Big Mouth Joey At It Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Big Mouth Joey At It Again

[QUOTE]Maybe if the Patriots could've beaten their superior opponent the San Diego Chargers, instead of losing by 20, none of this would be an issue. This year Lombardi lives in SoCal. Miami 17-10 over SD SD over NE 30-10 It is very clear that Miami is better than the Pats from my perspective. Have a good day
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

OK,  With that logic
    NE over Ariz 47-7
    Pits over ariz, 27-23
    Who's the superior team here?
    Dang, if not for that retarded wild cat, Pats would have won the Super Bowl!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]Ok..the Miami game was ONE of the reasons they lost the division. Feel better ? Is that somehow important to you ?
    Posted by rocher[/QUOTE]

Yes. It's very very important to me and yes I do feel better. Thanks for your concern.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

[QUOTE]Perhaps a more "objective" person might just let this go, but I would like to add that one of the most retarded things about the single wing is that it can put your quarterback in the five-yard chuck zone where, if a defense is willing to waste a body, he is fair game for head-hunting safeties.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Ok..we will see if that happens.

And don't be such a homer next time.
    We'll notify the NFL that "5 wide, no backs" (3 cheers for Charlie Weis) is about all the excitement and innovation you can handle in your NFL offenses. Let out a sigh of relief the next time you settle into a game with 2 WestCoast offenses.
    Let's see what Brad Childress can do with Percy Harvin and the ole' Wildcat. Does he really care if their QB gets hurt ?
    There's some "objectivity" for you.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]San Dago 8-8 Miami 11-5 New England 11-5 Which of these things is not like the other?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

SD - 1 PLAYOFF WIN LAST YEAR

DIV. CHAMP MIAMI & THE PATRIOTS COMBINED - 0 PLAYOFF WINS

WHICH OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

[QUOTE]SD - 1 PLAYOFF WIN LAST YEAR DIV. CHAMP MIAMI & THE PATRIOTS COMBINED - 0 PLAYOFF WINS WHICH OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER?

Dear kohai:

Noting your interest in 'haute cuisine', I must note that if - as I expect - the Patriots achieve their manifest destiny (winning the Super Bowl) and the Chargers fall by the wayside: whether the bird is cooked as a meat entree or soup du jour, it is still consuming crow.

Best regards,

Your devoted sempai

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe if the Patriots could've beaten their superior opponent the San Diego Chargers, instead of losing by 20, none of this would be an issue. This year Lombardi lives in SoCal. Miami 17-10 over SD SD over NE 30-10 It is very clear that Miami is better than the Pats from my perspective. Have a good day

So...you're saying that you would rather see the Chargers face the Patriots in the 2010 AFC title game, than the Dolphins? 

LOL!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveQuinn. Show SteveQuinn's posts

Counting the sidelines and back of the end zones, there's 25 lines on a football field. The only talk that matters is what is done within those lines.  That's where the Patriots do their talking, not in newspaper columns.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

48 points.

Joey, Channing, that was your defense!  It gave up 48 points in a single game the last time you met the Patriots, and in front of your home crowd.  And you weren't even facing Tom Brady. 

Then after your defense gave up the 48 points and the game was over, Channing got ejected.  And then Joey drew an unsportsmanlike with 3 minutes left.  Yeah, that's what the both of you think football is all about.  It's not about all those those guys running right by you with the football on the way to the goal line.  Have you two considered becoming bit players in a World Wrestling Entertainment event?  Actually, Channing, I get the feeling that you couldn't win that "sport" either.  But your long hair would look good before the other guy swung you around by it.

48 points.  The bigger they lose, the more they mouth.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]     So...you're saying that you would rather see the Chargers face the Patriots in the 2010 AFC title game, than the Dolphins?       LOL!!             
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

I don't care which team it is........neither is as good as the Chargers this year.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Watch out, jbolt. Keep up that kind of enthusiasm and rocher might call you a "homer."Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

You are joking, right?  If not, then this is one of the dumbest posts ever.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]You return an 8-8 that played in worst division in perhaps the history of the league.  We bring back an 11-5 team, with the return of the one of the greatest QBs in history, supplemented by additions at RB, TE, WR, and DBs.  Nearly every magazine picks us as favorites, and for good reason. Your analysis is why Chargers fans are recognized as the know-nothing jokes they are.
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

Dude, you can't be taking him seriously....he posted a stirring the pot picture....he is obviously joking.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]I don't care which team it is........neither is as good as the Chargers this year.

