Big game Sunday.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from buffalobills. Show buffalobills's posts

Big game Sunday.

Not for the Pats but the Bills.  The worst thing that ever happened to a Bills fan is Drew Bledsoe getting hurt and #12 going in.  Can't wait till he retires.  but to the game. are front 4 will either win or lose the game.  if they pressure and hit brady, maybe not get ton of sacks, but be in his face, could make the game close. not a big fitzpatrick supporter but can manage a game. your d is suspect and our o line has not given up a sack and average almost 5 yards a carry.  Most likely Pats will win and Bills will continue to suck and not win division games.  I can't wait till it starts. It was an sureal experience last year when we finally beat you. The crowd and the parking lots all time best. Hoping for the same kind of day!!!

Tom Brady meet Mario Williams, Kyle Willams, Marecl Darues and you're former team mate who can finally hit you!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Big game Sunday.

I think your in for a long Sunday friend. The Pats are pi$$ed off and ready for war.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to buffalobills' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not for the Pats but the Bills.  The worst thing that ever happened to a Bills fan is Drew Bledsoe getting hurt and #12 going in.  Can't wait till he retires.  but to the game. are front 4 will either win or lose the game.  if they pressure and hit brady, maybe not get ton of sacks, but be in his face, could make the game close. not a big fitzpatrick supporter but can manage a game. your d is suspect and our o line has not given up a sack and average almost 5 yards a carry.  Most likely Pats will win and Bills will continue to suck and not win division games.  I can't wait till it starts. It was an sureal experience last year when we finally beat you. The crowd and the parking lots all time best. Hoping for the same kind of day!!!

Tom Brady meet Mario Williams, Kyle Willams, Marecl Darues and you're former team mate who can finally hit you!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hey in case you didn't know, we are equipped with a strikethrough feature now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Let the games begin. Go Pats

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Bills offense should have a good day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to thefly8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bills offense should have a good day.

[/QUOTE]

No, they won't. No Fred Jackson; CJ Spiller banggged up. Even the Pats woeful secondary will be better if safeties don't have to cheat on the run the way they had to with Rice gashing the middle.

I like the Bills in general, but I think this game is going to be a classic beatdown.

Sections
Shortcuts