BEYONCE.... y can't we get CHEERLEADERS like that? Best SB performance ever?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: BEYONCE.... y can't we get CHEERLEADERS like that? Best SB performance ever?

No one...will ever top U2...ever

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: BEYONCE.... y can't we get CHEERLEADERS like that? Best SB performance ever?

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

No one...will ever top U2...ever

This I agree. Good music layered onto the emotions of the nation that year. The outcome of the game added to the "specialness" of that performance.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

She can't sing at all.  It was like a bad aerobics class.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpb2008. Show mpb2008's posts

I thought it was one of the worse halftime shows, so bad I turned it off until the game started back up.

In fact I thought the whole super bowl experience this year was horrible compared to the past......didnt like Keys version, sloppy play, the baltimore thugs came out, pushing the referee, Beyonce couldnt have s*cked enough.......other the the Newtown kids and the game ending I cant think of anything else I thought was good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Don't like her music, but do like her hips . . .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Don't like her music, but do like her hips . . .

This.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

Half time shows are a joke, especialy these elongated momentum killing "spectacles" in the bowl.  Go back to marching bands and dogs catching frisbees.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

She's hot but wan't a great performance unless you turned down the volumn and just watched.

1.  U2 was epic!

2. Prince

3. The Boss

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

You guys definitely sound like a bunch of old guys with no taste. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It was not the most enthralling performance unless you are into it for all the jiggling and wiggling.  Looked like an aerobics routine and she hardly sang.  Definitely there have been much better half time shows previous to this one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I hoping for a wardrobe malfunction 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to NonChalant1's comment:

I am 24 thank you very much.  Sorry I think a hot lady is hot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to NonChalant1's comment:

I am 24 thank you very much.  Sorry I think a hot lady is hot.

And I'm 52--say what you want about my taste in music, but I'm sure those hips will always be in style.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

sick of her, her thighs are too big, and i'm tired of her flinging her hair - don't see any sex appeal in her.

they should have had alicia keys maybe 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

sick of her, her thighs are too big, and i'm tired of her flinging her hair - don't see any sex appeal in her.

She Dose Have A Big Booty.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

She's definitely hot so I enjoyed the show (although not much of a fan of the genre)

For me 70 thousand people singing Hey Jude with Paul McCartney is still pretty cool in my book.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

She Dose Have A Big Booty.....

LOL,

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

good "performance".... she cant sing as well as i thought she could. but she is a good entertainer.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

good "performance".... she cant sing as well as i thought she could. but she is a good entertainer.

I thought the singing was terrible but I think she actually has a good voice. The problem was the dancing was basically an aerobics class. Hard to sing when you are sweaty and out of breath. Still a looker imo.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Remember when the performers would actually.....sing?

Instead of just shaking their hips like Beyonce or get fail without their autotune like the Black Eyed Peas?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

I could always photoshop one but I don't think it would be on here for very long.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

U2 was the best halftime show ever!  When all those names from 911 were rolling up while bono was singing there wasn't a dry eye in the stands....I'll never forget it And my eyes weren't dry either.  Heart felt and amazing.