Biased Officiating Again Rears Its' Ugly Head

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Biased Officiating Again Rears Its' Ugly Head

In Response to Re: Biased Officiating Again Rears Its' Ugly Head:
    In Response to Re: Biased Officiating Again Rears Its' Ugly Head : You guys are hilarious.  Unwilling to admit the make up call which was the Gaffney TD in that 06 AFCCG to even things out AND never always omitting the 03 AFCCG where the pats acted like prison lifers to newbie colts receivers.  Give it up boys.  You've had your share ref favoritism.
    Posted by underdoggggg

This what you mean?  Ahhh, the good old days when receivers were treated like football players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Biased Officiating Again Rears Its' Ugly Head : This what you mean?  Ahhh, the good old days when receivers were treated like football players.
    Posted by Muzwell

sigh, i remember the days where everyone was treated like a football player...might as well put a skirt on most modern QB's...and if said skirt gets dirty, its a 15 yard penalty on the defense

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Once again, Dog(gggg)...you've been caught in a lie. Read your posts on page four, and above, in this older thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Biased Officiating Again Rears Its' Ugly Head : LOL - good opinion, short on facts.  As for Manning disappearing in the Playoffs, in the last 5 years, he's been to 2 SB's and won 1.  I understand your blinders don't allow reality to be seen, but the rest of us see it clearly.
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]

You mean to say, in his whole life, he has been to 2 and won 1.  Not in the past 5 years.  You make it sound like you excluded older data that wasn't all zeros.  Sorry, but -2 points for misdirection.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Yep - 3.  Out of the pats fans on this board that is virtually no one, but I said what I said and was wrong and apologized on the other thread. 

Look, I know you are surprised, because you'd never be man enough to admit your mistakes.  I on the other hand believe it to be quite mature. 

Hi Troy.  I can't help how you prefer to read into things and make more of it than it is.  See someone if it continues to bother you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

The thing about statistics is they can be twisted to support any theory if you try hard enough.  Old story goes-  American and the Ussr were in a 2 car auto race.  Americans win.  Headline in america says AMERICAN WINS RACE!  Headline in USSR reads  USSR TAKES 2nd, AMERICANS NEXT TO LAST!  You chose your statistic in such a way as to discount the failures experienced prior to the last five years.  Since you chose the statistic, you must have had a reason to skew the conversation that way.  It just goes hand in hand with several posts here indicating you are a bit selective, both in details and memory.  Your  tone doesn't help much either.  I didn't call you a name.  And I didn't get personal.  If you are feeling attacked, may I point out that being a Colt fan on a Patriot forum is a bit contentious, and bound to create alot of angst.  You should take it in stride, or just refrain from posting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Troy - I am sorry you don't like my tone.  Maybe my response indicated tone in a manner consistent with what I sensed from you.  Maybe it was your bolded/italicized/underlined comments.  Most people here do that to project tone.  Might I add that you could also capitalize for further effect.  

At any rate, since you are new, and have quickly demonstrated that you think highly of yourself, I understand your desire to clarify for others.  Me, I give everyone else here more credit than that. 

As for taking things in stride, maybe after more than just a few hours on this board you'll get a better sense whether or not I take things in stride.  Ultimately, you'll probably find that regardless of what you think, I really don't care. 

So how do you think the pats will do this year?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Yep - 3.  Out of the pats fans on this board that is virtually no one, but I said what I said and was wrong and apologized on the other thread.

RESPONSE: Don't  try to rationalize...because I'll look back and find a ton of other examples. I know that you and I went around the block on your  bogus Gaffney claim, previously.

Look, I know you are surprised, because you'd never be man enough to admit your mistakes.  I on the other hand believe it to be quite mature.

RESPONSE: First, you man up and apologize for being caught in an obvious lie...but then you follow it up with a snide remark. This leads me to believe that your apology is not sincere, and that we can expect more lies, misdirection, and misrepresentations from you in the future. 

Hi Troy.  I can't help how you prefer to read into things and make more of it than it is.  See someone if it continues to bother you.

RESPONSE: Back to the old stand of lying, misdirecting, and misrepresenting...just momennts after I  caught you in an obvious lie. Apparently, it is what it is...and you are what you are.

Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts