Big Mouth Joey At It Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Big Mouth Joey At It Again

Apparently, Rex Ryan isn't the only one who "doesn't fear" the NE Patriots. Miami Dolphins OLB Joey Porter simply can't understand why the Pats have been picked ahead of the 'Fins: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4234188&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines.

The Pats' definately need to restore order this year in the AFC East.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Big Mouth Joey At It Again

It is no secret that old friend Joey Porter is in love with the sound of his own voice, and the Dolphins did win the division last season, so let him chirp to his heart's content. The last time these two teams met, an undermanned Pats team whooped up on the 'fins to the tune of 48-28. With Brady back under center, plenty of film and time to decipher that retarded single wing offense, and a (hopefully) vastly improved secondary coming in, that beatdown is going to seem like a pleasant memory when the Pats get done embarassing the defending division champs twice this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Dear Big Mouth Joey:

"Noise proves nothing. Often a hen who has merely laid an egg cackles as if she laid an asteroid" - Mark Twain

"The worst wheel of the cart is the one that makes the most noise"
    - Benjamin Franklin

"People who make no noise are dangerous" - Jean de La Fontaine

"When the river is deepest, it makes the least noise" - Unknown

Be afraid Joey, very afraid. When playing the Pats this season, you may step into a bottomless chasm and never come back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Porter definitely likes to toot his own horn. They won the division on a tiebreaker...then proceeded to be spanked by the #6 seed! It should be a hollow victory, though. They edged NE out with Brady and half the starting defense on IR. That's like bragging about finally beating up your big brother...when he had both arms in casts and a patch over one eye!!! Let the blowhard talk. The only reason they won 11 games is because the wildcat c r a p took teams by surprise. We saw how well it worked in January! Let the Fins be overconfident, like the Jests. They both have a rude awakening coming this fall!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Joey Porter is an ingorant twit.  Ingnorant as in we should "ingnore" him but we find it hard not to comment on such a dimwit.

He should realize that his big mouth only serves to pump up the teams he targets.

What a little big man he is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

This is way too early to be talking trash.  Some of these guys might not even make it out of preseason.  Injuries of course.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

And now...we hear from idiot #2, Channing Crowder...who says that the Patriots have no class, and don't respect other players: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dolphins-porter-crowder-s060509,0,5640683.story

Gee...I wonder why Matt Light went after his guy in Miami??!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

Does anybody else find it ironic that Crowder is the one running his mouth, saying talk is cheap in june, when its him and his teammates that are running their mouths and I haven't heard a to awful lot about the patriots talking except for Fork's contract, and how the patriots player think the offense will be better than in 2007

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

If we beat the stupid Dolphinks by a combined score of 100-0 and they go 0-16, you can be sure Porter will be mouthing off again next summer. He's like one of those NASA probes that keep on beeping even after they serve no more useful purpose.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Does anybody else find it ironic that Crowder is the one running his mouth, saying talk is cheap in june, when its him and his teammates that are running their mouths and I haven't heard a to awful lot about the patriots talking except for Fork's contract, and how the patriots player think the offense will be better than in 2007
    Posted by thejoshuatree28

The Patriot players know better than to run their mouths. A good team understands that you win games on the field, not in the press. The Pats will let their play stand for themselves. They beat us ONCE. With a fluky wildcat offense that caught the whole league by surprise. We went down to Miami and kicked their as with a backup QB, no pass rush, and a questionable secondary. Good luck this year Joey!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

What do James Harrison and Joey Porter have in common ?

Side note..why is the single wing (wildcat) retarded ?

You must love the sameness of the NFL and not be much of a college football fan where there is bit more variety in offensive scheme. The wildcat was refreshing (and genius by the Dolphins) but everyone will use it now in the copycat NFL.
    Just because the Pats or Vikings didn't think of it first...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What do James Harrison and Joey Porter have in common ? Side note..why is the single wing (wildcat) retarded ? You must love the sameness of the NFL and not be much of a college football fan where there is bit more variety in offensive scheme. The wildcat was refreshing (and genius by the Dolphins) but everyone will use it now in the copycat NFL. Just because the Pats or Vikings didn't think of it first...
    Posted by rocher

Hate to burst your bubble but I believe it netted the genius Phins 25 yards the second game against the Pats.  That might be why!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Hate to burst your bubble but I believe it netted the genius Phins 25 yards the second game against the Pats.  That might be why!
    Posted by pezz4pats

Your post should be called "a river named denial".

Duh...! The genius was in the FIRST  game , not the second.You mean the Pats can defend it the second time they played ? That's not very impressive, (and cost them the division) However unveiling it against the Pats in the first game and gashing them to the tune of 200+ rushing yards was a genius gameplan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Your post should be called "a river named denial". Duh...! The genius was in the FIRST  game , not the second.You mean the Pats can defend it the second time they played ? That's not very impressive, (and cost them the division) However unveiling it against the Pats in the first game and gashing them to the tune of 200+ rushing yards was a genius gameplan.
    Posted by rocher

The first game was a surprise gotta give you that !  My point is that after every one saw it...well it just wasn't that effective!  It did not help in the end did it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Your post should be called "a river named denial". Duh...! The genius was in the FIRST  game , not the second.You mean the Pats can defend it the second time they played ? That's not very impressive, (and cost them the division) However unveiling it against the Pats in the first game and gashing them to the tune of 200+ rushing yards was a genius gameplan.
    Posted by rocher

