big hit for the Phins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

big hit for the Phins

I thought the Keller signing was a bigger deal for Tannyhill than the Wallace signing...Keller out for the year with a knee...sorry to see these things happen...he is a good guy. Phins liked the match up potential of Keller, Hartline and Wallace against the Pats back 7. Still, hate to see it happen

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: big hit for the Phins

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Sure, RKrap. Sure.

You personally interviewed Dolphins players and coaches and they like how Tannehill comes into a second year definitively avoiding the usual sophmore slump especially against our "back 7".

lmao

They lost Bess and Fasano, two known targets for him.  Dustin Keller was a bust in NY which is why no one wanted him and he signed just the 1 year deal. He's battled injury troubles in the past, too.

Just goes to show you, your media's hyping the Dolphins in FA was a big, big mistake.

Mike Wallace at 13 million per will cripple them. Lots of injuries last night. DeAndre Hopkins with a concussion to start his career. The Donkeys had 3 injuries. Welker with a sprained ankle, DE Wolfe to replace Dumervil with a neck injury and carted off and RG Louis Vazquez down with a leg injury that isn't specified.

1st rd apparent bust for the Jets, Quinton Coples, down with a fractured ankle.

no I did not. I am not a reporter nor columnist. I am pretty tight with James Walker however, and he is. He is based in Miami, and is at most Dolphins practices and games. He did have a sit down interview with the Phins head coach Philbin, and asked Philbin how does he hope to beat the Pats? HIs reply was to give Tannyhill enough targes to create mismatch opportunities. He loved Keller in the seams against a LB, and thought both Wallace and Hartline were worthy of double teams. He did not mention Bess, but he was released, so I guess that says it all. will look for and post the link, or while you are sitting on the ESPN site all day, maybe you can find it?

Buldgeoned. Checkmate. Your finished here troll. Now the rest of the board only has to sweep up and take out the garbage.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

no I did not. I am not a reporter nor columnist. I am pretty tight with James Walker however, and he is. He is based in Miami, and is at most Dolphins practices and games. He did have a sit down interview with the Phins head coach Philbin, and asked Philbin how does he hope to beat the Pats? HIs reply was to give Tannyhill enough targes to create mismatch opportunities. He loved Keller in the seams against a LB, and thought both Wallace and Hartline were worthy of double teams. He did not mention Bess, but he was released, so I guess that says it all. will look for and post the link, or while you are sitting on the ESPN site all day, maybe you can find it?

Buldgeoned. Checkmate. Your finished here troll. Now the rest of the board only has to sweep up and take out the garbage.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I thought you would enjoy that NAS. As  B's fan, I even assume you have a broom!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Did RKrap just say he's tight with AFC East Blog moron James Walker and pretend that means something? Tears!

Yes he did, and in the process he exposed you once again as a tool!!!

Tears!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Did RKrap just say he's tight with AFC East Blog moron James Walker and pretend that means something? Tears!

That is the guy who poses questions in the blog about all AFCE teams and the ones for NE ready like a Larry David script that was thrown away.  He's clueless and a Dolphins fan moron.

Of course you want to create mistmatches. Brian Hartline commands double teams?  LOL!   Yeah, Dennard wouldn't be able to handle Hartline. What has Hartline done vs us anyway?  I like Hartline, but not at 6.5 or 7 million, whatever it is they are paying him.  I am happier with Amendola here.

James Walker is clueless when it comes to analyzing ANYTHING about our team. FACT.

You can tell that bozo that no NFL team goes on shopping sprees and swaps out big chunks of a roster and then does well. It doesn't work.  

Lamar MIller fumbled on the first play in preseson.  Daniel Thomas is an injury prone bust back up at RB. Reggie Bush is gone.  Their LT, Martin, is an absolute liability and it's not debatable.

This is why it's important

You want a bludgeoning, that's a real bludgeoning for you.

Game, set and match.

The Broncos also lost Champ Bailey. On crutches last night.   When you are in a cap hell or don't manage your cap well, have no real pipeline development on your roster, you end up falling prey to whatever the price is in FA.

Yep. Look around the AFC right now. Baltimore, not playing well in preseason.  Denver. Miami now with some bumps.

well, first of all I did not say Walker analyzed the Pats. I said he interviewed the HC of the Phins, and the HC gave some thoughts.

in all seriousness, I really hate to make a fool some one who has a reading disorder. while I am having fun bludgeoning you with your lack of knowledge of football and all things Pats, I actually feel sorry for you with your various disorders and handicaps.

can you be an effective salesman with so many disorders?

can you have an IQ of 152 with poor remedial reading skills?

remember backin the day when I used to plead with you to get back on your meds? I see you never did...

when you play with the big boys, dont lead with your chin...

sweep, sweep!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

James Walker is clueless when it comes to analyzing ANYTHING about our team. FACT.

From the title to the body of the thread, this is about the Dolphins, not the Pats.

Bonehead.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Did you or did you not source Walker? The guy is mocked relentlessly by people who post comments under his blog, yet this is your source?

