Best Opinion I've ever Read. Says it all.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Best Opinion I've ever Read. Says it all.

http://thabto.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/an-open-letter-to-the-nfl-your-officials-are-incompetent-corrupt-or-both/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Best Opinion I've ever Read. Says it all.

word press? a place for idiot bloggers to post their worthless opinions

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha only when it doesn't hits the nail on the head. Hard to read the truth eh?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://thabto.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/an-open-letter-to-the-nfl-your-officials-are-incompetent-corrupt-or-both/

[/QUOTE]

this person took the words right out of my mouth!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha only when it doesn't hits the nail on the head. Hard to read the truth eh?

[/QUOTE]

glenr's a worthless moron. Ignore is an excellent solution to avoid reading his stupidity.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

There is no question that Goodell has taken a David Stern approach.  Heck, Bettman did it in the NHL, and Selig did it by ignoring steroids in the mid 1990s for a decade.  They all think growing the league is by changing rules to favor offenses, which in turn attracts more casual fans.

Sadly, they are correct, but I just wonder how that affects the long term elements of the sport.

Offense sells. That's the bottom line. The fact is, if they want teams in a SB, they will make that happen.

If just one game was called fairly during or at the end, either in NY or vs Carolina, or maybe even Hooman mauled in Miami in the end zone, NE was hosting that title game.  I don't recall seeing this many teams under such a spotlight with creepy calls like this.

Meanwhile, if our DB as much breathes on a WR or TE and it's PI like clockwork. Drive extended, D unfairly maligned yet again.

Now, with all the injuries, it would have been really tough, but still.  Last year with the replacement refs, one of them said they are ordered not call PI on the offense when jockeying for position on a Hail Mary.

Now, that's just one play, but that proves the refs are told specific things for certain situations to frame the game.

There is no doubt in my mind, they do things to try to shape games. Look at the Hooman PI call.   That took them out of FG range before half.

The phantom hold on Logan RYan, ended up being a TD drive for Denver. What if the Pats D gets off the field there?

I am just saying, the defenses are constantly under the gun and it's so easy for refs to influence a game with the subjective PI calls JUST like it is with NBA refs doing it. That's why the NBA is a joke even considered as such by NBA fans. It's clearly rigged or at least attempted to when they can do it.

The guy who called PI on Hooman? The back judge. That's right. He was 20 yards away and had to launch the flag from 25 yards out to even get it near Hooman. lmao

I don't know, but it's becoming worse by the year and I think all NFL fans deserve better. It's why they won't change PI from what it is to how the NCAA does it.  

Exactly. I think the premise and conclusion of this "blog" is precise and truthful. Doesn't appear to have any real horse in the race, yet brings up a couple of circumstances that are just flat out unexplainable. It's the WWE. It's basketball. I remember thinking well at least they'll get 3. NFL says, nope back 'em up! Stinks. It stinks so bad yet no one can smell it. I think it's because people have a lack of ability to think for themselves, and take what any "authority" figure says at face value. And that's flat out wrong. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is no question that Goodell has taken a David Stern approach.  Heck, Bettman did it in the NHL, and Selig did it by ignoring steroids in the mid 1990s for a decade.  They all think growing the league is by changing rules to favor offenses, which in turn attracts more casual fans.

Sadly, they are correct, but I just wonder how that affects the long term elements of the sport.

Offense sells. That's the bottom line. The fact is, if they want teams in a SB, they will make that happen.

If just one game was called fairly during or at the end, either in NY or vs Carolina, or maybe even Hooman mauled in Miami in the end zone, NE was hosting that title game.  I don't recall seeing this many teams under such a spotlight with creepy calls like this.

Meanwhile, if our DB as much breathes on a WR or TE and it's PI like clockwork. Drive extended, D unfairly maligned yet again.

Now, with all the injuries, it would have been really tough, but still.  Last year with the replacement refs, one of them said they are ordered not call PI on the offense when jockeying for position on a Hail Mary.

Now, that's just one play, but that proves the refs are told specific things for certain situations to frame the game.

There is no doubt in my mind, they do things to try to shape games. Look at the Hooman PI call.   That took them out of FG range before half.

The phantom hold on Logan RYan, ended up being a TD drive for Denver. What if the Pats D gets off the field there?

I am just saying, the defenses are constantly under the gun and it's so easy for refs to influence a game with the subjective PI calls JUST like it is with NBA refs doing it. That's why the NBA is a joke even considered as such by NBA fans. It's clearly rigged or at least attempted to when they can do it.

The guy who called PI on Hooman? The back judge. That's right. He was 20 yards away and had to launch the flag from 25 yards out to even get it near Hooman. lmao

I don't know, but it's becoming worse by the year and I think all NFL fans deserve better. It's why they won't change PI from what it is to how the NCAA does it.  

[/QUOTE]

The nfl is a tax free organization of which their "CEO" made $29m last year...more than most CEOs from fortune 50 organizations. Fraud, corruption, any time big money is on the line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

still whining or finding excuses? you lost to a better team and it wasn't even that close...

and enough about the refs being bad-rot. Considering we have the technology today to slow something down to milliseconds, have six different angles and close ups so good you can see a players eye teeth in detail-not to mention super hi-def tv's 50 inches wide to watch them in-today's officials do an amazing job. I would love to see how the "good" officials of back really are when we review their games with today's technology-hell I bet one game from 1980 or 1975 will have more bad/blown/missed calls than a weeks worth today-you just didn't have the ability to see it then. Nor the ability to talk about it 24/7 on radio and the net. Nor 24/7 sports coverage a la ESPN. Nor youtube to view it 800 times.

Add in the fact that today's games-all of them-are faster and played by better faster athletes and now it makes their job even harder. Today's officials in all sports have more pressure and more scrutiny in one game than the old timers had in half a season. So please let's all stop the crap that's repeated over and over till it's true whether it is or not.