It was a great gameplan. But if it only works once....not very impressive. But I guess you need one win to stand on. We all saw how great it worked in the playoffs. Heck of a run you guys made. One and done.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

The first game was a surprise gotta give you that !  My point is that after every one saw it...well it just wasn't that effective!  It did not help in the end did it?
    Posted by pezz4pats

Oh, and I hate to put another pin in that balloon there, but that One game didn't cost them the division.  They lost 5!  Same as you!  Ooops, I forgot, you lost 6. My bad!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Oh, and I hate to put another pin in that balloon there, but that One game didn't cost them the division.  They lost 5!  Same as you!  Ooops, I forgot, you lost 6. My bad!
    Posted by pezz4pats

Your pins are a bit dull. They don't seem to work.
    Let me spell this difficult concept out for you. Both teams were 11-5, both were 4-2 in the division.
    If the Pats win the first game vs the Dolphins (Wildcat game) they finish 12-4 and 5-1 in the division. The Dolphins finish 10-6 and 3-3 in division. The Pats now win the division and go to the playoffs.
    Losing to the Dolphins the first time cost them the division. I don't understand what you do not understand. If they won it they were in.

Interesting you refer to me as "you" being a Dolphins fan I presume ?

Nah..Pats fan.  Can't stand Miami.
    Except I can actully see things objectively and can praise others when praise is due. My comments are facts. Sorry I don't think the wildcat is retarded and I bet you see it a a ton this year , even if the Pats did stuff it the second time around.
    Now if they would just give it to Ricky Williams off the dive fake.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Heres' more on Channing Crowder's BS: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/1085290.html

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Your pins are a bit dull. They don't seem to work. Let me spell this difficult concept out for you. Both teams were 11-5, both were 4-2 in the division. If the Pats win the first game vs the Dolphins (Wildcat game) they finish 12-4 and 5-1 in the division. The Dolphins finish 10-6 and 3-3 in division. The Pats now win the division and go to the playoffs. Losing to the Dolphins the first time cost them the division. I don't understand what you do not understand. If they won it they were in. Interesting you refer to me as "you" being a Dolphins fan I presume ? Nah..Pats fan.  Can't stand Miami. Except I can actully see things objectively and can praise others when praise is due. My comments are facts. Sorry I don't think the wildcat is retarded and I bet you see it a a ton this year , even if the Pats did stuff it the second time around. Now if they would just give it to Ricky Williams off the dive fake.
    Posted b
    I hear what you are saying!  I heard it the first time.  Sorry, got to disagree!  If the Pats had won any of those five games they lost, (without bebifit of the Wild cat) this would not be an issue. That Phin loss is no more important than any of the others in deciding their out come!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Your pins are a bit dull. They don't seem to work. Let me spell this difficult concept out for you. Both teams were 11-5, both were 4-2 in the division. If the Pats win the first game vs the Dolphins (Wildcat game) they finish 12-4 and 5-1 in the division. The Dolphins finish 10-6 and 3-3 in division. The Pats now win the division and go to the playoffs. Losing to the Dolphins the first time cost them the division. I don't understand what you do not understand. If they won it they were in. Interesting you refer to me as "you" being a Dolphins fan I presume ? Nah..Pats fan.  Can't stand Miami. Except I can actully see things objectively and can praise others when praise is due. My comments are facts. Sorry I don't think the wildcat is retarded and I bet you see it a a ton this year , even if the Pats did stuff it the second time around. Now if they would just give it to Ricky Williams off the dive fake.
    Posted by rocher

Don't let your objectivity get in the way of facts. Your wrong in assuming the Miami loss was why we lost the division. That game was only the third of the season. Plenty of time to come back, especially with another game upcoming against them. The Jets loss was much more costly. Personally I thought Miami was a much better team then their record showed in 07. But if you must put any loss as the reason for not winning the division it wouldn't be the Miami loss.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Don't let your objectivity get in the way of facts. Your wrong in assuming the Miami loss was why we lost the division. That game was only the third of the season. Plenty of time to come back, especially with another game upcoming against them. The Jets loss was much more costly. Personally I thought Miami was a much better team then their record showed in 07. But if you must put any loss as the reason for not winning the division it wouldn't be the Miami loss.
    Posted by ricky1554atl

Ok..the Miami game was ONE of the reasons they lost the division.
    Feel better ? Is that somehow important to you ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Porter is one dumb SOB! He really cannot see why his team is not projected to be #1. Well like he said we will have to go through Miami and I think that will be like dodo through a goose!!! Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Perhaps a more "objective" person might just let this go, but I would like to add that one of the most retarded things about the single wing is that it can put your quarterback in the five-yard chuck zone where, if a defense is willing to waste a body, he is fair game for head-hunting safeties.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Maybe if the Patriots could've beaten their superior opponent the San Diego Chargers, instead of losing by 20, none of this would be an issue. This year Lombardi lives in SoCal.

Miami 17-10 over SD
    SD over NE 30-10

It is very clear that Miami is better than the Pats from my perspective.

Have a good dayWink

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

San Dago 8-8

Miami 11-5

New England 11-5

Which of these things is not like the other?

Sections
Shortcuts