Brave words. Do you really think that merely having Merriman back cures all ills for the Bolts?

One thing that the Chargers have in their favor is the weak division that they play in. Theres' no reason why the Bolts shouldn't post 2 wins each against the Broncos, Chiefs, and Raiders. So...if they go 6-0 against those chumps, and just 6-4 against the rest of the league...that should be good enough to earn them a bye. 

If they earn a playoff bye, they have a chance. Otherwise, forget it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]     Brave words. Do you really think that merely having Merriman back cures all ills for the Bolts?      One thing that the Chargers have in their favor is the weak division that they play in. Theres' no reason why the Bolts shouldn't post 2 wins each against the Broncos, Chiefs, and Raiders. So...if they go 6-0 against those chumps, and just 6-4 against the rest of the league...that should be good enough to earn them a bye.        If they earn a playoff bye, they have a chance. Otherwise, forget it.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

THE CHARGERS ARE BETTER THAN THE PATRIOTS, STRAIGHT UP.

To much relying on rooks and free agents in New England this year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

You return an 8-8 that (cruised to an easy victory over NE ) and played in worst division (thats pretty funny considering your division did not win a single game in the post season) in perhaps the history (ancient type is what you're relying on) of the league.  We bring back an 11-5 team (that fields a lot of rooks and 2nd year players with no playoff experience, and very questionable free agents) , with the return of the one of the greatest QBs in history (who is coming off last season with injury prone moblilty), supplemented by additions at RB( old guy), TE (yawn), WR (you forgot bang ed up WR , and DBs (Deltha & Hobbs, attempting anything else would be appropriate- even a Lion) .  Nearly every magazine picks us as favorites (the same magazine that picked you last year too?, and for good reason ( dont see it). Your analysis is why Chargers fans are recognized as the know-nothing jokes they are.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

SD played, arguably, one of their BEST games of the season, the Pats were horrid.  Did you really consider that game a game of two well matched teams?  Early in the season, the Pats were probably still feeling themselves out over the key injuries suffered early in the season.  the Bolts were just about to lose their season if they didn't win.  Weren't the media hammering all the nails into the Bolts coffin if they lost that game?  You have to be thankful the Broncos totally lost it in the end and "allowed" your mighty 8-8 Chargers to squeek into the playoffs.  There may have been a collective sigh of relief at the end of last season when the Pats didn't get into the playoffs. 

By your logic, the Cardinals didn't deserve to be in the playoffs given they played the Pats and lost to the tune of 47-7.  Yet, you gladly point out why the Pat's didn't deserve to be in the playoffs BECAUSE they lost to the mighty Bolts.  Where's the logic there?  In the once and done playoffs of the NFL, a team like the Giants, playing the game of their lives and benefiting by quite a bit of luck can call themselves the best team in the NFL for the 2007 season off of one win in the big game of the year.  But, thems the rules.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I don't care which team it is........neither is as good as the Chargers this year.

Bolt, you've been here a few years now. And each and every offseason you post the same old thing. You also predict a SB win for your Chargers, but we have yet to see even an appearance. We all saw how lousy the Chargers defense was last season. Yet you are expecting them to do a 180 merely by Merriman's return. Funny, as you also try to cast doubt on Tom Brady, due to the same type of injury! You can't have it both ways! It seems to me that Merriman needs his knees a lot more than Brady! So while I admire your loyalty, I have to question your logic. Training camp has not even started yet. We don't know what injuries will occur. We don't even know who will make either team come September. The one piece of both puzzles set in stone are Belichick and Turner. And there's no way you can argue that your team has the edge there...unless you're smoking some of that good Humboldt County stuff!!! In any case, the Patriots team the Chargers faced last October was not the same team they would have faced in January, had NE made the playoffs. Matt Cassel was making his fifth start in the NFL. We'll see who the better team really is should they meet in January. But before a game has been played it's all opinion. I'd wager more people would tend to agree with us than agree with you. But time will tell!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]THE CHARGERS ARE BETTER THAN THE PATRIOTS, STRAIGHT UP. To much relying on rooks and free agents in New England this year.

