Better Defense or Bad opponent??

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Better Defense or Bad opponent??

Familiarity is a factor in this equation as well. The Dolphins see the Pats twice a year and have a better grasp of what New England does and does not do well. I'd like to believe that the Pats are improving defensively, but logic tells me that the Pats looked better agaisnt Carolina because Carolina blows.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

We showed life in the 2nd half which I haven't seen in a while. The Panthers do have a decent running game and we shut that aspect down with the exception of a few good breaks by Deangelo Williams. Buffalo's offense suckkks too so lets hope these games provide us with a way to get our confidence back a little. Houston will be a good test for our pass defense so we can gauge it then Headed into the playoffs.(Hopefully)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Bad opponent.
    I read that article in the herald and it mentioned that the Pats held carolina 8points under thier average.  With that said I still believe it was bad play by Carolina.  Moore is a back up and as bad as Jake Delhomme has been this year it was under him that they avg 18ppg.  Moore threw alot of bad passes that could have been key plays for the Carolina offense.  NE still were not able to cover thier WR's most of the time.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts