Big Trade Coming?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Big Trade Coming?

The only trade i want to see is Larry Fitzgerald coming to the Patriots

Ship Mallet, and Lloy plus a 1 st rounder

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

curran addressed this today. arizona would take a $15 mil cap hit in dead money this year if the traded fitzgerald. so its not happening.

i would be curious about Mallet for Darnel Dockett though. this is just my own thought FYI, this is not a rumor.

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

The only trade i want to see is Larry Fitzgerald coming to the Patriots

Ship Mallet, and Lloy plus a 1 st rounder

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to apdynasty23's comment:

This lady's Twitter is getting a ton of attention right now.

https://twitter.com/_ErikaLeigh

Noticed that.  Who the hell is she? She said she was a freshman at PSU when Phil Taylor played there before transferring which would make her in her mid 20s.

WTF?

Some 25 year old college grad chick is now some inside track to NFL FA moves?

Another nobody looking for twitter fame. She doesn't have any inside Scoops. Just tweeting what others are reporting and doing a fair job of speculating. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to apdynasty23's comment:

This lady's Twitter is getting a ton of attention right now.

https://twitter.com/_ErikaLeigh

Noticed that.  Who the hell is she? She said she was a freshman at PSU when Phil Taylor played there before transferring which would make her in her mid 20s.

WTF?

Some 25 year old college grad chick is now some inside track to NFL FA moves?

Hey, a few days ago it was someone on this board's brother who lives in a gated community in Tampa where someone who knows Mike Jenkins also lives. So we're making progress actually. I think...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Lots of speculation here from everyone, the Phil Taylor trade is the blockbuster trade that turns the Patriot defense from average front to dynamite front.  Not only that but we'd have a lot of draft picks that would be luxury, depth picks at that point...

7. This post has been removed.