No more than any other year....They relied more on Free agents and Rooks in 2007....the Pats have improved since then.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Joey orter. JOEY PORTER?????

I think I remember a guy with that name who was, well,  RELEVENT at one time in the NFL. Let's hope the '09 edition of Patriots give the 'Fins and this Ego a humbling experience this season. maybe that will give him enough incentive to skulk back to Bakersfield, CA.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Your post should be called "a river named denial". Duh...! The genius was in the FIRST  game , not the second.You mean the Pats can defend it the second time they played ? That's not very impressive, (and cost them the division) However unveiling it against the Pats in the first game and gashing them to the tune of 200+ rushing yards was a genius gameplan.
    Posted by rocher[/QUOTE]

GENIUS? I believe you give that vaunted 'Fins coaching staff way too much credit. It was an earlt season gimmick that worked. Didn't do too well thereafter, did it? As for you contention that it cost the Pats the division, I know tha statement is less shallow than you are. For a refresher, the two games (either one of which would have given the Pats the division when the games REALLY mattered) were the OT loss to the JESTS! and the game they gave away (late) to the Dots in Indy (stupid/dumb penalty on Thomas VERY late in that game).

As for that "genius" coaching staff, tell us all how the #6 seed punked the 'Fins in the playoffs? Did you enjoy that stellar "one and done"? I know I did, as well as the MILLIONS of Patriots Nation citizens.

'Fins in 2009: packed in light oil or water?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

DATELINE: Somewhere in an undergriund bunker or derelict shopping cart in So Cal.

JBolted claims (once again) the Chargers to be NFL Super Bowl Champs (again). Rumor is it that he made his yearly pilgrimage to Las Vegas, and bet his entire bankroll (consisting of lose change begged, bottles and aluminum  cans he redeemed), totalling $56.94 on teh Chargers winning it all in the 2009-2010 season. When asked why he put his entire liquid assets (well, not ALL of his "liquid" asets into this wager, JBolted said, "Well, I look at it as the law of averages. If I keep professing this championship,a dn keep making this wager year after year, they just MIGHT win it some day. Then I'll be vindicated. Besides, I enjoy riding the bus luggage compartment up to Vegas. I like to play the "Wher am I now?" game." Plus, on a good weekend night, I can find almost $50 in change at slot machines people think they took all their monwy from."

Chargers win it all in '09-10!  (YAWN!)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]SD - 1 PLAYOFF WIN LAST YEAR DIV. CHAMP MIAMI & THE PATRIOTS COMBINED - 0 PLAYOFF WINS WHICH OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER?

Take pride in winning the AFC West. Like teh NFC West, SOMEONE had to win it. By default seemed to work out well for the Bolts (again).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Take pride in winning the AFC West. Like teh NFC West, SOMEONE had to win it. By default seemed to work out well for the Bolts (again).
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

God! I NEVER thought these words would ever cross my lips, but I truly MISS the Raid-uhs being a good team. I love to see them bich slap the Bolts on a regular basis. Any way B Hussein Obamarama can take control of the Raid-uhs? Cripes! Even the US Government, who put a strong, viable cat hiuse into bankruptcy while "running" it, could do better than Skanky Al.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]God! I NEVER thought these words would ever cross my lips, but I truly MISS the Raid-uhs being a good team. I love to see them bich slap the Bolts on a regular basis. Any way B Hussein Obamarama can take control of the Raid-uhs? Cripes! Even the US Government, who put a strong, viable cat hiuse into bankruptcy while "running" it, could do better than Skanky Al.  
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Az,
    I think they'll have their hands full with the Broncs and Chiefs as now they'll be doing it the "Patriot" way!