Best Sports/Patriots Radio Show?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Best Sports/Patriots Radio Show?

I have long commute so radio for me is a good way to get Pats news.  I have discovered PFW in Progress from patriots.com.  I like that podcast...any others u guys listen to thats worth a shot?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Best Sports/Patriots Radio Show?

I am still boycotting WEEI.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

My favorite local NFL analyst is Jermaine Wiggins.  He is on 98.5, but not everyday.  He always has some interesting stories and opinions. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I just go back & forth between 98.5 & 93.7....depending on what they are talking about. Not much else out there for free radio....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

My favorites:

Monday morning quarterback conversations with TB12 and Boomer on D & C, WEEI.

The Big Show with Glenn Ordway when he has BB on.  Sometimes BB actually provides some measure of specificity to his responses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Ordway when he has BB on.  Sometimes BB actually provides some measure of specificity to his responses.

If you want to hear BB actually say something...this is by far the best place to catch it....

He's still pretty vague....but it's night & day from his useless press conferences.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Ordway when he has BB on.  Sometimes BB actually provides some measure of specificity to his responses.

If you want to hear BB actually say something...this is by far the best place to catch it....

He's still pretty vague....but it's night & day from his useless press conferences.

And that, sir, is a fact.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Thanks for info...i do check weei podcasts for BB Coz thats straight from horses mouth in more relaxed settings than scheduled press conf for the world.

but i love the intelligent arguments with humor on PFW IN PROGRESS podcasts.  I would strongly recommend a listen and its free...

also these guys work full time in Gillere so u get behind the scene perspective too...like what kind of people the players are ....they all hate Lloydd coz he is a doucshnbag...

they say mankins, ninko, mesko have real good personalities..and gronk is a frat boy who laughs it up all the time...etc. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Matt Chatham caught my ear a few times this year. He is very well spoken and understands the game thoroughly. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Matt Chatham caught my ear a few times this year. He is very well spoken and understands the game thoroughly. 

And I absolutely agree.  Very incisive commentary.  I'm just not entirely sure when Matt is on and whether or not he's on a consistent schedule.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

And I absolutely agree.  Very incisive commentary.  I'm just not entirely sure when Matt is on and whether or not he's on a consistent schedule.

I was just trying to find that out. He is on NESN, Twitter etc, writes for the Herald, but I can't find when he is on 98.5. Might have been pregames?

Sections
Shortcuts