Big Ben

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Big Ben

In Response to Re: Big Ben:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Ben : When questioned by the DA in actually what position she was in the bathroom, she said "sitting on the toilet". When the rape kit report came back from the hospital, there was no evidence (no cells, no hair, no body fluid) that anyone had sex with this girl that night. When confronted by the DA that it "would be impossible for a man to penetrate you while sitting on a toilet" and the lack of any physical evidence that any type of sex had happened that night, the girl consulted with her own criminal defense attorney, who asked the DA to drop all potential charges against Ben. If this girl had really been raped, why did she have her criminal defense attorney approach the DA to have this dismissed? Ben's attorney never  asked the DA to drop anything.
    Posted by CarveMaster[/QUOTE]

So because the bar covered for Roethlisberger, this means they never even had sex?

Are you related to Roethlisberger?

Maybe she was kneeling on the toilet after he? WHo really cares what position she was in?  She was drunk, probably has a foggy memory of the whole thing, etc.

She also said she was on a stool to begin with. I am not sure I care about what position they were in. It's irrelevant.   I also don't think the Turd denied having sex with her, so we know it happened.

The DA just conveniently turned its head just like they did with Marvie Harrison's gun used in a violent crime rampage.

Any girl who has been raped is a mess after said rape, so I don't see how the position of the event makes a difference.

In her mind, on the toilet may have been where she was when he walked in the room.

I am not buying the bar tape was missing by accident, that Ben didn't walk into the room with this johnson hanging out and that the shots weren't lined up to take adantage of unsuspecting backwoods teenieboppers from rural Georgia.

This operation, witnessed by many, shows intent.

When you have money in this country, things can disappear.

Maybe the fact the event was so traumatic, the cover up by the bar and local police left her attorney with little to act on?

Maybe that's why Ben was able to make things disappear and for the gal's attorney to back down?

Are you new to how this world works? 

You seem convinced of this:

1. No sex was had.
    2. Ben did not use off duty police to barricade the door.
    3. The bar security tape missing/erased is just a coincidence.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously, CarveMaster, I hope that you are saying this to get some kind of attention, because if you really hang out with that kind of crowd and you really feel that way you're a very disturbed individual. It's NEVER alright to rape. end of story - doesn't matter how it's done, or where. doesn't matter if it was Ben or some jacka$$ college kid. And for the record, yes I do think that Ben's story is fishy as hell. I absolutely do believe that the evidence says that she said no and his big fragile ego couldn't accept the fact he'd been shot down.
    Posted by timesedge[/QUOTE]

Obviously, you have a severe reading comprehension problem. I said I didn't hang out with these people in college. They disgusted me.

Ben's story may be indeed fishy. But so is a girl who changed her story at least 4 times in 2 days, then had to retain her own criminal defense attorney, who asked the DA not to charge Ben with any crimes.

Why did this girl need to retain a criminal defense attorney? Why would he ask the DA to not charge Ben, if he believed his client was raped? That's grounds for disbarment right there. Perhaps, the girl told him what really happened (which none of us know, since she refuses to talk), and he was worried that if this went to trial, his client would perjure herself by sticking to (one) of the original stories.

Like I said, none of the people I have known that were real victims of violent crimes have ever back down, and none of them had to retain their own defense attorney.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The bottom line in all this is that the guy is a 28 year old celebrity plying minors with booze while his hired lawmen enablers clean up the mess.  If this doesn't speak to bad intentions I don't know what the ef does.  When there's smoke, there is usually fire and in this case Ben has had too many incidents to call it a coincidence.     

This is a bit different than a group of underage kids engaging in bad behavior.  If the college girls you refer to are unwillingly abused in the fashion you describe by frat boys, then it is a shame that justice doesn't prevail.  If the girls allow it to happen, then her ideas on popularity and self esteem are out of whack, also a shame.   

I am sure there are cases in the world where a woman sees dollar signs and acts accordingly, but this doesn't seem to be one of them given what we know about Roethlisberger.     

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Do you realize that many women who are raped, are very hesitant to come forward at all?

