Best guess Pats Lions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

Best guess Pats Lions

New england 31 Lions 10.With detriot held to 230 yards on offence.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Best guess Pats Lions

Ahead by at least one point with 00:00 left on the clock is the closest I get to predictions.  This is Detroit on Thanksgiving Day and this team has surprised many on this day.  Seems the Browns game lingers in the back of the mind, doens't it?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Pats 27 Lions 24

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Best guess Pats Lions:
      New england 31 Lions 10.With detriot held to 230 yards on offence.
    Posted by whitetrashgang

First half Pats 41 lions 0.
    Second half lions 41 Pats 0.

Overtime decided by the coin toss.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Supernova13. Show Supernova13's posts

The Lions can hang with anyone.  This game is really scaring me, as their offense is loaded with explosive playmakers. The good thing is, they cannot finish games in the 4th quarter. An area where the Patriots could really capitalize on is special teams, as Detroit struggles containing return men.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Matt Millen gets punched in the face by Steve Young in the pregame

Bill Ford gets rear-ended in the parking lot by an Escalade with white house plates

V-Mart does the coin-toss to the exaperation of the Nation

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Lions can hang with anyone.  This game is really scaring me, as their offense is loaded with explosive playmakers. The good thing is, they cannot finish games in the 4th quarter. An area where the Patriots could really capitalize on is special teams, as Detroit struggles containing return men.  
    Posted by Supernova13

The Lions are very good offensively, 6th in passing yardage. However, the Pats have already beaten the #1 and #2 passing teams, the bolts & colts.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

In Response to Re: Best guess Pats Lions:
     Matt Millen gets punched in the face by Steve Young in the pregame Bill Ford gets rear-ended in the parking lot by an Escalade with white house plates V-Mart does the coin-toss to the exaperation of the Nation
    Posted by krismk
    Thats what I keep on saying, a mobile quarterback is so hard to defend against unless you wear a helmut while watching the pregame shows.

Sections
Shortcuts