Best SNL Host: Brady or a Manning?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Best SNL Host: Brady or a Manning?

It had to be asked. Personally, the worst of the 3 made the funniest host. Peytons Boys Club commercial plus him playing the mutant from 300 was pretty funny stuff.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

Re: Best SNL Host: Brady or a Manning?

Peyton Manning drilling that kid in the back with the foorball then telling him he sucked was by far the best.
     No one at the time had any idea Manning had a sense of humor, he was always Mr. Straight and Narrow until that moment!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

Joe Montana

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

It's got to be Peyton, then Tom, followed by Eli. The elder Manning killed it. And the sexual harassment sketch from when Brady hosted was great.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oh-my-beard. Show oh-my-beard's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Best SNL Host: Brady or a Manning?:
    [QUOTE]Peyton Manning drilling that kid in the back with the foorball then telling him he sucked was by far the best.  No one at the time had any idea Manning had a sense of humor, he was always Mr. Straight and Narrow until that moment!
    Posted by Stommpper[/QUOTE]

I have to agree

Brady only had that one funny sexual harrassment skit, but Manning had a few good ones.  I almost wonder if Manning helped come up with some of those ideas.  You can see the same stamp on some of his endorsement commercials (like the "laser rocket arm" Mastercard one, the same one that we roasted him with during the 2003 or 2004 playoffs "cut that meat! cut that meat!") and the old athletes Sony commercials (a blend of Peyton and Justin Timberlake)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Right now, on the field, they have to be ranked: 

Eli > Brady > Peyton

(pains me to do it but Eli has now outplayed Brady twice in the Super Bowl) 

(I'm talking current abilities and last few year's performance, Brady still has the better overall legacy than Eli...)

But on SNL, it's clearly: 

Peyton > Brady > Eli

In both cases the pecking order is pretty clearly established. 

I'm hoping that the top one changes this season. I'm happy to let Peyton have the "SNL ring." 

p.s. I should add that the top is what I consider the overall ranking with postseason play heavily weighted. 

For regular season NFL performance, it's clearly

Peyton > Brady > Eli 

(Eli being especially inconsistent in the regular season except last year)

But when you factor in the postseason it all swaps around....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Best SNL Host: Brady or a Manning?:
    [QUOTE]Right now, on the field, they have to be ranked:  Eli /> Brady > Peyton (pains me to do it but Eli has now outplayed Brady twice in the Super Bowl)  (I'm talking current abilities and last few year's performance, Brady still has the better overall legacy than Eli...) But on SNL, it's clearly:  Peyton > Brady > Eli In both cases the pecking order is pretty clearly established.  I'm hoping that the top one changes this season. I'm happy to let Peyton have the "SNL ring."  p.s. I should add that the top is what I consider the overall ranking with postseason play heavily weighted.  For regular season NFL performance, it's clearly Peyton > Brady > Eli  (Eli being especially inconsistent in the regular season except last year) But when you factor in the postseason it all swaps around....
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]+1.. exactly how i had it ranked for snl, regular and post-seasons and of course the SB! eli's appearance wasnt special! tb's hot guy in the office, dancing skits, peyton's locker room dancing and united way act plus both their deliveries will go down in history as legendary! eli's only long-lasting skit was little bro at most. heck, the dictator guy's skit was more memorable.

Sections
Shortcuts