Again, there is no corruption, no overt incompetence, no conspiracy-just sore losers and entitled whiners

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigMustache. Show BigMustache's posts

Is the NFL slighty fixed, absolutely yes!  The is no question that Goodell and the NFL execs have favorites when it comes to the Superbowl.  Manning has always been the NFL favorite because of his corporate exposure.  

Its all about $$ in today's NFL, just accept it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

still whining or finding excuses? you lost to a better team and it wasn't even that close...

and enough about the refs being bad-rot. Considering we have the technology today to slow something down to milliseconds, have six different angles and close ups so good you can see a players eye teeth in detail-not to mention super hi-def tv's 50 inches wide to watch them in-today's officials do an amazing job. I would love to see how the "good" officials of back really are when we review their games with today's technology-hell I bet one game from 1980 or 1975 will have more bad/blown/missed calls than a weeks worth today-you just didn't have the ability to see it then. Nor the ability to talk about it 24/7 on radio and the net. Nor 24/7 sports coverage a la ESPN. Nor youtube to view it 800 times.

Add in the fact that today's games-all of them-are faster and played by better faster athletes and now it makes their job even harder. Today's officials in all sports have more pressure and more scrutiny in one game than the old timers had in half a season. So please let's all stop the crap that's repeated over and over till it's true whether it is or not.

Again, there is no corruption, no overt incompetence, no conspiracy-just sore losers and entitled whiners

[/QUOTE]

So like the article says, the Gronkowski "interference" wasn't catchable, but that mile high pass to Welker that netted 23 PI yards WAS catchable?(San Diego game)  Really? After they reviewed the play? You refuse to open you eyes. How sad. If you could for just one minute think, hey maybe there is something to the officiating, you'd be surprised at what you find out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Article/blog gets to the point.   It is in fact a joke not to be taken seriously.   We will all be better off after digesting that and spending time elsewhere.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Practically every football expert stated the Patriots were dominated; this has been admitted to by the local media and the players themselves; and yet, these threads still appear. 

Largely due to injury, and bad off season roster choices at WR, they just didn't have the horses.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

glenr's a worthless moron. Ignore is an excellent solution to avoid reading his stupidity.

[/QUOTE]

I'd love to put YOU on ignore, but I don't have to...all I've heard from you is hate and nastiness...you need help! It's fun to see how you'll debase yourself more each and every day just to hate people that don't agree with you...it's like living with Archie Bunker every day, but where Archie is also the Meathead all in one...Rag on oh raggy one

[/QUOTE]

Pay no attention to babe.  He's the crazy old fool that lives at the end of the street.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Practically every football expert stated the Patriots were dominated; this has been admitted to by the local media and the players themselves; and yet, these threads still appear. 

Largely due to injury, and bad off season roster choices at WR, they just didn't have the horses.  

[/QUOTE]

Didn't have horses? Maybe. But a gift 3-1 holding gave the Broncos fresh life and they went on to score a TD. Made it 10-0. I think that was even on the Talib injury drive. People forget, it was 3-0 before the Talib injury. 2nd quarter.  Game wasn't as bad as people make it out to seem. A gift call, and it may have been different. it went downhill from there. Be league directed or whatnot. I don't listen to half the "experts". They are on the payroll too. Don't ever think for yourself. Your not smart enough for that. Or at least, that's what they want you to believe.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Lot's of complaints from the NFL in general this year.  Even the guys in the booths are making their opinions known.  It's been a bad year for the officials that's for sure.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Didn't have horses? Maybe. But a gift 3-1 holding gave the Broncos fresh life and they went on to score a TD. Made it 10-0. I think that was even on the Talib injury drive. People forget, it was 3-0 before the Talib injury. 2nd quarter.  Game wasn't as bad as people make it out to seem. A gift call, and it may have been different. it went downhill from there. Be league directed or whatnot. I don't listen to half the "experts". They are on the payroll too. Don't ever think for yourself. Your not smart enough for that. Or at least, that's what they want you to believe.

Thinking for yourself is usually a good idea, unless it's thinking gone awry. For an example, perhaps check the box score, or even what Brady said. Otherwise, to each his own, as the saying goes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

I swear I could have written that article. There was a time back in the early to late 70's when I lived and died with each Pats, C's, B's and Sox game sometimes feeling more emotionally spent than the players themselves. I believed it to be reality at it's best...I also believed in Santa..... Then I aged and what I saw was this........

Baseball was run by idiots and only the rich really had a chance...

I joined the military, was sent to the west coast where my hockey fix was Mike O'Connell coaching the San Diego Gulls and seeing an over ther hill Ron Duguay skating helmetless getting whistled at my M.I.L.Fs....(Like the author...I still have the NHL"s number on speed dial)

Bird and Magic retired and The Jordan Rules made it clearly obvious that the NBA was rigged.....I argued for years with friends until said ref got busted.... I won the argument...

Pats fan or not the Tuck Rule which is now gone raised my 1st red flag. Yes it was great for this life long Pats fan to FINALLY  see them win the big one  but that slippery slope the author mentioned seemed to be becoming a popular road to take.....

I won't go so far as to say the NFL is by any means the NBA but given the fact that we have a tool (replay ) to fix egregious errors only to limit it's use to certain plays and times of the game leaves what they would say in a courtroom as some reasonable doubt.  I'm still a huge NFL and Pats fan otherwise I wouldn't be here but  I've got to admit, I've spent more Sundays hanging with other "ladies" in the past 5 years than I did the previous 40 +........I hope it's paranoia but it feels the same as when I had doubts about the NBA...........Then I walked in on her with David Stern............

Sections
Shortcuts