Best case Scenario-pats go 8 and 8!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwaggerliciousLeon. Show SwaggerliciousLeon's posts

Best case Scenario-pats go 8 and 8!

Maybe 9 and 7.If they get lucky!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Best case Scenario-pats go 8 and 8!

And if they get really, really lucky, Leon will be eaten by sharks next time he goes fishing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

P mike-Shark fishing was great -Thanks for bringing that up!Caught and released 12 blue sharks-Great fun!

Quick question for you PMike-Is it a law in the NE area that you must put a sox or patriots sticker somewhere on your vehicle for everybody to see?
    BTW-When Brady goes down the losing # goes up!Just a matter of time really.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

Is that with two wins against the Jets?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

Hey celtfan-Quick question for you and the rest of them from up there.

Is it a written law that if you live in the NE area you must deface any vehicle that you own by putting a beantowns sports team logo somewhere on it?

As an outsider looking in it looked pretty infantile and stupid.But to each his own I guess.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Two names loser-leon

You wish the jets will go 8-8

Hey you played football right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

Yes, i think it is.

Now lets see, if they win all of their divisional games (which they'll more than likely be favored to do) then they'd have to lose to two of the following: Houston, Tampa Bay, Denver and Jacksonville.  Now that's not likely.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Personally, I am against the bumper sticker in any form. I think it makes you look like a rube (like a hat or a T-shirt with a slogan on it) and I would never deface any vehicle of mine with such a thing. I don't live in New England anymore, so I couldn't comment with any accuracy on the level of bumperstickerism there as opposed to other places, but when I was a regular in Foxboro, we did have a hand-drawn picture of Pat Patriot that my brother made (looking quite a bit more menacing than he ever did on the team's helmet) that we would hang in the rear window of the van when we went to the games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Yeah, maybe in 2027

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-charger-country. Show pats-fan-in-charger-country's posts

Who names their kid Leon?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-charger-country. Show pats-fan-in-charger-country's posts

How about 1 and 15. Then we will have the number one pick in 2010 and a top ten pick (from raiders) in 2011 along with our own pick. Maybe according to this scenario  we will have 3 very high picks in the next two years.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

lol that hilarious. Good one

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

In Response to Best case Scenario-pats go 8 and 8!:
    [QUOTE]Maybe 9 and 7.If they get lucky!
    Posted by SwaggerliciousLeon[/QUOTE]

8-8 is still 7 wins better than the Jets.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

Hey Steve-Is that the Family Guy episode where they really bust BB's chops for the whole "Spygate" fiasco or was that on SouthPark?

Either way it's a must watch for any NE fan!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

that was south park : )

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoDubya. Show BoDubya's posts

Hey Swaggerloins - I would enjoy your company at the poker table dear sir!  If there's any chance you might become a bookmaker - let me know. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

Thanks Steve-Now I know where I should go to get my "avatar"!

That South Park episode was hilarious!The whole disgusting and embarrassing episode that BB got caught up in isn't funny but that South Park episode was great!
    I remember them saying something to the effect that the whole country perceived the pats as the cheaters except people in NE.Boy that BB has you people drinking the Kool Aid!Great episode folks-It's a must watch for any pats fan!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

8 and 8 at best-When Brady goes down(and it's only a matter of time)that prediction will obviously have to change.That knee and now the shoulder???He's getting a little old and a little fragile.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gplemos. Show gplemos's posts

I don't come to these forums much. I always know why, but clicked over here this afternoon. The first thing I click on I see this, a loafer who's had one too many yards of "jealousy juice". Whatever...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLike. Show LeonLike's posts

Hey GP-Same questions for you.First-How are YA!?

Secondly-How many sports teams logos do you have on your cars?
    LOL at all of you Pink hatters that never even knew that NE had a football team until a few years ago!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PedroiaThaDestroyah. Show PedroiaThaDestroyah's posts

is repeating that the pats will go 8-8 again getting your point across on website called Boston.com?
    if you are just going to hate on the most successful pro football team in the 21st century go somewhere else where you can chant stuff like 18-1, Spygate and Brady is Fragile all you want. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PedroiaThaDestroyah. Show PedroiaThaDestroyah's posts

In Response to Re: Best case Scenario-pats go 8 and 8!:
    [QUOTE]Hey Pedroverrated-Try to keep your posts wwhere everybody can read them- How many logo's do you have on your vehicle Pedroverrated?
    Posted by LeonLike[/QUOTE]

Pedroverrated? Thats cute, did you ask some first graders for disses about the best young 2B in baseball? What else did you get from 8 year olds? 
    And i have no stickers on anything i own  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Leon why you always got to be hating. Its been years at this point cant you just talk shop and let us know how much you hate the Pats at the same time? hate 100% of the time is just so old. Anyway how was your offseason bro I noticed the last two years when the NFL gets slow you back off and give us a few months of no Leon so how was that time spent this year? Did I hear you say you went shark fishing?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PedroiaThaDestroyah. Show PedroiaThaDestroyah's posts

2-3 days a week.

Sections
Shortcuts