big hit for the Phins

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: big hit for the Phins

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Notice how all the trolls come out to defend and align with rkarp, mthurl, prolate, pateng, dueces, poptarts, babe, abczenno, hvac, and sun micro systems.

I called this injury back in November when Keller was still with the Jets! Yet no one believed me then, just like no one believes it now. Well it happened folks! And it speaks of Bill Belichick's genius. He's laying in the weeds...tears...cheers. It's peanut butter jelly time folks and you're all witnesses.

I bet rkarp will try and twist this thing around - like it was a good idea for the jets not to resign Keller - when I knew losing Keller was because of their cap situation and would weaken them, but I didn't say that, but I meant to. But I did, yes I did. Hey, am I talking out of both sides of my mouth again? 

Got to go...got to meet up with those venture capatalists to start that salary cap app I've been talking about. This thing will revolutionalize sports.

You should stick to lining cupcake tins and showing us you don't know basic grammar. You're seriously a teacher?  I would fire you tomorrow.  

Do you have an MBA, or do you teach at a private school where it's not required?  Let's see if you can answer a basic question.

Anyone who doesn't know how to apply an article in an sentence, has no business mocking anyone.

Tell us again how many fancy sports cars you own, Cupcake.  lmao

I should continue showing us I don't know basic grammar? Ok thanks, I will! Glad I have your support!

And "Tylenol check on aisle five", I'm not going to tell you anything about me, I hate to break this to you, but you're a little creepy. You go around here making fun of every ounce of information you've been able to creep off conversations you weren't a part of...you dig?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

See, most people don't like to be proven wrong or admit they were wrong. Those people also have weak moral fiber.

So, you have a weak moral fiber?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

[QUOTE]

SEATTLE (AP) -- It was the kind of night when Seattle coach Pete Carroll could make fun of Marshawn Lynch for having just 1 yard rushing in two preseason games.

Seattle's 40-10 preseason victory over Denver became that kind of laugher. The Seahawks' ability to make big plays was apparent as they returned a kickoff and a fumble for touchdowns and their depth overwhelmed the Broncos in the second half.

''We had fun tonight, and played well, and we got out of there without getting anybody ba-nged up,'' Carroll said.

Much of what happened on the field became a footnote after Denver's Derek Wolfe was loaded into an ambulance and taken to a local hospital in the first quarter. But Seattle's starting offense moved the ball with consistency for most of the first half after sputtering last week in San Diego.

Meanwhile, the Broncos were sloppy with four turnovers and injuries are starting to become a concern for Denver.

Here are five things that stood out about Seattle's win over Denver:

1. DEREK WOLFE IS OK: Any time an ambulance is brought on the field, it's a scary moment. Denver's starting defensive end was taken off the field on a backboard and loaded into an ambulance early in the first quarter.

Wolfe was initially cut on the play by Seattle's Luke Willson. As Wolfe was getting back up, fullback Michael Robinson collided with Wolfe and appeared to compress his head and neck. Wolfe remained on the ground and appeared to be moving his legs before medical personnel strapped him to a backboard.

Scans showed that Wolfe didn't break any bones and he was cleared to fly back to Denver on the team charter. It's not clear how long he'll be sidelined.

2. INJURIES ARE STARTING TO PILE UP IN DENVER: While Wolfe's injury was scary, right guard Louis Vazquez's left knee injury could be more problematic.

The Broncos already lost starting center Dan Koppen to a knee injury and Vasquez's injury could be another blow to protecting Peyton Manning. Coach John Fox did not have an update on Vasquez after the game. Wes Welker (ankle) and Champ Bailey (foot) also were pulled a bit earlier than expected with minor injuries.

''We need to get a few guys that have been injured back on the field, try to form the identity and the chemistry of this team,'' Manning said. ''We haven't had all of our players at full speed, so hopefully that can start a little more this week, I know there were a few injuries tonight but we still have work we need to put in and improvements we need to make.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/seattle-overwhelms-denver-40-10-074720862--nfl.html

I read that Vasquez is fine. Just tweaked it. Why are you so giddy over other teams injuries all the time? 

I am not "giddy". I am pointing to the idea of the media framing the coverag of our team as always doom and gloom, while glossing over serious issues, many of them WORSE than what we have going on here.

Are you telling me if any fo the litany of botched moves by the Broncos this offseason or offseason issues happened here, that it wouldn't be completely blown out of proportion by the media?

BB would be ripped to shreds for not having a better O Line for Brady or completely blowing salary cap allocation to the point of no continuity and/or depth in here.

Look at Denver's roster. Montee Ball and Hillman have shown little in camp so far, too.

I would take every single position on the filed over Denver's, possibly INCLUDING WR.  Maybe not, but the "BB has lost the team in NE' angle is clearly well overblown.

I also laugh at how some teams blatantly lie for the length of time a player is going to be out, too.  Yes, I broke my foot or possibly broke my neck, so I'll be just out for a few weeks.

lmao

JPP had the same surgery as Gronk, but not the media coverage with each.  Are you kidding me here? It's about adding a context. For some odd reason our fans whine and complain about any little injury our players have and then sit idly by acting like key injuries for AFC rivals don't mean anything. SO hypocritical.

There is a HUGE surge in injuries so far in camp this year. Let's just hope we keep getting lucky in avoiding them.

[/QUOTE]

agree that league-wide injuries have been a huge problem this preseason. Lets hope we can avoid them going forward. Personally, I could care less what the press, media, fans, etc say about NE and BBs moves. Show me the results. That's all that matters. Let the talking heads talk. Who cares?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I never said "BB really really liked" Chad Jackson.  BB went by Urban Meyer's recommendation. Didn't work. Maroney was a MCDaniels's brother.  Worked, but with less than great results.

If Belichick is such a mastermind, shouldn't he make his own decisions?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Do you have an MBA, or do you teach at a private school where it's not required?  Let's see if you can answer a basic question.

Rusty getting more info on forum members for his...........

[/QUOTE]

My God man! You're killing me! Lol!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Rusty getting more info on forum members for his...........

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

See, most people don't like to be proven wrong or admit they were wrong. Those people also have weak moral fiber.

So, you have a weak moral fiber?

[/QUOTE]

no he has no moral fiber

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Really, don't worry about him.  Keller never was a blocker.  If the Phins had wanted a real pass-catching tight end, UFAs such as Suds were lying around for the picking.  Or Ballard.

Trollfests!