Best Rivalry In NFL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Best Rivalry In NFL?

I guess the media says Seahawks vs. 49ers?

http://nfl.si.com/2014/06/05/pete-carroll-jim-harbaugh-seattle-seahawks-san-francisco-49ers/" rel="nofollow">http://nfl.si.com/2014/06/05/pete-carroll-jim-harbaugh-seattle-seahawks-san-francisco-49ers/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Best Rivalry In NFL?

Bears and Vikings. They stink now but history prevails.   Used to be colts pats  so Denver pats is right up there. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Patriots versus Jets

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

sf and seatlle - best two teams - have been going at it for awhil and ahile to go

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Ravens-Steelers is always a slug fest. Seahawks-49ers just recently became a hot rivalry but the Seahawks typically crush the 49ers at CenturyLink Field but they typically split home and home.

I think the real rivalry in the NFL is the Jets and competent football.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bears and Vikings. They stink now but history prevails.   Used to be colts pats  so Denver pats is right up there. 

[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean Bears/Packers, I think they've played more than any other two teams? Anyway, it's cyclical. Cowboys/Redskins and Raiders/Chiefs were two great rivalries, don't mean much now. Ravens/Steelers has been a good one.

Niners/Seahawks is the best one right now. Probably Pats/Broncos next. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

No doubt SF vs. Seattle. Then Denver-NE, or Baltimore-Pitt.

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I'd say Balt-Pitt.  Two teams that can play nasty and usually do when they meet. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:

Ravens vs Steelers...both teams usually fighting for division and playoff position, plenty of AFCCG and SB between them and probably the hardest hitting, nastiest games

that said Pats vs Colts was the teams but really Brady vs Manning is why it was must watch for NFL fans

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't you mean Bears/Packers, I think they've played more than any other two teams? Anyway, it's cyclical. Cowboys/Redskins and Raiders/Chiefs were two great rivalries, don't mean much now. Ravens/Steelers has been a good one.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

farve went to the Vikings   That says it all. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

I think he meant to say Packers/Vikings....and I would agree it's one of the best.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

NY Jets and the NY Post

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

I'd say Seattle & S.F. right now. No doubt in my mind that S.F. was the better team in last year's playoff loss to Seattle. Anybody have any opinions on that?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are correct. I live in Chicago, ask any Bears fan and they will say Packers. Don't know what the Packers fans would say.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are correct. I live in Chicago, ask any Bears fan and they will say Packers. Don't know what the Packers fans would say.

[/QUOTE]

Well my late mother-in-law--a Packers season ticket holder from the 1950s until her death a few years ago--seemed to believe that every Bears player ever was either a child molester, a serial killer, or the operator of a Nazi death camp. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd say Seattle & S.F. right now. No doubt in my mind that S.F. was the better team in last year's playoff loss to Seattle. Anybody have any opinions on that?

[/QUOTE]

no doubt? Ridiculous...and yes Seattle will be favored to beat them again this year

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well my late mother-in-law--a Packers season ticket holder from the 1950s until her death a few years ago--seemed to believe that every Bears player ever was either a child molester, a serial killer, or the operator of a Nazi death camp. 

[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way, but only since '85.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ravens-Steelers is always a slug fest. Seahawks-49ers just recently became a hot rivalry but the Seahawks typically crush the 49ers at CenturyLink Field but they typically split home and home.

I think the real rivalry in the NFL is the Jets and competent football.

[/QUOTE]

so the fact that the overall series is 56-53 Patriots means "Jets versus competant?" Its been more Patriots lately but almost every game between the two is competitive (except of course the 45-3 game which was avenged in the playoffs)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No doubt SF vs. Seattle. Then Denver-NE, or Baltimore-Pitt.

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/" rel="nofollow">http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

[/QUOTE]

good choices....I always enjoyed the ravens vs. steeler games.  They seemed to always have hard hitting games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no doubt? Ridiculous...and yes Seattle will be favored to beat them again this year

[/QUOTE]

If I had to put money down on this upcoming year's team to win the SB, my money would be on the 49ers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way, but only since '85.

[/QUOTE]

Ha!  I had to watch that one with a bunch of Bears fans (I was living in Chicago at the time).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ridiculous? Maybe far fetched but come on with ridiculous. No doubt in my mind SF was the better team that day. It took a great end zone interception by an All Pro CB plus Seattle being +2 in turnovers that allowed them to hang on for the win.

As far as being favored, Denver was favored in the SB. That didn't work out too well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It depends on how good two teams are and how long they get to play each other at that level. Pats vs Colts comes to mind when it seemed like we always faced them in the playoffs and the whole country was tuned into that rivalry. There was a time when San Fran going against the Cowboys in the playoffs was better entertainment than the Super Bowl itself and more people were interested in watching that game. 

I'm not interested in some of these so called "rivalry's" that feature a 2-14 team vs a 8-8 team, where you get to watch meaningless football. I can't tell you how many times the networks hyped Packers/Bears games, when both teams stunk and no one in their right minds gave a crap, but it somehow gets put on a pedestal before turning into what it is...a bad football game. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Currently, it's Seahawks vs 49ers.

Ravens vs Steelers has always been good...so has Packers vs Bears. I think Pats vs Colts was another great one when Manning was on the Colts.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know a married couple, one is a Bear fan, one is a Packer fan.  It's hilarious to watch the Bear-Packer games with both of them