best Off. Tackles: SeaBass Vollmer profootball focus has as All Pro for half season.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

best Off. Tackles: SeaBass Vollmer profootball focus has as All Pro for half season.

"Vollmer has put together an impressive 2012, all while going up against some of the better young pass rushers in the NFL. According to Pro Football Focus -- which has him on their Midseason All-Pro Team -- the big German has allowed just one sack, one hit and 12 hurries in eight games."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: best Off. Tackles: SeaBass Vollmer profootball focus has as All Pro for half season.

He's played solid, like he always has. Being at right tackle he's a little under the radar, plus he's played so well that we don't hear his name mentioned much. Hope his injuries can heal up, he's a big part of the offense. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: best Off. Tackles: SeaBass Vollmer profootball focus has as All Pro for half season.

Glad that he has recovered from his back injury.  Let's hope he stays healthy :)

Has Cannon been getting any snaps this season?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glad that he has recovered from his back injury.  Let's hope he stays healthy :)

[/QUOTE]

I think Cannon took some snaps in the opener against the Titans, where Vollmer was eased in, but after that is has been spotty. Reiss had a snap count for the O-line maybe a week ago, and off the top of my head Cannon had played about 10 % of the snaps.

Back to the topic, Seabass is a great RT, I'm just always worried he'll go down. Let's hope he can keep it going all the way to New Orleans.

The O-line is playing a huge role this season, and IMO Solder, Vollmer, and "under the radar"-Wendell are big time contributors. Considering how nervous we were (or at least I was) at the start of the season, having lost the starting center, starting RG, starting LT, and having the starting LG return from ACL-injury, it is just amazing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think Cannon took some snaps in the opener against the Titans, where Vollmer was eased in, but after that is has been spotty. Reiss had a snap count for the O-line maybe a week ago, and off the top of my head Cannon had played about 10 % of the snaps.

Back to the topic, Seabass is a great RT, I'm just always worried he'll go down. Let's hope he can keep it going all the way to New Orleans.

The O-line is playing a huge role this season, and IMO Solder, Vollmer, and "under the radar"-Wendell are big time contributors. Considering how nervous we were (or at least I was) at the start of the season, having lost the starting center, starting RG, starting LT, and having the starting LG return from ACL-injury, it is just amazing.

[/QUOTE]

The reason why i'm asking about Cannon is because he's basically Vollmer's backup.  He didn't really do so well during pre-season.  Had high expectations for Cannon; especially because I was interested in seeing if he had the ability to help w/ run blocking; and obviously, protecting Brady. If Vollmer goes down, Cannon simply hasn't shown that he can hold Vollmer's jock strap to date.