Do you think he had sex with the girl?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

Sounds to me like some of you guys have a guilty conscious of your treatment of women from your younger days...and you are channeling this guilt into Ben.

That is all I'm going to say on this, so post away.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]Sounds to me like some of you guys have a guilty conscious of your treatment of women from your younger days...and you are channeling this guilt into Ben. That is all I'm going to say on this, so post away.

You sound like you want to make Roethlisberger the victim in all this.  You started off on what sounded like a very deliberate attempt to water down the charges against Roethlisberger while completely downplaying his pattern of behavior over the years.  And then you liken his acts to those of frat boys who get away with this kind of behavior every weekend as if to say c'est la vie, it's the way of the world, women get taken advantage of by men, move along nothing to see here.  I have yet to figure out just where you stand, but everything you type makes me think that you'll take the word of Roethlisberger and his hired thugs and highly paid defense attorneys over a 20 y.o. girl who was put in a very bad situation by a GROWN MAN who should know better than to hang around in bars with kids.

So what I've learned from you is that other guys act poorly, and Ben should get some slack since frat guys routinely rape women and they all get a big yuck out of it the next day.  Also, the tramp was probably asking for it, she had dollar signs in her eyes and is looking for the best angle to take Ben for all of his worth.  And while we're at it, let's ignore a history of  bad behavior and the fact that a man who should be nowhere around drunk college kids is bankrolling the barman to improve his chances with girls barely out of high school.  Thanks for clarifying the whole situation for us all, you've done a bang up job!     

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Ben : Obviously, you have a severe reading comprehension problem. I said I didn't hang out with these people in college. They disgusted me. Ben's story may be indeed fishy. But so is a girl who changed her story at least 4 times in 2 days, then had to retain her own criminal defense attorney, who asked the DA not to charge Ben with any  crimes. Why did this girl need to retain a criminal  defense attorney? Why would he ask the DA to not charge Ben, if he believed his client was raped? That's grounds for disbarment right there. Perhaps, the girl told him what really happened (which none of us know, since she refuses to talk), and he was worried that if this went to trial, his client would perjure herself by sticking to (one) of the original stories. Like I said, none of the people I have known that were real victims of violent crimes have ever back down, and none of them had to retain their own defense attorney.

You're waffling faster than the fry cook at Denny's.  St. Ben's story fishy?  No...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

CarveMaster, you are one messed-up dude.  Um - maybe instead of our minds feeling guilt over our past treatment of women, your mind is causing you to defend Ben (a former lover of yours, maybe).
    Get real.
    Only one point in this mess of he-said, she-said: To whom should we extend the greater benefit of the doubt: The relatively more powerful, older male?  Or the younger, less powerful female?  Oh, and there is that whole gender difference in attitudes about sex, males feeling much freer to talk about it.  Women feel more shame thus often give conflicted reports.  This isn't my opinion.  Check the psychological research. 
    Again, who should be extended the benefit of the doubt here? 
    Was the girl a victim of rape, by the letter of the law?  We don't know.  What we do know is that Ben and his buddies certainly went out of their way to set something up.  Which, in the least, makes him a not-clearly-over-the-line sexual predator.  If you can't see that, you are blind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Ben : I've seen the Frat Bros and people's roomates do a pretty good job of "guarding the door" for their exploits back in the day. No means no, except when you were both drunk and you were trying just a little bit harder to "get some" for the night... Look, I don't know you personally, but I do know a lot of guys from college who are calling Ben "a rapist" (without being charged with anything), who were 100 times worse in college. The Frat Bros at my school committed date rape at every party...and the funny thing was all the girls would brag about it the next day. 

Maybe you need to get some new friends.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FebruaryGirl. Show FebruaryGirl's posts

Hey, I'm just glad for the parents and kids sigh of relief that he wasn't the one stating: "I'm going to Disney World!"...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

There's no doubt in my mind that Roth will eventually go to jail for a sex crime.  It'll probably be after he's out of the NFL when he's not making other people tons of money, and no one cares about him.

Sections
Shortcuts