Yeah, but people that post comments under a blog are people like you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

I am somewhat surprised over the amount of serious injuries that have occured after just two games. Does anyone know if this is a normal amount? Stars seem to be lining up for
    our team as many involve the Pats's main rivals. Quality depth is invaluable. So much for 18 game season.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Did you or did you not source Walker? The guy is mocked relentlessly by people who post comments under his blog, yet this is your source?

LOL!

He's a moron.  Lucky to have a job. So, it's beyind comical you are "tight" with James Walker.  I'll be happy to post some of his pathetic and sensationalist Pats blog titles here sometime.   They all do the same thing:

1. Promote a doom and gloom future for the Pats.

2. Bash BB in some way. That's a demand from ESPN higher ups.

3. Paint Brady as a victim of BB the GM or coach as Brady underperforms in postseasons, ignoring the fact he has underperformed.

Hey, did you see your employer fired Hugh Douglas? How did that moron get a job there? They'll hire anybody huh?

I think it is safe to say you have no chance

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Notice how all the trolls come out to defend and align with rkarp, mthurl, prolate, pateng, dueces, poptarts, babe, abczenno, hvac, and sun micro systems.

I called this injury back in November when Keller was still with the Jets! Yet no one believed me then, just like no one believes it now. Well it happened folks! And it speaks of Bill Belichick's genius. He's laying in the weeds...tears...cheers. It's peanut butter jelly time folks and you're all witnesses.

I bet rkarp will try and twist this thing around - like it was a good idea for the jets not to resign Keller - when I knew losing Keller was because of their cap situation and would weaken them, but I didn't say that, but I meant to. But I did, yes I did. Hey, am I talking out of both sides of my mouth again? 

Got to go...got to meet up with those venture capatalists to start that salary cap app I've been talking about. This thing will revolutionalize sports.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Who are you tight with, your therapist?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Yeah, but people that post comments under a blog are people like you.

when all the little Millenials who play video games would be blind as a bat drooling over Brady shredding some crap D in December.

Sounds more like our running game than Brady.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

SEATTLE (AP) -- It was the kind of night when Seattle coach Pete Carroll could make fun of Marshawn Lynch for having just 1 yard rushing in two preseason games.

Seattle's 40-10 preseason victory over Denver became that kind of laugher. The Seahawks' ability to make big plays was apparent as they returned a kickoff and a fumble for touchdowns and their depth overwhelmed the Broncos in the second half.

''We had fun tonight, and played well, and we got out of there without getting anybody ba-nged up,'' Carroll said.

Much of what happened on the field became a footnote after Denver's Derek Wolfe was loaded into an ambulance and taken to a local hospital in the first quarter. But Seattle's starting offense moved the ball with consistency for most of the first half after sputtering last week in San Diego.

Meanwhile, the Broncos were sloppy with four turnovers and injuries are starting to become a concern for Denver.

Here are five things that stood out about Seattle's win over Denver:

1. DEREK WOLFE IS OK: Any time an ambulance is brought on the field, it's a scary moment. Denver's starting defensive end was taken off the field on a backboard and loaded into an ambulance early in the first quarter.

Wolfe was initially cut on the play by Seattle's Luke Willson. As Wolfe was getting back up, fullback Michael Robinson collided with Wolfe and appeared to compress his head and neck. Wolfe remained on the ground and appeared to be moving his legs before medical personnel strapped him to a backboard.

Scans showed that Wolfe didn't break any bones and he was cleared to fly back to Denver on the team charter. It's not clear how long he'll be sidelined.

2. INJURIES ARE STARTING TO PILE UP IN DENVER: While Wolfe's injury was scary, right guard Louis Vazquez's left knee injury could be more problematic.

The Broncos already lost starting center Dan Koppen to a knee injury and Vasquez's injury could be another blow to protecting Peyton Manning. Coach John Fox did not have an update on Vasquez after the game. Wes Welker (ankle) and Champ Bailey (foot) also were pulled a bit earlier than expected with minor injuries.

''We need to get a few guys that have been injured back on the field, try to form the identity and the chemistry of this team,'' Manning said. ''We haven't had all of our players at full speed, so hopefully that can start a little more this week, I know there were a few injuries tonight but we still have work we need to put in and improvements we need to make.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/seattle-overwhelms-denver-40-10-074720862--nfl.html

I read that Vasquez is fine. Just tweaked it. Why are you so giddy over other teams injuries all the time? 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

You heard it hear first, folks.  

Queenie has proclaimed Ben Watson & Daniel Graham Busts and has said that BB "really really liked" Chad Jackson, that signing Ocho & Llloyd to three year guaranteed contracts for big money, then cutting them doesn't make them rental players and that fist round bust RasI was a great pick.

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Ras-I a high second round pick?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Do you have an MBA, or do you teach at a private school where it's not required?  Let's see if you can answer a basic question.

Rusty getting more info on forum members for his...........

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts