I can't remember when was the last time the Pats had these many WRs who we can say all have a chance to play and contribute specially in that 3rd and 4th WR spot.

There's too much talent, Edelman, Tate and Price are the future of the franchise I wouldn't even consider any trade.  Moss and WW are not open for discussion and Holt is too much of a teacher to these young guys, that's where his biggest impact will be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Besides Moss / Welker... WHICH WR IS MOST VALUABLE?:
    Here's a hypothetical to throw out there .    What if Pats felt the bridges with Mankins were burnt and decided to trade him ~ ( Let's say for Steve Hutchinson )  The Vikes insist on having one of the Pats Wrs thrown in to sweeten the deal ...  Edelman / Tate / Price / Holt  Which Wr would you least like to see traded ? Note : Whether the deal is fair or not is besides the pt ...just curious as to who you'd most like to see remain a Patriot
    Posted by CapFoxboro

Not really a fair question seeing as 2 of the 4 have yet to play one down in the NFL. It would be a huge gamble to let either price or tate go without seeing what they've got, especially as a throw-in to another deal. 

Sections
Shortcuts