Bigger Metltdown This Week

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Bigger Metltdown This Week

Why conduct a poll? C'mon Russ, those 2 guys are solid citizens.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

It's normal after another year without a title

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Does it matter? 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to APpats21's comment:

Be classy. Youre just provoking people now.

Well, it's surprising and there are many spammed threads on here because of them.

I am just shocked they each loved Welker that much to still not see the forest for the trees.

Its suprising that you started a thread to talk crap

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

In response to Brady2Amendola's comment:

In response to APpats21's comment:

Be classy. Youre just provoking people now.

Well, it's surprising and there are many spammed threads on here because of them.

I am just shocked they each loved Welker that much to still not see the forest for the trees.

Its suprising that you started a thread to talk crap

Umm, you have 13 posts.  Are you TFB12 with a new board name?

Nope Just didnt want to use my old account since it was named BRADYWELKERFAN. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

TFB12 or PatsEng?

i think the biggest meltdown will be you when amendola has about 65 catches and misses 6 games

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Rusty, you talk about many spammed threads in a spamming thread that you just created.  No wonder people can't take you serious.

But hey, I'm flattered you created a thread about me.  Through the years I have had fun on here, not taking anyone or anything to serious.  Not to toot my own horn but I think I have provided some solid entertainment here over the years as well as joining in on some good discussion.  I that PatsEng has done that too.  And there are many people on here who I enjoy, I'm not going to name names, but I do hope they know who they are.

The whole thing about the Welker deal is so many people wanted him back but wasn't willing to pay $8-$9 million or more to do so.  That was fair, that would have been a ton of money!  He was a solid player for the Pats, he put up monster stats year in and year out, he was the most dependable receive the Pats had.  He was a proven player on the team in a position that is important to the offense thet BB and JMcD run.  He was a go to guy.  It was reall a position that didn't need messed with, there are many more that need help. Amendola has been on all our radar's for several years, mine included, and we knew there would be a day he came here.  We don't know if he can stay on the field, history shows he can't.  Why risk it at such an important position especially as important as it is to our franchise QB?

Well it wouldn't have taken a bunch of money to get him to return, just a solid, fair amount and he would have been back.  The Patriots are famous for making these moves, they still haven't replaced the deep threat that has been missing since they let Moss go. I really hope that doesn't happen here.  To top it all off, it's just not the Welker deal it's the lack of going out and getting solid players during the off season, especially now where there have been a bunch of quality guys who have signed for much lower $ than anticipated yet the Pats have not addressed the WR position or any of the defenses position.  It gets tiring year after year to see them take the same approach over and over again and falling short.  If they just would have made that one or two solid moves instead of picking up a dozen "value" players then they would have had a few more rings.  Time is short for TFB, I want his to get a couple more rings but I don't like what I am seeing... The Welker move being one of them.

That's it! I don't think I have said anything that isn't true in this post. That's where my thoughts are. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Honestly I think Amendola could be really good in NE

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hey Rusty, you talk about many spammed threads in a spamming thread that you just created.  No wonder people can't take you serious.

But hey, I'm flattered you created a thread about me.  Through the years I have had fun on here, not taking anyone or anything to serious.  Not to toot my own horn but I think I have provided some solid entertainment here over the years as well as joining in on some good discussion.  I that PatsEng has done that too.  And there are many people on here who I enjoy, I'm not going to name names, but I do hope they know who they are.

The whole thing about the Welker deal is so many people wanted him back but wasn't willing to pay $8-$9 million or more to do so.  That was fair, that would have been a ton of money!  He was a solid player for the Pats, he put up monster stats year in and year out, he was the most dependable receive the Pats had.  He was a proven player on the team in a position that is important to the offense thet BB and JMcD run.  He was a go to guy.  It was reall a position that didn't need messed with, there are many more that need help. Amendola has been on all our radar's for several years, mine included, and we knew there would be a day he came here.  We don't know if he can stay on the field, history shows he can't.  Why risk it at such an important position especially as important as it is to our franchise QB?

Well it wouldn't have taken a bunch of money to get him to return, just a solid, fair amount and he would have been back.  The Patriots are famous for making these moves, they still haven't replaced the deep threat that has been missing since they let Moss go. I really hope that doesn't happen here.  To top it all off, it's just not the Welker deal it's the lack of going out and getting solid players during the off season, especially now where there have been a bunch of quality guys who have signed for much lower $ than anticipated yet the Pats have not addressed the WR position or any of the defenses position.  It gets tiring year after year to see them take the same approach over and over again and falling short.  If they just would have made that one or two solid moves instead of picking up a dozen "value" players then they would have had a few more rings.  Time is short for TFB, I want his to get a couple more rings but I don't like what I am seeing... The Welker move being one of them.

That's it! I don't think I have said anything that isn't true in this post. That's where my thoughts are. 

"they smile in your face...all the time thery wanna take your place-backstabbers"

the o'jays

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Again, you're wrong. There was a lockout in 2011, which meant they couldn't wildly do what the Jets just did.

Welker didn't do much in either SB he played in.  Truth hurts.

Hell, not many did do much in either SB.  Coaches included!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Again, you're wrong. There was a lockout in 2011, which meant they couldn't wildly do what the Jets just did.

hey TFB...whenever he says "truth hurts" just remind him how well bellichicks great defense did when it really counted the past 5-6 years-especially in the two SB's

Brady leaves with a lead and defense gives it right back-twice

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

In 2007 he had 11 catches for 103 yards which led the game for both receptions and yards. How is that not doing much???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

both are great posters, but its easily TFB12. hes been acting like he lost a son or something..

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

hey TFB...whenever he says "truth hurts" just remind him how well bellichicks great defense did when it really counted the past 5-6 years-especially in the two SB's

Brady leaves with a lead and defense gives it right back-twice

"leaves with a lead"?

Yeah, he left his game in the locker room, TWICE!

LOL!

He gave Eli and the Giants two gifts for crying out loud simply because he didn't want to hand it off much, if it at all.

this is the best you can do?! boy you're slipping

the only "gift" the pats gave eli is bellichicks defense in the last 3 minutes

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The D was quite good in both Sb 42 and SB 46.   The main flaw was your buddy Brady and how the offense was run with the execution.

If this team does win a SB again, the offense will score more than 21 points in doing so.

Mark my words. For you and the irrationals to act like 14-17 points will do it with Brady tossing 1 or 2 INTs in the game is outrageous. You need to get over it.

2007's regular season was fun, but for the love of god, let it go.

I put a lot of the blame for the SB losses on the coaching and game planning.  All season they open up the offense and play to win, they get to the playoffs and SB and the coaches didn't come up with a solid game plan to win.  They played to not lose instead of playing to win.  And they didn't have a plan B.  They didn't make any adjustments, they were clearly out coached.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

"leaves with a lead"?

Yeah, he left his game in the locker room, TWICE!

LOL!

He gave Eli and the Giants two gifts for crying out loud simply because he didn't want to hand it off much, if it at all.

In 2007 TFB hit Moss with a go ahead TD with just minutes left.... Did you forget about that?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

both are great posters, but its easily TFB12. hes been acting like he lost a son or something..

Nope!  The team I am a fan of just lost it's most productive player.  You don't find that a problem?