Best Moment from Last Night: Welker/Avery

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Best Moment from Last Night: Welker/Avery

We've lost really bad in preseason games before and still did well when it counts. By nature, I'm not a fan that's a) calling for Belichicks head b) begging to trade our 2 #1's and 2 #2's to Chicago for Julius Peppers c) blaming Kraft for building Patriot Place and "being cheap" d) criticizing Tom Brady for...wait for it...getting married.

Long story made short, it's pre season game number three. Nothing more, nothing less.

So, the coolest moment last night was definitely Welker walking up to the cart and giving Donnie Avery words of encouragement. That was awesome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Best Moment from Last Night: Welker/Avery

Tight hand shake too.  Is that an NFL thing cause they did it like they have been doing it for years...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

That really was a human moment. I cringed when I saw Avery go down.

Especially for a young Rams team that has a lot of promise on offense now that they have a decent QB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Yes, class still does exist among the ranks of professional athletes and that was one h*ll of a classy move.  I, too, cringed when Avery went down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Best Moment from Last Night: Welker/Avery:
    [QUOTE]That really was a human moment. I cringed when I saw Avery go down. Especially for a young Rams team that has a lot of promise on offense now that they have a decent QB.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Classy move, yes, but I cringed because Welker had to see it. Hate to have any images like that planted in his brain.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I agree. I was wondering what Welker and Brady were talking about as they watched it all happen. I wish I was a better lip reader. It was a very emotional moment last night, and Welker showed he is full of class.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Yeah, I slammed my window shut on my nipples and welled up a bit.

Come on boys this is football and not an after school special.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Best Moment from Last Night: Welker/Avery:
    [QUOTE] So, the coolest moment last night was definitely Welker walking up to the cart and giving Donnie Avery words of encouragement. That was awesome.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

That was class. Welker is a keeper.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

In Response to Re: Best Moment from Last Night: Welker/Avery:
    [QUOTE]No one will mention that as a class move.  The Pats will be hammered from now until eternity for classy players and gestures. 
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

Actually NFL network said something about it and how classy it was (wish I could remember who it was)...I was shocked!

Sections
Shortcuts