1. You have chosen to ignore posts from condog24. Show condog24's posts

BIG BEN WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxA1PaesSJE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: BIG BEN WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA...

Think the Steelers will draft Tebow?
    lol

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

In Response to Re: BIG BEN WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA...:
     Jews run the world enjoy it while your white woman end our race.
    Posted by james355

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

In Response to Re: BIG BEN WENT DOWN TO GEORGIA...:
    Overall, it looks like the second victim, err-"accuser" is on far more societally stable grounds of eliciting traits and behaving as a "true" (RE: "solid") victimized person- THAN lady #1, so we might just have to throw the once-critically-important "poor-character-of-witness/plaintiff" right out the window for now at least....         So IF I'm Big Ben, I'm  banking headlong into my motorcycle accident as some sort of detrimental behavioural or at least emotional fallout caused by the bike crash...       I'm renting as many esteemed Psychiatrists that can and will say important sounding things like, " Bilateral frontal nerve cortex damage impairs cognitive judgement and gives preconditions for dementia, amnesia, poor motor & intellectual skills sometimes attributed with worst case bi-polar disease conditions, amongst many other detrimental aspects of higher and lower brain-functionings ."       Now, IF also the shrinks can offer some sort of live show and tell study with mice, while the defense attorney's convince Big Ben to drool on himself and make "ga-ga" sounds while he scribbles unintelligably on the courtroom table...then man wow, ALL the better in terms of "full acquital" prospects imo.   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

He doesn't need to do any of that. He's an NFL player. He can rape or kill anybody he wants to.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts