Big Center = Stork

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Big Center = Stork

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What are this guy's medical problems? I keep reading that, but don't know specifically what it is...I know he left a game with a head injury. A lot of the draft sites had him dropping far because of medical red flags.

[/QUOTE]

He does have a lot of injury issues. Busted fingers and toes, neck issues., migraines from concussions. Another risk/reward pick. Fingers crossed, but I still like it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You make me wish Brady would retire this year, just so you would be gone and I wouldn't have to read your drivel. I really dislike fake Pats fans who are really Jets fans like you!

[/QUOTE]

LOL at being a jet fan.  They are in our division you big goof, we should be concerned about all teams in our division!

You are a fake fan who goes along with everything the team does like it's the best move ever.  That is fake, pal.  You live in Rusty's world, lol!  I feel bad for you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seriously?  A short arm, stiff hip C who was projected to be a 7th rounder, possibly go undrafted, and the Pats pick him early in the 4th.  Come on!  Get BB some help in the draft room. 

[/QUOTE]

Go home troll

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

Stork didn’t participate in the combine due to injuries to his knee and both shoulders. Almost had finger amputated in 12. Toe surgery in 13.

WONDERFUL!

Graded at a 50/50 chance to make a NFL team.

Even more good news!

[/QUOTE]

Hate to tell you but even "1st pick in the Draft" draft picks have only a 50-50 shot at making the NFL.

You need to follow different draft analysts. You seem to religiously find the most negative available.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What are this guy's medical problems? I keep reading that, but don't know specifically what it is...I know he left a game with a head injury. A lot of the draft sites had him dropping far because of medical red flags.

[/QUOTE]

He does have a lot of injury issues. Busted fingers and toes, neck issues., migraines from concussions. Another risk/reward pick. Fingers crossed, but I still like it.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Yup, sounds like a bb guy.  Any questions to why the Pats are always at the top of injured teams, yearly?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

TFB, there are negatives in every single pick. Every pick's scouting report has a lengthy bit on strengths and weaknesses.

I've never seen anyone so upset at a draft.

We are already better than last season. Took a dude with good upside that could generate pass rush in Rd1, took a possible future QB Rd2, and now filled a spot for depth at interior OL to compete with Wendell or project when Connolly finally leaves.

Do you need a tissue box over there? It's ridiculous man

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Hate to tell you but even "1st pick in the Draft" draft picks have only a 50-50 shot at making the NFL.

You need to follow different draft analysts. You seem to religiously find the most negative available.

[/QUOTE]

WRONG!  You really are clueless.  You might want to stop typing right now because every comment you make shows you have no clue about football.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

You need to go back to what you are good at, Photoshopping!

As far as NFL team building you have no clue!

So you really are a Jets fan posing as a Pats fan!

You make me wish Brady would retire this year, just so you would be gone and I wouldn't have to read your drivel. I really dislike fake Pats fans who are really Jets fans like you!

LOL at being a jet fan.  They are in our division you big goof, we should be concerned about all teams in our division!

You are a fake fan who goes along with everything the team does like it's the best move ever.  That is fake, pal.  You live in Rusty's world, lol!  I feel bad for you.

[/QUOTE]

You need to go back to what you are good at, Photoshopping!

As far as NFL team building you have no clue!

So you really are a Jets fan posing as a Pats fan!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejuice1. Show thejuice1's posts

tfbs attitude isnt ridiculous... its pathetic. hes acting like a total moron

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to thejuice1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fake Pats fans/Jets fans usually do when you call them out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WRONG!  You really are clueless.  You might want to stop typing right now because every comment you make shows you have no clue about football.

[/QUOTE]

RYAN LEAF, JAMARCUS RUSSELL, DAVID CARR, TIM COUCH, ALEX SMITH, COURTNEY BROWN

all sucked as 1st overall picks.

6 in the last 15 years. not 50/50 but he has a point. not one prospect has a 100% chance at being amazing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Twisted fingers and toes are fine...one head injury is ok, but is that it?

He looks like a pretty good player right now, yet most had him going 7th round to priority free agent. He does look like he needs to get stronger, but he looks like a smart football player that moves pretty well. He's a worker too, he is always looking for a block.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You need to look and pay better better attention.  Many are questioning these picks.

We needed a guy to help wilfork and groom to take his spot in the future.  Easly is not that guy.  We need a TE because a TE is huge for this team and last I checked Gronk has not been able to play complete seasons... 5 very good TE's in this draft, we got zero.  I want Super Bowls!!  If you are happy going to the playoffs and not getting the Lombardi trophy every year then keep pretending everything this team does is great! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

RYAN LEAF, JAMARCUS RUSSELL, DAVID CARR, TIM COUCH, ALEX SMITH, COURTNEY BROWN

all sucked as 1st overall picks.

6 in the last 15 years. not 50/50 but he has a point. not one prospect has a 100% chance at being amazing.

[/QUOTE]

NOT 50/50!  Exactly!

People saying things that are false, acting like they are true.  That is the problem around here, too many people do that to push their agenda....  The fact is they are wrong... and you call me fake? LMAO!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Twisted fingers and toes are fine...one head injury is ok, but is that it?

He looks like a pretty good player right now, yet most had him going 7th round to priority free agent. He does look like he needs to get stronger, but he looks like a smart football player that moves pretty well. He's a worker too, he is always looking for a block.

[/QUOTE]

From what I'm reading that's about it. He had mono and missed a few games which he couldn't really help. The knocks on him seem to be his balance/feet, strength (easy with NFL training), and injury history.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

Solid pick from a good O-line that held Jameis up all year.

I would've love to see Telvin Smith there.... but oh well this fills a need no doubt

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

You never know he may still be there with our next pick. Would love to grab 2 of OLB Tevin Smith, OL David Yankey, or RB Lache Seastrunk (absolute beast) with the 4th round picks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have you ever made an actual truthful statement on this forum?   Dude, seriously you need to be able to be objective.  No team does the right thing with every move they make.  Stop pretending our team does.  You are fake!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

YEAH!! another guy with injuries!!!  Stop the insanity!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

You need to look and pay better better attention.  Many are questioning these picks.

We needed a guy to help wilfork and groom to take his spot in the future.  Easly is not that guy.  We need a TE because a TE is huge for this team and last I checked Gronk has not been able to play complete seasons... 5 very good TE's in this draft, we got zero.  I want Super Bowls!!  If you are happy going to the playoffs and not getting the Lombardi trophy every year then keep pretending everything this team does is great! 

You understand that rookies aren't expected to be studs year one? We are drafting for the future!

You want SBs? WE HAVE REVIS. WE HAVE BROWNER. WE HAVE LAFELL. Best FA since 2007.

This team got better from last season and only lost to Denver by 10 with a decimated team.

What is the issue? you want SBs? Revis, Browner, DMC, Harmon, Mayo, Collins, Hightower, Nink, Jones, Kelly, Vince- starting D- that's awesome.

Brady, Ridley, Vollmer, Mank, Wendell, Connolly, Solder, Hooman/Gronk, LaFell, Edelman, DA, Dobson, Boyce.

What else can this team do for you?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

This is why I love the draft, everyone has opinions but that is all they are. I have read good, bad and in between on all the players picked by the pats. I have only seen these guys briefly and hope all three turn out to be solid. Each team will have its share of results, the one thing know for sure as of this moment is we will win 10-12 games next year and be in the hunt. We have a deep roster right now.love all the excitement being thrown around by fans of losing teams. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Have you ever made an actual truthful statement on this forum?   Dude, seriously you need to be able to be objective.  No team does the right thing with every move they make.  Stop pretending our team does.  You are fake!

[/QUOTE]

Every statement I have made today is very truthful. It must stick in your craw that every pick in the draft is only a 50-50 prospect to make the NFL! Probably almost as much as being revealed, once again, as a Jets fan pretending to be a Pats fan.

Does your above statement also mean you really aren't the creator of the Photoshops you are taking credit for?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Tight end has been overvalued by teams in this year's draft.  None of the available TEs (aside from Ebron) were worth a first round pick.  And frankly, TE isn't even in the top 3 needs on this team (interior DL, interior OL, S; I might even rank LB and WR ahead of TE).  While the Pats have had success loading up on tight ends in the past, drafting one high when you have the best pure tight end in the league (even with his injury history) is a luxury.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You understand that rookies aren't expected to be studs year one? We are drafting for the future!

You want SBs? WE HAVE REVIS. WE HAVE BROWNER. WE HAVE LAFELL. Best FA since 2007.

This team got better from last season and only lost to Denver by 10 with a decimated team.

What is the issue? you want SBs? Revis, Browner, DMC, Harmon, Mayo, Collins, Hightower, Nink, Jones, Kelly, Vince- starting D- that's awesome.

Brady, Ridley, Vollmer, Mank, Wendell, Connolly, Solder, Hooman/Gronk, LaFell, Edelman, DA, Dobson, Boyce.

What else can this team do for you?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

He wants superstars at every position with depth that has no end... 

25. This post has been removed.