BEST BALL IS YET TO COME!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

BEST BALL IS YET TO COME!

This is a good young group integrated in with some very good veteran players.  I think Bill has to be pretty happy with regard to where his Team is, as of today.  The next two games will also provide a good test for this club.  I like what I see and and I am sure Bill and the Coordinators are learning just how good this club can be.  You want to play your best ball in December and beyond and we will. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: BEST BALL IS YET TO COME!

be nice to spank the saints. They haven't looked to good lately. And i"m sure Brady amd Moss will like the speedy surface of the supa-dome

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

This group just "circled their wagons" and this brings out their very best.  God I love the smell of black gun powder in the stadium in the afternoon.  Crank up the limo, were back in the saddle again!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

In Response to Re: BEST BALL IS YET TO COME!:
    [QUOTE]be nice to spank the saints. They haven't looked to good lately. And i"m sure Brady amd Moss will like the speedy surface of the supa-dome
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I think the Saints barely prepared for the Rams.  That game should have been a huge blowout!  I'm not sure if I should respect the Rams for hanging in or disrespect the Saints for showing such a weak effort.  I just hope the Saints don't get off to such a fast start as they did against the Giants.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Jests first my friends, Jets 1st

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

One practice at a time, one team at a team...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]Jests first my friends, Jets 1st
    Posted by dwhite1220[/QUOTE]

This is the proper sentiment, but you can forget about Green New Jersey, the Saints or any other team on the schedule or potentially in the playoffs.

This board is hung up on the Colts debacle and doesn't look to be moving on anytime soon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BEST BALL IS YET TO COME! : This is the proper sentiment, but you can forget about Green New Jersey, the Saints or any other team on the schedule or potentially in the playoffs. This board is hung up on the Colts debacle and doesn't look to be moving on anytime soon.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Mike - what is your opinion about the colts game?  Did the pats get jobbed?  Did the pats let it slip away?  Did the colts take it away?  etc? and what do you believe the response will be for the pats throughout the rest of the season?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BEST BALL IS YET TO COME! : This is the proper sentiment, but you can forget about Green New Jersey, the Saints or any other team on the schedule or potentially in the playoffs. This board is hung up on the Colts debacle and doesn't look to be moving on anytime soon.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Amen Mike, We're playing the Jets in 2 days..I don't care what's in the rearview mirror, I'm looking out the windshield. I was on theganggreen.com and interestingly enough half of the fans on there have already jumped ship on the Jets and are talking about dumping the Offensive coordinator or not happy with Ryan talking tough and then not backing it up. They are however sold on the Belief that Sanchez is the next coming. I got into a good brawl with them because I told them they were destined for mediocrity if they stuck with Sanchez. The Patriots should be able to outscore the Jets regardless of Sanchez and whatever wrinkle they want to throw in. I can only assume they will try mixing in some version of the wildcat for at least a few plays because other teams have had success with it against us. I think it's going to be tough to get anyone to argue the Jets case this week unless it's Leon.

Sections
Shortcuts