Big Mouth Joey At It Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Big Mouth Joey At It Again

Joey Porter says that he has a "natural hate" for the New England Patriots, dating back to his Pittsburgh days. In a thinly veiled reference to Spygate, Joey stated that the Steelers lost a couple of AFC title games to the Pats years ago..."but now we all know why".

With Joey, the whining never stops: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/04/joey-porter-has-natural-hate-for-the-patriots/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Big Mouth Joey At It Again

In order to breathe, sharks need to be in perpetual motion.

Joey Porter, similarly, must constantly open his blowhole and spew nonsense or his head will explode, which, now that I think of it, would not necessarily be such a bad thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I was wondering when he'd open his mouth and give BB some material to use.
    Calling the team you're about to face on the road cheaters is really smart. This guy is scum and the coaching staff has no control over him.

Thanks Joey

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Can't he just shut-up and rollover..like the Fin's always do around this time?

Deval's negotiated NE Holidays: MLK, Evacuation/ST. Pat's, Patriot's, Memorial, Bunker Hill, Independence, Labor, Columbus, Vet's, Dolphin's Fold, Thanksgiving, Pat's Clinch, Christmas, New Year 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ozfree79. Show ozfree79's posts

Laugh Out Loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Since Joey Porter is a know-nothing, loudmouth windbag, he should have his own radio talk show.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

In Response to Re: Big Mouth Joey At It Again:
    Laugh Out Loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by ozfree79

ozfree nice ride, Let Joey "the mensroom" Porter talk heck he has all those ring....er I mean he won a division to back up his cr@p.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

the funny thing is he is the only player who ever brings up spygate. No one else brings it up anymore because they know it had nothing to do with our championships but he is still so bitter that he brings it up every chance he gets. It only makes him look bad at this point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bronson05. Show bronson05's posts

Sorry Joey. What a joke. Talking about how the Dolphins are division champs. Tell you what Mr. Porter, do it again and you may have something to brag about. Your teams first round playoff exit, coupled with the last place schedule impresses no one. The Dolphins are closer to 1-15 than they are a SB Championship. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

the funny thing is he is the only player who ever brings up spygate. No one else brings it up anymore because they know it had nothing to do with our championships but he is still so bitter that he brings it up every chance he gets. It only makes him look bad at this point.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Agreed, Jason Taylor recently praised BB and Brady, he was very close to coming here, then there is Joey Potty Porter.

All i can picture when i see Porter is him taking his hgh shots twice a year and bitching about the Pats cheating ROFL

Joey, it's all about execution on the field you DA.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Joey is unable to accept a loss that was YEARS ago. Man up, admit you lost; Spygate didn't help Troy Brown return a punt or a blocked FG for TDs, crybaby.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuntonFirstDown. Show PuntonFirstDown's posts

He had a dog that mauled a little horse to death. You know a dog by its owner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

In Response to Big Mouth Joey At It Again:
         Joey Porter says that he has a "natural hate" for the New England Patriots, dating back to his Pittsburgh days. In a thinly veiled reference to Spygate, Joey stated that the Steelers lost a couple of AFC title games to the Pats years ago..."but now we all know why".      With Joey, the whining never stops: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/11/04/joey-porter-has-natural-hate-for-the-patriots/
    Posted by TexasPat3

I wish there were a way to convey to Joey Porter that the feeling is mutual. Put me down for "hating" him also.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

You just hold onto that division title from last year for the rest of your career Joey because you're not likely to see another before retirement.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Posted by MVPKilla2009

Someone should send him this story:

And ask him if this is how the Steelers did so well.  Then ask him if the testicle shrinking is what caused them to choke.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I can see how Porter feels about the Spygate possibly cheating him out of a Super Bowl, though I disagree with it, since I think the advantage was negligible.  I always thought that BB did it soley to force the other teams to put extra work into their game-planning, having to come up with brand new signals, thus taking their precious time and focus away from other game-planning aspects.  And thus the reason BB was so overt in the taping.

I empathize because of my experiences as a mortgage planner of the last 12 years.  When I started, I was in constant competition with a guy I suspected was committing loan fraud.  In contrast, I am a thoroughly honest mortgage guy. (I know, you are choking on that, but there really are some of us in the biz'.)  We alternately took the prize of territorial loan officer of the month.  It didn't have a money prize, but it carried a lot of prestige. Nobody else seemed to win. It really bugged me that I had good reason to suspect him, and that he won two or three more titles than me.  Sure enough, he was eventually fired about three years later for perpetually committing massive loan fraud. Before all that happened he was promoted ahead of me and was fawned over by the management. Had he played by the rules he never would have beaten me once. I would have won 10 or 11 of the monthly titles in a year, instead of four or five.  He was fed more and better leads because of his numbers and because he had his nose six inches up the manager's exit hole (I wouldn't play that game), making it that much harder for me to compete, so it really did cost me a lot of missed money.  A lot.

The same stuff happened at every subsequent place I worked, with a least one scummy person at each place, and widespread within the industry as a whole.  It's tough to convince a borrower that they can only get a 5.25% rate when somebody else is offering the same type of loan for 4.25% on a bait-n-switch, which is a constant within the industry. (Helpful tip - that lender offering that best rate in the paper or on the radio? And the other five-to-ten that are close to that rate?  They are all lying, every one of them.  Go with a friend's recommendation, never any lender on the radio or in the paper that advertises rates, or you will almost surely be screwed.)

So cut Joey some slack.  He may be wrong about the impact, but he isn't wrong to feel the way he does.

That aside, I hope the Pats humble him, though it is doubtful he could be humbled.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Yesterday, we had a banker (MVPKilla) accusing Tedy Bruschi of "selling his soul." Now here today we've got another banker defending Joey Porter.

Alright bankers . . .

that's enough now.Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

prairemike, you have to keep an eye on these bankers they're in a union you know

My money Union Not Yours.....I hope killa can count better than he can spell or that bank he works at is doomed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mello71. Show mello71's posts

Porter's right. I remember when Troy Brown returned that punt for a TD. He had video of exactly what the coverage would be beforehand. And when we blocked that kick and returned it for TD, we had that all drawn up from tape too. Not to mention falling into our Brady gets hurt-bring in Bledsoe plan. The second AFC chmapionship doesn't really apply though, since we were just the much better team and kicked the holy crap out of them.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Yesterday, we had a banker (MVPKilla) accusing Tedy Bruschi of "selling his soul." Now here today we've got another banker defending Joey Porter. Alright bankers . . . that's enough now.
    Posted by prairiemike

LOL. Can't blame the sentiment.  I could tell you some great stories.  Believe me, I don't like bankers either.  Smarmy, sleazy, greedy bunch.  How I ever got into it...

In fact, they are usually so cheap and sleazy that I stopped going to lunch with any co-workers. I had two I lunched with that were both making $150-200K/yr.  When the check came, they would try to tip 15% on the PRE-TAX TOTAL!!!!  Who ever heard of that? So when I would calculate my bill with a 40-60% tip after-tax (you know, on a $10-15 tab), they would actually take my tip money and use it to pay their bill so the total left still only came out to the tab + 15% on the pre-tax total.  It was embarrassing.  When I argued that A) they were stealing my tip, they would say that I should not tip that much, and B) when I argued why waiters can't survive on 25%, let alone 15% because dining bills have remained the same for 20 years but all the waiters' expenses had tripled, they countered that "if they don't like it, they should look for another job."  I love that logic. Super sleazy.  But the Illinoisian cheapness factor probably played a roll, too.  And a lot of these bankers are born with platnium spoons in their mouth (not me, I grew up poor), and they have never worked a physically challenging day in their lives (I worked blue-collar for 13 years) and don't appreciate it.

It will be great to finally move back East next week. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BJhough. Show BJhough's posts

Porter's right. I remember when Troy Brown returned that punt for a TD. He had video of exactly what the coverage would be beforehand. And when we blocked that kick and returned it for TD, we had that all drawn up from tape too. Not to mention falling into our Brady gets hurt-bring in Bledsoe plan. The second AFC chmapionship doesn't really apply though, since we were just the much better team and kicked the holy crap out of them.
    Posted by mello71

Just like the Jets pulled great pass coverage out of their "rears" in the first matchup this year. They obviously had an extra hand on the offensive gameplan (O'connell??) 

So what if Troy knew what kind of special teams set-up they would of had, that would hardly matter on a punt return. The holes were huge because the blocking was great, and Troy happens to be a hell of a return man, the pieces fall into place on that issue.... I wouldn't go as far to say it was from BB scouting the teams special team coverage.

As for Joey Porter... what a jack-off. He plays his best game whenever he talks a bunch of crap, that's why he posted two tackles last game? He is in for a rude awakening, I don't care how many times he gets on Brady, his 30+ pass completions will overule that. I am sure BB will draw up some plays to make him look retarded, I'm guessing Porter will Blitz half of the plays and Welker will use that slot for consecutive first downs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

ah, fans talking trash back at a player...stay classy folks when porter and taylor make a sandwich out of brady sunday

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Joey meet our our newest oline member Seabass Vollmer AKA.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

So Porter "finally" realizes why they lost the AFC Championships to the Pats...I guess he figured out what real football fans have know for YEARS, that Cohwer was the most overatted coach in football!!! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Big Mouth Joey At It Again:
    [QUOTE]     Joey Porter says that he has a "natural hate" for the New England Patriots, dating back to his Pittsburgh days. In a thinly veiled reference to Spygate

Not a veiled reference, a very direct one.

There was some AFC championships I lost to them a couple times. Come to figure out a couple months later why we lost. 

Porter believes the Patriots’ videotaping tactics cost him two trips to the Super Bowl. While he played for the Steelers, the Patriots beat them in the 2002 and 2005 AFC Championship games.

“You can fill in the blanks,’’ Porter said. “know exactly what I’m talking about. And they know exactly what I’m talking about."

What a looooooooooser. How about the punt return by T Brown for a TD. How about the TD Pass by Drew?

whaaaaaaaa! Can not wait to give him something else to whine about

Sections
Shortcuts