Best offseason move?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Best offseason move?

the defense is coming along fine as it is now, they're young and talented, just needed some experience playing together in the system. i like the idea of adding hartline and barwin to the team if the price is right. i dont see this as being an offseason where they make too many moves. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Get a couple big WRs, and shore up the o-line and secondary

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Moonwalk, 3/25/83

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

If Welker signs a extension then I don't expect many moves, if he is franchise tagged I can see some moves made strictly for defense, if neither of this happeneh (which I highly doubt) then I could see BB making all sorts of moves on both sides of the ball.

As far as Romeo is concerned, not necessary, this defense needs to stay on track with the inches they have had. This defense is still young.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

The Pats currently sit at $104 mil cap projection for 2013. They have TB, Mankins and Vince counting as $41 million against the cap, so all could be renegotiation candidates. 

The Pats have no obvious player cuts that would save any cap space over $1 million

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i would love to see the pats get hartline..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Patriots should make a move for BART SCOTT....

I'm kidding ladies...lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Patriots should make a move for BART SCOTT....

I'm kidding ladies...lol

[/QUOTE]

That was a good one !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Move up in the draft, acquire a premier defensive tackle prospect to pair with Wilfork, next season mix some more 3 man fronts in; become a dominant defense on every down. 

Otherwise see if Seymour or another vet D tackle would come here for a reasonable contract and use the picks as they fall for depth.  The best moves we can make will be to sign our own players and picks.