Big Ben wants Sanders Back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Big Ben wants Sanders Back

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013/04/report-steelers-qb-ben-roethlisberger-wants-team-to-match-emmanuel-sanders-offer-sheet/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Big Ben wants Sanders Back

Schefter post on it...

Adam SchefterAdam Schefter @AdamSchefter 1m

Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger is lobbying HC Mike Tomlin for PITT to match one-year, $2.5 mil offer sheet that NE gave WR Emmanuel Sanders.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Mike Tomlin, "doesn't answer to" Ben Raplisburger

And neither do the Rooney's

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

LOL hahahaha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I think it would be a great idea for the Steelers to make personell decisions based on Rapestbergers opinion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

LOL hahahaha

Whoops I think I used the unsanctioned variation of Big Bens last name, TrueChamp got it correct

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

...and back he shall be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Well Ben restructure again so you gt aid till 2026.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

528153_10200274663581269_1819005939_n

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Is Sanders worth the 3rd?  Not sure he is given this WR draft class.  There seems to be alot of really good WRs coming out this year.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1969fan. Show 1969fan's posts

We will find out who has more clout, Big Ben wants Sanders back and I am pretty sure Brady wanted Welker back.  We will know by Monday morning.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to Army2LT's comment:

Is Sanders worth the 3rd?  Not sure he is given this WR draft class.  There seems to be alot of really good WRs coming out this year.

I wondered that myself. The thing about Sanders is that you know what you've got with him. As we've seen over the past few years some of these receivers that are drafted high end up as busts, and thats not just Patriots picks but league wide. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

In response to Army2LT's comment:

I wondered that myself. The thing about Sanders is that you know what you've got with him. As we've seen over the past few years some of these receivers that are drafted high end up as busts, and thats not just Patriots picks but league wide. 

More than that even. Because of offensive philosophy and Brady I think Sanders will be a much more valuable weapon in NE than in Pitt. Almost the same step up as Welker made going from Miami to NE. I think he can run slot type routes almost as well as Welker but with a slightly better burst that will have to be respected, he wil get an extra two feet of space and Brady will love working with that. He will be able to go between wide and slot too, combine that with Danny A and Hernadez's ability to do the same and there will ne a new dynamic on the filed next fall to keep defenses off balance.

Imagine 3 recievers who can beat you at quick short routes or long routes and 2 TE's that will be blocking OR releasing, and a RB that can come out of the backfield and catch passes.

Matchup heaven.

Sections
Shortcuts