Biased Officiating Again Rears Its' Ugly Head

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Biased Officiating Again Rears Its' Ugly Head

In Response to Re: Biased Officiating Again Rears Its' Ugly Head:
    In Response to Re: Biased Officiating Again Rears Its' Ugly Head : You guys are hilarious.  Unwilling to admit the make up call which was the Gaffney TD in that 06 AFCCG to even things out AND never always omitting the 03 AFCCG where the pats acted like prison lifers to newbie colts receivers.  Give it up boys.  You've had your share ref favoritism.
    Posted by underdoggggg

This what you mean?  Ahhh, the good old days when receivers were treated like football players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Biased Officiating Again Rears Its' Ugly Head : This what you mean?  Ahhh, the good old days when receivers were treated like football players.
    Posted by Muzwell

sigh, i remember the days where everyone was treated like a football player...might as well put a skirt on most modern QB's...and if said skirt gets dirty, its a 15 yard penalty on the defense

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In Response to Re: Biased Officiating Again Rears Its' Ugly Head : LOL - good opinion, short on facts.  As for Manning disappearing in the Playoffs, in the last 5 years, he's been to 2 SB's and won 1.  I understand your blinders don't allow reality to be seen, but the rest of us see it clearly.
    Posted by underdoggggg

You mean to say, in his whole life, he has been to 2 and won 1.  Not in the past 5 years.  You make it sound like you excluded older data that wasn't all zeros.  Sorry, but -2 points for misdirection.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

The thing about statistics is they can be twisted to support any theory if you try hard enough.  Old story goes-  American and the Ussr were in a 2 car auto race.  Americans win.  Headline in america says AMERICAN WINS RACE!  Headline in USSR reads  USSR TAKES 2nd, AMERICANS NEXT TO LAST!  You chose your statistic in such a way as to discount the failures experienced prior to the last five years.  Since you chose the statistic, you must have had a reason to skew the conversation that way.  It just goes hand in hand with several posts here indicating you are a bit selective, both in details and memory.  Your  tone doesn't help much either.  I didn't call you a name.  And I didn't get personal.  If you are feeling attacked, may I point out that being a Colt fan on a Patriot forum is a bit contentious, and bound to create alot of angst.  You should take it in stride, or just refrain from posting.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts