Best Saturday Outcome Eva! Manning OUT, Rogers OUT. Now seattle and Pats do their job.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Best Saturday Outcome Eva! Manning OUT, Rogers OUT. Now seattle and Pats do their job.

matty ice adn schub out next.

next week, kaepernick out and Flacco.

3 more wins to the promised land :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Best Saturday Outcome Eva! Manning OUT, Rogers OUT. Now seattle and Pats do their job.

bump

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Best Saturday Outcome Eva! Manning OUT, Rogers OUT. Now seattle and Pats do their job.

yes I have to agree, yesterdays games were awesome for us! Glad to see Peyton and Rodgers out. Not only that but Denver did us the favor of playing a long, hard, physical game going to 2OT with the Ravens, hopefully wearing them out and beating them up a little. Did Baltimore have any injuries in the game? Also I like our chances in rematches with the 49ers or Seahawks. Now we got to take care of business today!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

yes I have to agree, yesterdays games were awesome for us! Glad to see Peyton and Rodgers out. Not only that but Denver did us the favor of playing a long, hard, physical game going to 2OT with the Ravens, hopefully wearing them out and beating them up a little. Did Baltimore have any injuries in the game? Also I like our chances in rematches with the 49ers or Seahawks. Now we got to take care of business today!

[/QUOTE]

Gotta watch the QB option with Kapernick (SP) if and when.  but if Texans are looking for rematch (and Loose) Pat's are all over their SB rematch. (pending ravens..  rematch)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

great psot., agree about the long strong emotionally trying game.

hopefully ours isnt close and we come out with a win and health.

id liek kap to be eliminated along with ryan.

woudl like seattle again if we can win the next 2

then pull it over on seattle in the sb

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i was surprised GB didn't make it closer. the media was acting like GB was the team to beat

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I want to see Atlanta win and get a chance to play in the Super Bowl.  I like Matt Ryan since he is a local BC guy. 

Sections
Shortcuts