Big Vince

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Big Vince

Rodney said it all last night, "VW is the best NT in the game and this defense IS good enough to win a SB"

YEAH RODNEY!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

The arrow is definitely pointing up for this defense..The Texans game should show us how they can compete against a strong playoff team.

Notice how Talib was barely mentioned last night, which means he was doing a good job covering his man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was one of the only ones pointing out how bad he was in the Buffalo game, but he's really bounced back in a big way in these last 2 games. What a beast. Unreal game. He's the best DT in this league, period.

It's a disgrace he's only in 3rd place in the Pro Bowl voting (not that I care). Shows how dumb people are.

Thank you, Vince.

[/QUOTE]

Thats because most of us know how to give the guy a pass because we know he is usually never the problem.  Funny how you cant be that way with other defensive players but good news is most of the weak links that you thought were great are just about gone. Just have to hope Cole can get healthy so we can show #24 the bench for good. He had a decent game yesterday but considering who we played, I'll keep an eye on him to see how he does going forward. I think he has been awful this year for the most part. Vince is Vince. He may not always look great as he is double and triple teamed every week but he is never a Dud out there. Its called teams gameplanning for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rodney said it all last night, "VW is the best NT in the game and this defense IS good enough to win a SB"

YEAH RODNEY!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yep.  I am really excited about how they played without Jones. I thought his lack of a rush and help on that weak side would hurt.  Nice to see others pitch in.  Also, you have to like Dennard and how he's shaping up on the right side, with Arrington in the stronger spot for him on the inside.

Good for Gregory, too. He looks healthy and more comfortable. 

[/QUOTE]
    Yes, Dennard looks like a high caliber CB . Good ball skills and doesnt get shaken! Cant say enough about Ninkovich as a DE, and the LB corescares people. Thumpers and Brandon Spikes has my vote for defensive mvp of this team. 

7. This post has been removed.