Better now than later, I guess

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Better now than later, I guess

true, better to beat steelers in playoffs...lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Boot Ocho, maybe, usually if a player isn't performing up to potential, he's injured.  Not sure if that's the case here, but obviously was with Dane Fletcher, as he was a no-show for unknown reasons by us fans.
    Now, sign Randy - no way, he's done just like TO.
    Todays game was bad all around, however, years ago, the Pat's got absolutely crushed in Pitt and then went back in the playoffs and dominated the game.  Remember Willie Mac shouting to the crowd "Where's them towels?"  Priceless. 
    My only concern is that this has to be corrected now, as the reality is Brady has a couple of years left.  That's the scary part.  For those of you who don't remember life before Brady, trust me, you don't want to go there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Agree get rid of ocho he is worthlesss. Bring Randy back

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

playcalling is bad and our team isn't the best either. We need better players like vrabel, seymour, harrison, and co. Why can't we sign players like that? Are their even any available? Man Kraft put a crowbar in the wallet and get Brady some players he can use. TEs even looked bad today and so did welker

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Better now than later, I guess

I'm not going to get crazy and talk about getting a defensive coordinator, or GM, or anything.  I do think maybe the boot Ocho/get Randy thing is starting to look reasonable.  But here is what is becoming clear to me-  if this is as good as we are, better we find it out now than later.  We can get better, and this kind of whipping will be what helps it get done if it is going to get done.  OR, if it isn't, why bother getting into the playoffs and losing, anyway?  This is get it right time, folks.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In Response to Better now than later, I guess:
    [QUOTE]I'm not going to get crazy and talk about getting a defensive coordinator, or GM, or anything.  I do think maybe the boot Ocho/get Randy thing is starting to look reasonable.  But here is what is becoming clear to me-  if this is as good as we are, better we find it out now than later.  We can get better, and this kind of whipping will be what helps it get done if it is going to get done.  OR, if it isn't, why bother getting into the playoffs and losing, anyway?  This is get it right time, folks.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Ok lots of post about "we can get better" or "plenty of time to improve".  What I havent seen is anyone lay out how that is going to happen??  Do tell.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Re: Better now than later, I guess:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Better now than later, I guess : Ok lots of post about "we can get better" or "plenty of time to improve".  What I havent seen is anyone lay out how that is going to happen??  Do tell.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

That's why we're not coaches. He pointing out what he/we can as fans. The specifics - if it does occur - is up to the coaches.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Better now than later, I guess : Ok lots of post about "we can get better" or "plenty of time to improve".  What I havent seen is anyone lay out how that is going to happen??  Do tell.

Oh, it will happen because YOU are whining and demanding the whole staff is fired/demoted.  THAT always helps.  Your whining helped in 01, 03 and 04, didn't it.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ill be thrilled if we even make the playoffs, this defense is soft and our playcalling is horrible

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I wouldn't be thrilled.  I would rather NOT if we can't win.  Rather just focus on building a better team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I am just so glad the Pats fans aren't playing the game since they sound so defeated so easily.  Imagine if the Patriots players felt like the fans game in and game out! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Then they would be Dolphins.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im sure some of the players are taking it hard too, and they will really taking it hard when they are paying for it in practice this week [hopefully]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Many fans on this forum want players to play to the whistle, all 60 minutes, but as fans, they don't do it.  They bail at the first sign of trouble.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]true, better to beat steelers in playoffs...lol
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

And better the offensive and defensive deficiencies of this team become obvious early in the season while there is still time to correct them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

better now than later?  What about now AND later?

The next two weeks aren't going to be easy.  The next two will have defenses doing the same thing to Brady.

And we all know that Brady wilts against tough defenses.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

lose Ocho, get Moss, and do it sooner than later so he can become a part of this team while they're still forming an identity.  The better defenses can't be stretched without a deep threat.  And they're getting a play-book on how to stop the Pats offense as it stands.  of course if the D could stop the third and longs, it would be nice.  But I still think the D showed some heart today.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

[QUOTE]better now than later?  What about now AND later? The next two weeks aren't going to be easy.  The next two will have defenses doing the same thing to Brady. And we all know that Brady wilts against tough defenses.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, the old Brady won't ever return.  But more than that, when will this guy ever learn to throw on the run?  He's absolutely terrible at it.  It's like he never practices it because he doesn't think the event will ever occur.  He has to be liked 15% on the run.  Teams always know exactly where he is and he won't even take off for 5 yards when he gets at 15 yard cushion.  It's infuriating sometimes.  What happened to the guy that crossed up Urlacher? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

What's the big BB saying?  "The season starts after Thanksgiving"

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]better now than later?  What about now AND later? The next two weeks aren't going to be easy.  The next two will have defenses doing the same thing to Brady. And we all know that Brady wilts against tough defenses.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

The point remains, face adversity NOW and either learn to overcome it, or succumb to it.  But deal with it NOW.  No cruising into the post-season and getting smacked.  And Brady doesn't WILT.  Thats just you taking cheap shots.  Like you do anytime something bad happens.  Your posts are nearly nonexistant until disaster, then you come in here and snicker behind your hand like the cheap jerk you are.  AGAIN.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Better now than later, I guess : What are you talking about?  In another thread, you said this offense was absolutely loaded.  Can you keep your story straight here?  You must be totally wasted by the 4th quarter.
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]

He said the offense was putrid, not talentless.  He has been pretty consistent about saying the playcalling is the issue.  Focus.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

[QUOTE]Fire O'Brien. You have no choice. We ain't winning a SB with this putrid offense.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?  In another thread, you said this offense was absolutely loaded.  Can you keep your story straight here?  You must be totally wasted by the 4th quarter.