Bet the Giants go after Gronk's leg? They admitted it with 9ers....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xcaliber. Show xcaliber's posts

Bet the Giants go after Gronk's leg? They admitted it with 9ers....

These guys will do anything dirty to ensure a win. I think the NFL needs to look into Pollaards tactics as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Bet the Giants go after Gronk's leg? They admitted it with 9ers....

trust me when I say this...........they will be watching him real close.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Pfffft... Of course they will be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I would, not a cheap shot but any time you get a chance to go after it, do it. Just like Tedy Bruschi said regarding Foster's injury before the season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I am wondering the wisdom of playing Gronk at all.  It's a severe sprain.  How effectivew would he be?  And how would playing him negatively impact his Pats career?  

Want the W, but not at the expense of Gronk never being a force again.  Look how losing Robert Edwards set this team back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Yes. Even Bruschi admitted, when they knew of an injury, they attacked it.

Nature of the game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

please tell mr. x that this is neither dirty nor cheap. 

Mr. x please not dapats comments.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xcaliber. Show xcaliber's posts

I don't want to see the kid in a spot where he may never play again. He has a great career ahead of him and if they zone in for damage this could be it. We have alot of great weapons, I feel the Pats need to use them all and avoid Gronk even though the kid wants to participate in his 1st SB. and What is "dapats comments"?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/01/tedy-bruschi-says-hed-target-arian-fosters-hamstring/

I believe he's also said something similar while he was playing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I heard Shannon Sharp on Sirius about an hour ago saying Gronk is in for a tough game with a high ankle sprain. He said he will have lots of trouble planting that foot to block the pass rushers and will have as much trouble trying to cut on the field. He ended it off by saying and if/when he does get the ball where do you think the Giants will try and tackle him, on that ankle.

Then again I always thought Shannon Sharp was a tool.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

It's the nature of the game.  If there was anything evil about what they said about the 49er, it would be the nature of the injury.  Concussions are a big deal.  They don't just afect you for a short while, but for life.  You'd think that would be an "off limits" area.

That said, you also need to look at it from another point of view.  If someone is that injured, or injured to the point where you need to worry about what the other team will do, why is the person out there?  In the 49ers-Giants game, who is more guilty?  The team that goes after someone with numerous concussions?  The team that plays someone with numerous concusions?  The player who doesn't hang it up after numerous concussions?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

If the Giants D spends too much time thinking about Gronk's ankle they might miss watching him spike the ball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: Bet the Giants go after Gronk's leg? They admitted it with 9ers....:
    I don't want to see the kid in a spot where he may never play again. He has a great career ahead of him and if they zone in for damage this could be it. We have alot of great weapons, I feel the Pats need to use them all and avoid Gronk even though the kid wants to participate in his 1st SB. and What is "dapats comments"?
    Posted by xcaliber

He plys, then he's a target. Plain and simple. Same as Brady will be whenever dropping back to pass. Want a guarandamntee he won't get hurt? Don't dress him out. Safer on the sidelines, especially the bench area. Not many folks hanging out back there get hurt when players run OOB.

I'm confident that the Oats and Gronk will come to a decision on his playing Sunday.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

As far as Gronk can run, he is not afraid to hit someones.  Love to see some spike in the endzone from the Terminator Gronk.

Sections
Shortcuts