BEYONCE.... y can't we get CHEERLEADERS like that? Best SB performance ever?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: BEYONCE.... y can't we get CHEERLEADERS like that? Best SB performance ever?

Can't stand her music and I think she is as overrated as they come....but as a red blooded american male who loves chicks built like that...I would be lying if I said that she does not look good! How does a garbage, commercial cornball, wanna be MC, who looks like the mascot for a certain cigarette brand, pull something that fine?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: BEYONCE.... y can't we get CHEERLEADERS like that? Best SB performance ever?

Hated the show.  I like some of her songs, but none of them sounded good at that venue.  She danced like a prostitute, and I found the performance worthy of the Spearment Rhino.  I can only remember a small handful of SB perfomances I liked: Prince, The Who...I'm not sure who else.   I can't stand U2, so I didn't even have the TV on during that one...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

U2 was the best....NFL network shows it as a tribute every September 11th